Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Open Wind Nests!
1 2 3
Introductions
Hello! Finally have a perfect breeding pair, but want a change of eye color in the kids? Need a wind dragon for lore purposes? Or perhaps, you're ready to invest in a new coli dragon, and want one to help you tackle those pesky Light, Shadow, and Water enemies? This may the thread for you!

Silly introductions aside, I'm serious - if you have a breeding pair, I can supply a wind nest for your use. I will return both parents, as well as all offspring hatched - all well-fed and unchanged.

Rules and Procedures
Please fill out the forum provided in the next thread. Do not send payment or dragons until I have confirmed that I can receive them. That's mainly so I can keep track of the money and dragons in my handy-dandy spreadsheet, because I'm a fairly scatter-brained person.

Should I be anticipating taking a prolonged absence, I will take no dragon pairs a week prior. This is so your dragons and their babies don't starve while I'm gone! A week allows me to clear out all nests beforehand, and adequate time to set up one-way crossroads so you can take them as you please.

I will notify you when setting up the exchange if there is a day I will not be able to incubate the eggs. If this presents a problem, I will try to make better suiting arrangements.

For unexpected absences, I will pay you 100T per egg, per day late. For example - If I was unable to incubate a nest on a certain day I was expected to, I would pay 100T for each egg in the nest. If it had three eggs, I would pay 300T for missing one day. If I missed two days, I would return 600T. Remember that this payment is based on the day the eggs are hatched, not the day you claim them.
Pricing
15,000 for two dragons, bred on delivery.

10,000 for one dragon, bred with one of mine that you have selected. (eggs will be split, odd numbered will be in your favor.)

10,000 for two dragons, provided by two separate accounts. (please inform me of who gets which hatchlings, and I will set up crossroads accordingly!)

[NOTE: I do have 'frequent breeder discounts!' If you've bred a nest with me before, I'll take off 1,000 from the final total! Bred at least ten nests with me, and every nest from that point on I'll knock off 5,000! Both deals apply if one account of a two-account nest fills out the requirement. If one account has bred with me once and the other ten, only 5,000 will be removed.]

Nests
Nest One - Open
[Occupied by ___ and ___]

Nest Two - Open

Nest Three - Open

Nest Four - Open

Nest Five - Open
Introductions
Hello! Finally have a perfect breeding pair, but want a change of eye color in the kids? Need a wind dragon for lore purposes? Or perhaps, you're ready to invest in a new coli dragon, and want one to help you tackle those pesky Light, Shadow, and Water enemies? This may the thread for you!

Silly introductions aside, I'm serious - if you have a breeding pair, I can supply a wind nest for your use. I will return both parents, as well as all offspring hatched - all well-fed and unchanged.

Rules and Procedures
Please fill out the forum provided in the next thread. Do not send payment or dragons until I have confirmed that I can receive them. That's mainly so I can keep track of the money and dragons in my handy-dandy spreadsheet, because I'm a fairly scatter-brained person.

Should I be anticipating taking a prolonged absence, I will take no dragon pairs a week prior. This is so your dragons and their babies don't starve while I'm gone! A week allows me to clear out all nests beforehand, and adequate time to set up one-way crossroads so you can take them as you please.

I will notify you when setting up the exchange if there is a day I will not be able to incubate the eggs. If this presents a problem, I will try to make better suiting arrangements.

For unexpected absences, I will pay you 100T per egg, per day late. For example - If I was unable to incubate a nest on a certain day I was expected to, I would pay 100T for each egg in the nest. If it had three eggs, I would pay 300T for missing one day. If I missed two days, I would return 600T. Remember that this payment is based on the day the eggs are hatched, not the day you claim them.
Pricing
15,000 for two dragons, bred on delivery.

10,000 for one dragon, bred with one of mine that you have selected. (eggs will be split, odd numbered will be in your favor.)

10,000 for two dragons, provided by two separate accounts. (please inform me of who gets which hatchlings, and I will set up crossroads accordingly!)

[NOTE: I do have 'frequent breeder discounts!' If you've bred a nest with me before, I'll take off 1,000 from the final total! Bred at least ten nests with me, and every nest from that point on I'll knock off 5,000! Both deals apply if one account of a two-account nest fills out the requirement. If one account has bred with me once and the other ten, only 5,000 will be removed.]

Nests
Nest One - Open

Nest Two - Open

Nest Three - Open

Nest Four - Open

Nest Five - Open
[center][b]Payment Forum[/b] [/center] (Please fill this out and PM it to me!) Dragon IDs - If you are only providing one dragon, who has the other? - If you wish to provide one dragon to breed with one of my own, who is it? - Any discounts? - Total Payment - [center][b]Affiliates[/b][/center] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wz57WJo2Oqw/WTWLV4_mqLI/AAAAAAAACY4/ovFrmVYOeWMjFNn9Gsw8erEy-yuKpTmxQCL0B/w530-d-h122-p/EiohSmQ.png[/img] [center][b]Our Banners![/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2227974][img]http://i.imgur.com/uXLbvyG.png[/img][/url]
Payment Forum

(Please fill this out and PM it to me!)

