Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Lead/Copper/Cyan or close (Project)
1 2 3 4
HELLO I HAVE SCRIED SOME MISTAKES TONIGHT: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=94&auth=3de7096c28ac98ddc4ef56d2f0e5966dcf48957a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=94&auth=f48046afba1fc37cd5eff6ba3e5d6912400a5652&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I need these two, so much. I'm basically looking for anything as close to Lead/Copper/Cyan as possible, with hopefully close breed/genes (though I can do that myself eventually.) If you have [i]anything[/i] at all that can help me with this project, whether it be to stud or to buy, please let me know! I'll probably be pinging some close dragon owners this week, but I wanted to get the search started early! I'm subbed but don't mind pings! @noodlemangos
HELLO I HAVE SCRIED SOME MISTAKES TONIGHT:
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=94&auth=3de7096c28ac98ddc4ef56d2f0e5966dcf48957a&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=5&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=1&winggene=17&wings=94&auth=f48046afba1fc37cd5eff6ba3e5d6912400a5652&dummyext=prev.png
I need these two, so much.
I'm basically looking for anything as close to Lead/Copper/Cyan as possible, with hopefully close breed/genes (though I can do that myself eventually.)
If you have anything at all that can help me with this project, whether it be to stud or to buy, please let me know!
I'll probably be pinging some close dragon owners this week, but I wanted to get the search started early!
I'm subbed but don't mind pings!

@noodlemangos
Up!
Up!
up
up
Lightmommy, they're perfect. Unfortunately I have nothing even close (only XXY and XXX coppers), but if you'll found your pair in the future — could you ping me for hatchlings?
Lightmommy, they're perfect. Unfortunately I have nothing even close (only XXY and XXX coppers), but if you'll found your pair in the future — could you ping me for hatchlings?
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
THAT FIRST ONE OMG!!

yea sadly I have nothing close but I can keep a look out in the AH.
may I also get added to a ping list once you find the pair? I'd pay big money for that coatl lol
THAT FIRST ONE OMG!!

yea sadly I have nothing close but I can keep a look out in the AH.
may I also get added to a ping list once you find the pair? I'd pay big money for that coatl lol
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Bloody hell.

Could I also have a ping once you find your pair?
Bloody hell.

Could I also have a ping once you find your pair?
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@Turnoroid @DoctorCharhart @TeenyTinyDragon
I can add you all to a list, sure! I might be switching the tert to lace depending on how much this project ends up costing, since I don't think I can afford a coatl scroll + 2 alloys + 2 circuits in this year lol
I've found some close dragons so breeding has begun for them though!
@Turnoroid @DoctorCharhart @TeenyTinyDragon
I can add you all to a list, sure! I might be switching the tert to lace depending on how much this project ends up costing, since I don't think I can afford a coatl scroll + 2 alloys + 2 circuits in this year lol
I've found some close dragons so breeding has begun for them though!
I think you can start them as your own subspecies project and find some sponsors here on the site. They are really cool so people will be interested in them, I'm sure.
I think you can start them as your own subspecies project and find some sponsors here on the site. They are really cool so people will be interested in them, I'm sure.
@Turnoroid
Oh wow, you think? I didn't know people would be willing to donate to something like this haha. I'll try to get some lore worked on for them then!
@Turnoroid
Oh wow, you think? I didn't know people would be willing to donate to something like this haha. I'll try to get some lore worked on for them then!
Yes, I think so. Really, I've started my small project with super simple guardians and got so many help with dragons, scrolls and so on. And you have so cool and really new to FR dragons which can become a subspecie with their own lore and more. Just... understand, how much you'll get from hatchlings after all of it?
Yes, I think so. Really, I've started my small project with super simple guardians and got so many help with dragons, scrolls and so on. And you have so cool and really new to FR dragons which can become a subspecie with their own lore and more. Just... understand, how much you'll get from hatchlings after all of it?
1 2 3 4