Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
@Skyspeed @Chilicpepper Hi, I'm looking for this dragon here, so I was wondering if you two would be alright to breed her. I will of course be willing to pay studding fees. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=9&auth=18f1554c8e9d313ad408a8a2c72ab6885a232ee0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Caldaria Female Fire Nocturne Wasp/Alloy/Capsule Obsidian/Black/Emerald [/columns] Skyspeed, I was looking at Lockdown, #32197926. Chilicpepper, I was looking at Plantscale, #23342641. From this nest I would be hoping for a female with alloy. If possible, I would like to rent a fire nest, but I'm completely fine with one of you hosting. If one or neither of you are okay with lending your dragon it's all good. I understand if you have specific breeding partners or just don't want/like to lend dragons, it's completely understandable. Thanks for looking!
@Skyspeed @Chilicpepper

Hi, I'm looking for this dragon here, so I was wondering if you two would be alright to breed her. I will of course be willing to pay studding fees.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=11&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=9&auth=18f1554c8e9d313ad408a8a2c72ab6885a232ee0&dummyext=prev.png

Caldaria

Female Fire Nocturne
Wasp/Alloy/Capsule
Obsidian/Black/Emerald

Skyspeed, I was looking at Lockdown, #32197926.
Chilicpepper, I was looking at Plantscale, #23342641.

From this nest I would be hoping for a female with alloy. If possible, I would like to rent a fire nest, but I'm completely fine with one of you hosting.

If one or neither of you are okay with lending your dragon it's all good. I understand if you
have specific breeding partners or just don't want/like to lend dragons, it's completely understandable. Thanks for looking!
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt

Howdy! Lockdown is popular today XD. I am okay with this if @Chilicpepper is too, and if it is possible to get a hatchling as payment (for reasons listed below). I don't have lair space right now but I am okay with lending Lockdown to someone as long as they have a good record of dragon loaning (forgive my paranoia, I rarely loan dragons out, and I paid for him to have opal gene).

I am currently in talks with someone else about Lockdown; I did say I would breed him for them, but your suggested breeding request would likely produce something suitable for the other person I was speaking to via PM. I would in this circumstance only ask for a hatchling once you have picked one though (and assuming there is more than one egg). I mostly thought it was a good way to get two requests done at once.
@MeraHunt

Howdy! Lockdown is popular today XD. I am okay with this if @Chilicpepper is too, and if it is possible to get a hatchling as payment (for reasons listed below). I don't have lair space right now but I am okay with lending Lockdown to someone as long as they have a good record of dragon loaning (forgive my paranoia, I rarely loan dragons out, and I paid for him to have opal gene).

I am currently in talks with someone else about Lockdown; I did say I would breed him for them, but your suggested breeding request would likely produce something suitable for the other person I was speaking to via PM. I would in this circumstance only ask for a hatchling once you have picked one though (and assuming there is more than one egg). I mostly thought it was a good way to get two requests done at once.
@Skyspeed

I use the nest network for my nest rentals and I've never had a problem with them. I understand completely about the loaning. I am totally fine with hatchlings as payment as I really only want the one.
@Skyspeed

I use the nest network for my nest rentals and I've never had a problem with them. I understand completely about the loaning. I am totally fine with hatchlings as payment as I really only want the one.
hANn2C0.gif
@MeraHunt The loaning should be okay then; and thanks. I'll just wait now and see what Chilicpepper says :)
@MeraHunt The loaning should be okay then; and thanks. I'll just wait now and see what Chilicpepper says :)
I'm fine with lending Plantscale, too. But I'm new to breeding requests. How exactly do they work, how long will you be lending, and how much are you offering?
I'm fine with lending Plantscale, too. But I'm new to breeding requests. How exactly do they work, how long will you be lending, and how much are you offering?
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
@Chilicpepper

It's generally 6 days for the nest to incubate and hatch and possibly another day for me or you to accept the cr for the dragons back. It's never over a week, at least with the nest network.

Stuffing fees are a mixed bag depending on who is paying I've found. 20kt seems to be the average, bit don't quote me on that I'm not 100% certain. You can keep a hatchling as partial or all payment, or I can send treasure.

@Skyspeed Chilicpepper

If you wanna hash things out more before sending your dragons that's fine. Just lemme know when you'll send them please.
@Chilicpepper

It's generally 6 days for the nest to incubate and hatch and possibly another day for me or you to accept the cr for the dragons back. It's never over a week, at least with the nest network.

Stuffing fees are a mixed bag depending on who is paying I've found. 20kt seems to be the average, bit don't quote me on that I'm not 100% certain. You can keep a hatchling as partial or all payment, or I can send treasure.

@Skyspeed Chilicpepper

If you wanna hash things out more before sending your dragons that's fine. Just lemme know when you'll send them please.
hANn2C0.gif
I'm able to send Plantscale anytime, so once @Skyspeed is ready, I'll lend her.
I'm able to send Plantscale anytime, so once @Skyspeed is ready, I'll lend her.
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
@Chilicpepper

I've just sent Lockdown via one way CR to MeraHunt :)

@MeraHunt

If a hatchling is not possible as payment, 10kt would be fine as a studding fee. I've sent you Lockdown via CR so you can accept whenever you are ready.
@Chilicpepper

I've just sent Lockdown via one way CR to MeraHunt :)

@MeraHunt

If a hatchling is not possible as payment, 10kt would be fine as a studding fee. I've sent you Lockdown via CR so you can accept whenever you are ready.
@@Skyspeed @Chilicpepper

Thanks! I'll let you both know how many eggs once they get on a nest.

Edit: before I forget I will need to put my username in the bios. I will of cider delete it when it's time to return.
@@Skyspeed @Chilicpepper

Thanks! I'll let you both know how many eggs once they get on a nest.

Edit: before I forget I will need to put my username in the bios. I will of cider delete it when it's time to return.
hANn2C0.gif
Noodlesper is hosting the nest and yeah boi we got 5 egg!
Noodlesper is hosting the nest and yeah boi we got 5 egg!
hANn2C0.gif
1 2 3