Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] PB - Lightning bugs!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bedtime bump
Bedtime bump
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
[center][img]http://i.giphy.com/WEMyNDaVcn08E.gif[/img][/center] Offering 500 extra treasure per CR, will be online til 21:00 FR time. =)
WEMyNDaVcn08E.gif

Offering 500 extra treasure per CR, will be online til 21:00 FR time. =)
In light of Fire's prices, Lightning's Public Buy has increased its treasure prices by 1000t!
In light of Fire's prices, Lightning's Public Buy has increased its treasure prices by 1000t!
FR +12
On again - for a while this time! +500t for adults with Crystal genes!
On again - for a while this time! +500t for adults with Crystal genes!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4b/0d/19/4b0d19f6ab16ae6f38ebd64954efe48a.jpg[/img]
4b0d19f6ab16ae6f38ebd64954efe48a.jpg
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
Still here & accepting! :)
Still here & accepting! :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
I'll be going off in about 20 minutes! If you've got any adult dragons with Crystal that you want to send in for that little bonus, now is the time.
I'll be going off in about 20 minutes! If you've got any adult dragons with Crystal that you want to send in for that little bonus, now is the time.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
More cash for your crystals - if you send them to me in the next 5 minutes. I might come online later (but might not), so check back if you miss me now!

Porpoise signing off!
More cash for your crystals - if you send them to me in the next 5 minutes. I might come online later (but might not), so check back if you miss me now!

Porpoise signing off!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17