Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [DONE] thanks :)
1 2 3 4 5
Hi, I try to get a female wind imperial with carrot petals /carrot butterfly /spring glimmer. The two of you own the closest dragons onsite, and I wondered if the two of you would like to breed your dragons for me? @Xirei male, wind nest [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27353104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273532/27353104_350.png[/img] [/url] @LeviathanMermaid female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29319866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293199/29319866_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Of course I'll pay well :) [/b] Correct colours and gender: 20kt + surprise Correct breed: 15kt + surprise Correct eyes (wind): +5kt Each correct gem gene: +15kt + surprise [b]Maximum*: 55kt + 3 surprises EACH[/b] *maximum for your pair, as they don't have a chance for butterfly or glimmer.
Hi, I try to get a female wind imperial with carrot petals /carrot butterfly /spring glimmer. The two of you own the closest dragons onsite, and I wondered if the two of you would like to breed your dragons for me?

@Xirei male, wind nest

27353104_350.png

@LeviathanMermaid female

29319866_350.png

Of course I'll pay well :)

Correct colours and gender: 20kt + surprise
Correct breed: 15kt + surprise
Correct eyes (wind): +5kt
Each correct gem gene: +15kt + surprise
Maximum*: 55kt + 3 surprises EACH

*maximum for your pair, as they don't have a chance for butterfly or glimmer.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
My end goal: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=133&auth=846176bb8ff7cd12d36fc015f017490189ef6220&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Chance: each parent is 1 colour off, giving 0,5*0,5= 0,25 for correct colours. =1/4. This means 1/8 chance for a female with the correct colours. Also 0,5 chance for petals, resulting in a 1/16 chance in total. I will accept any female with the correct colours.
My end goal:

dragon?age=1&body=133&bodygene=13&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=133&auth=846176bb8ff7cd12d36fc015f017490189ef6220&dummyext=prev.png

Chance: each parent is 1 colour off, giving 0,5*0,5= 0,25 for correct colours. =1/4.
This means 1/8 chance for a female with the correct colours.
Also 0,5 chance for petals, resulting in a 1/16 chance in total.
I will accept any female with the correct colours.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe Sure I'm game if @LeviathanMermaid doesn't mind swapping dragons for a bit. :3

I'll give one of my permas in trade as collateral so you know you're getting yours back ofc.
@Lisegathe Sure I'm game if @LeviathanMermaid doesn't mind swapping dragons for a bit. :3

I'll give one of my permas in trade as collateral so you know you're getting yours back ofc.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Alternatively we can both give our dragons to Lisegathe and she can breed them (just noticed you are Wind too x3) with which I'm also fine.
Alternatively we can both give our dragons to Lisegathe and she can breed them (just noticed you are Wind too x3) with which I'm also fine.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei thank you! I was hoping we could use yours, as I only have lair space for 1 at the moment xD I have several oldies I need to get rid of before I can hatch anything xD so if you like oldies with bios please shout out hehehehe.

Thank you again,let's hope LeviathanMermaid wants to join in the project ;)
@Xirei thank you! I was hoping we could use yours, as I only have lair space for 1 at the moment xD I have several oldies I need to get rid of before I can hatch anything xD so if you like oldies with bios please shout out hehehehe.

Thank you again,let's hope LeviathanMermaid wants to join in the project ;)
@Lisegathe @Xirei I'm happy to send my dragon over :)
@Lisegathe @Xirei I'm happy to send my dragon over :)
@LeviathanMermaid and @Xirei that's great, thank you so much!
@LeviathanMermaid and @Xirei that's great, thank you so much!
@LeviathanMermaid Awesome. n.n Is there anyone in my lair you'd like temporarily while I have your dragon?
@LeviathanMermaid Awesome. n.n Is there anyone in my lair you'd like temporarily while I have your dragon?
@Xirei I don't mind really. Also do you want her sent over soon, she cant breed for another 17 days.
@Xirei I don't mind really. Also do you want her sent over soon, she cant breed for another 17 days.
@LeviathanMermaid Ok, I'll wait until then. :) Thanks!
@LeviathanMermaid Ok, I'll wait until then. :) Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5