Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF 4 derglings
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CornixElecti Yes, the pair is called 'Cream Filled' as they look like a delectable holiday treat you'd only get during winter/X-mas. I do breed certain pairs upon request but otherwise try to keep them all to roughly specific times to keep from being overrun. Being a noc/coatl pair, the next time they'd be due to breed is Jan so if you want me to try again, that's the earliest that I can help you before I cycle them for my regular fare.

Ah alright. I've naming them is not only a good way of keeping track but no matter where they go, I won't have 'Unnamed' in their parents' boxes for ages. Renaming scrolls are cheap so if any changes are made, it's at least not a costly one.
@CornixElecti Yes, the pair is called 'Cream Filled' as they look like a delectable holiday treat you'd only get during winter/X-mas. I do breed certain pairs upon request but otherwise try to keep them all to roughly specific times to keep from being overrun. Being a noc/coatl pair, the next time they'd be due to breed is Jan so if you want me to try again, that's the earliest that I can help you before I cycle them for my regular fare.

Ah alright. I've naming them is not only a good way of keeping track but no matter where they go, I won't have 'Unnamed' in their parents' boxes for ages. Renaming scrolls are cheap so if any changes are made, it's at least not a costly one.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

Ah, yes I saw :) their names are cute! I'd love to see what they produce on Monday, but depending on the results I may take you up on another nest.... And I do see the merits of naming them before hand! I honestly don't mind it at all for the exact reason you stated, the scrolls are pretty cheap! Thank you so much for your help <3
@Rionach

Ah, yes I saw :) their names are cute! I'd love to see what they produce on Monday, but depending on the results I may take you up on another nest.... And I do see the merits of naming them before hand! I honestly don't mind it at all for the exact reason you stated, the scrolls are pretty cheap! Thank you so much for your help <3
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti I'll put you down for their Monday hatch and we can go from there. Thanks so much for your interest!
@CornixElecti I'll put you down for their Monday hatch and we can go from there. Thanks so much for your interest!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
[center] @CornixElecti Figured I'd throw this girl out there just in case ^^ She's light as well[/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39245321] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=9&winggene=8&wings=112&auth=110e0472050f157f8904d3437d3b42fa748fe66d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/392454/39245321.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Moon Iridescent Indigo Facet Mint Okapi [b]15g / 15 kT[/b] [/columns]

@CornixElecti Figured I'd throw this girl out there just in case ^^ She's light as well

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=9&winggene=8&wings=112&auth=110e0472050f157f8904d3437d3b42fa748fe66d&dummyext=prev.png
39245321.png

small_female.png

Moon Iridescent
Indigo Facet
Mint Okapi

15g / 15 kT
@CornixElecti I have a breeding pair that will get you in the neighborhood of that first PC. As a bonus, Scales are pretty much guaranteed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lNKlxI5.png[/img] I have a nest open but I'm chronically short on lair space and I have a trip coming up so I can't promise I'd hatch them before April. I just thought I'd offer since you keep bumping the thread without other offers. (as a side note now I wish they DID have Wine in their secondary range because wow that's pretty)
@CornixElecti
I have a breeding pair that will get you in the neighborhood of that first PC. As a bonus, Scales are pretty much guaranteed.

lNKlxI5.png

I have a nest open but I'm chronically short on lair space and I have a trip coming up so I can't promise I'd hatch them before April. I just thought I'd offer since you keep bumping the thread without other offers.

(as a side note now I wish they DID have Wine in their secondary range because wow that's pretty)
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
@CornixElecti Hey old friend :) Long time no see. Snooping around FR late at night cause I'm bored and don't wanna sleep and I found this thread in the forums. Due to the number of bumps I'm assuming you're still working on this project? Anyway I could help you? I've got plenty of treasure and gems saved up if you need anything :) Always happy to help a friend. Plus, I don't know what I'm gonna do with it all XD
@CornixElecti Hey old friend :) Long time no see. Snooping around FR late at night cause I'm bored and don't wanna sleep and I found this thread in the forums. Due to the number of bumps I'm assuming you're still working on this project? Anyway I could help you? I've got plenty of treasure and gems saved up if you need anything :) Always happy to help a friend. Plus, I don't know what I'm gonna do with it all XD
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@wynterfalcyn

Hey! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I'm so glad to hear from you, it's been a while! I am definitely still working on these dragons, I might actually have one to add to the list... The two I'm most looking for would be the male SD and female SD. I've mostly been looking for dragons I can borrow and breed to create the color schemes and dragons, or dragons with the specific colors and eye colors and when I do that I try to get the dragons so they already have their gem genes since those are hard to get heh. If you want to help I would absolutely love the help!!
@wynterfalcyn

Hey! Sorry it took me a while to get back to you, I'm so glad to hear from you, it's been a while! I am definitely still working on these dragons, I might actually have one to add to the list... The two I'm most looking for would be the male SD and female SD. I've mostly been looking for dragons I can borrow and breed to create the color schemes and dragons, or dragons with the specific colors and eye colors and when I do that I try to get the dragons so they already have their gem genes since those are hard to get heh. If you want to help I would absolutely love the help!!
@Tindi11

I am so sorry, I believe I might have missed your ping. I am not sure which breeding pair you were talking about since the image is no longer available, however if I could see them, should you still be in possession of them, I'd be very appreciative and potentially interested in taking up your offer!
@Tindi11

I am so sorry, I believe I might have missed your ping. I am not sure which breeding pair you were talking about since the image is no longer available, however if I could see them, should you still be in possession of them, I'd be very appreciative and potentially interested in taking up your offer!
@CornixElecti Imgur apparently had a case of the weirds again. Here it is again: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0DNho4K.png[/img] That's the closest I have to what you want. Might help for an extended project? Sorry.
@CornixElecti
Imgur apparently had a case of the weirds again. Here it is again:

0DNho4K.png

That's the closest I have to what you want. Might help for an extended project? Sorry.
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
@CornixElecti No problem. I'll be on the lookout for them and I'll also send over some donations to help you along. I recently bought a bunch of apparel and genes so I don't have much left XD Me and my poor money skills XD
@CornixElecti No problem. I'll be on the lookout for them and I'll also send over some donations to help you along. I recently bought a bunch of apparel and genes so I don't have much left XD Me and my poor money skills XD
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
1 2 3 4 5 6