Dragon IDs -

If you are only providing one dragon, who has the other? -

If you wish to provide one dragon to breed with one of my own, who is it? -

Any discounts? -

Total Payment -

Affiliates
EiohSmQ.png

Our Banners!
uXLbvyG.png
I'll be reserving this post just in case, but otherwise, Furze's nest shop is open!

(I'm thinking of turning this into a one-stop nest shop - where I can get people of other flights to join in on this! The lot of us could set up a shop where people can pick any element, not just wind. PM me if you have any ideas or are interested!)

I'll be reserving this post just in case, but otherwise, Furze's nest shop is open!

(I'm thinking of turning this into a one-stop nest shop - where I can get people of other flights to join in on this! The lot of us could set up a shop where people can pick any element, not just wind. PM me if you have any ideas or are interested!)

@Furzeflower
I really need a wind nest for these two;

Dragon IDs - 33517910 (Almedha) and 32701967 (Ashnard)

If you are only providing one dragon, who has the other? - N/A

If you wish to provide one dragon to breed with one of my own, who is it? - N/A

Any discounts? - N/A

Total Payment - You have it listed for 15k but I'll go ahead and give you 25k ;v;
@Furzeflower
I really need a wind nest for these two;

Dragon IDs - 33517910 (Almedha) and 32701967 (Ashnard)

If you are only providing one dragon, who has the other? - N/A

If you wish to provide one dragon to breed with one of my own, who is it? - N/A

Any discounts? - N/A

Total Payment - You have it listed for 15k but I'll go ahead and give you 25k ;v;
@Anba

Woah!! This is really generous, thank you thank you! If you'll kindly send them over in a crossroads, I can breed them right now! Once again, thank you so so much!
@Anba

Woah!! This is really generous, thank you thank you! If you'll kindly send them over in a crossroads, I can breed them right now! Once again, thank you so so much!
@Furzeflower

Though I'm not in need of a nest as of the exact moment. I would like to inquire about a semi-permanent renting situation for a hatchery? As well as any hatcheries under my ownership will become affiliates for your thread if you'd like?
@Furzeflower

Though I'm not in need of a nest as of the exact moment. I would like to inquire about a semi-permanent renting situation for a hatchery? As well as any hatcheries under my ownership will become affiliates for your thread if you'd like?
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
@BlackRose1415

I would love to! How many nests would you like to rent? In addition, what hatcheries would I become affiliated with? (I swear I have a banner in the works, I'm just on vacation at the present moment!)
@BlackRose1415

I would love to! How many nests would you like to rent? In addition, what hatcheries would I become affiliated with? (I swear I have a banner in the works, I'm just on vacation at the present moment!)
@Furzeflower Probably two, as I've currently got only two pairs that will need wind eyes. and This one is currently run off of my friends account while she'd on a very long hiatus so I'm in charge of it. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2202913][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wz57WJo2Oqw/WTWLV4_mqLI/AAAAAAAACY4/ovFrmVYOeWMjFNn9Gsw8erEy-yuKpTmxQCL0B/w530-d-h122-p/EiohSmQ.png[/img][/url] Then my Candy Sweets http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2018307 and my mass breeding thread. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2227866/1 which I'm still working on getting someone to create a banners for. . .I fail with most coding so. . .
@Furzeflower
Probably two, as I've currently got only two pairs that will need wind eyes.

and
This one is currently run off of my friends account while she'd on a very long hiatus so I'm in charge of it.
EiohSmQ.png

Then my Candy Sweets
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2018307

and my mass breeding thread.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2227866/1
which I'm still working on getting someone to create a banners for. . .I fail with most coding so. . .
I Support
@BlackRose1415

Have the owners send the dragons to me, and I'll get them fixed right up!

I can add them all to the 'Affiliates' section now, if you'd like - and in regards to your mass breeding thread, I'd be happy to code up a banner!
@BlackRose1415

Have the owners send the dragons to me, and I'll get them fixed right up!

I can add them all to the 'Affiliates' section now, if you'd like - and in regards to your mass breeding thread, I'd be happy to code up a banner!
@Furzeflower
oh, I am the owner, I meant that I'd like you to be a permanent nest contact in regards to my hatcheries so I'd be renting from you on a regular basis once the candy sweets opens. As I've got a few winter mint pairs that I want with wind eyes.
I mentioned in the first post I wasn't after the nests at the exact moment.

and you could do that if you want, I can send the code for the Darkest Dreams Banner.

lol, and I'd be happy to pay you if you can code a banner for Candy Sweets, and the mass search thread. I can probably pay 100kt or more for each one.

Though I do have a general idea of how I'd like them to look. . .so I may be a bit picky
@Furzeflower
oh, I am the owner, I meant that I'd like you to be a permanent nest contact in regards to my hatcheries so I'd be renting from you on a regular basis once the candy sweets opens. As I've got a few winter mint pairs that I want with wind eyes.
I mentioned in the first post I wasn't after the nests at the exact moment.

and you could do that if you want, I can send the code for the Darkest Dreams Banner.

lol, and I'd be happy to pay you if you can code a banner for Candy Sweets, and the mass search thread. I can probably pay 100kt or more for each one.

Though I do have a general idea of how I'd like them to look. . .so I may be a bit picky
I Support
1 2 3