TOPIC | [Nature DOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0Gqz4x4eLd5gDtaU/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
C3AfaWX.pngnCFIQSX.pngXlzHrOT.png 7j2QAB9.pngPLijDTF.png
Good luck Nature! <3
Good luck Nature! <3
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I'm taking more dragons now because I hate myself and want to be super tired tomorrow

I only have 4 open lair spaces so I have to accept big numbers in batches, but as long as you're cool with that feel free to send me lots of dergs!

Make staying up late worth it and send me a dragon or two?
I'm taking more dragons now because I hate myself and want to be super tired tomorrow

I only have 4 open lair spaces so I have to accept big numbers in batches, but as long as you're cool with that feel free to send me lots of dergs!

Make staying up late worth it and send me a dragon or two?
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
Hello folks! I'll be on and accepting dragons until a little after rollover. Send those exalts to lounge in under some shady trees!
Hello folks! I'll be on and accepting dragons until a little after rollover. Send those exalts to lounge in under some shady trees!
BPpOUJu.png
@Orco

Sending over a bonus dragon PA.
@Orco

Sending over a bonus dragon PA.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Starlight18 Got it! Thank you for sending the dragon here! ^^
@Starlight18 Got it! Thank you for sending the dragon here! ^^
@Mutation sent over some level 5s! \o/
@Mutation sent over some level 5s! \o/
xxxxx UQWAgkV.gif
ChnC9aU.gif
fMfE6aN.gif 77d6de4d79ef6a28cf917c84e1793402.png WMCEgD8.png GbuV57u.gif
qU7zJ8H.gif
@Mutation

Setting up a couple of PA for four level 7s. One even has bonus gene
@Mutation

Setting up a couple of PA for four level 7s. One even has bonus gene
n2PHQa3.png
@AnkanV I'll be there!
@AnkanV I'll be there!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation Set up some private auctions for four level 8s, one with the color bonus. No need to rush if you're swamped, though!
@Mutation Set up some private auctions for four level 8s, one with the color bonus. No need to rush if you're swamped, though!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99