Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] XXY Cop SkinOufit wearers; more
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 461 462
Oyeely never really liked other dragons. As a hatchling, he ran around, mixed mud with leaves and ignored everyone else. For a long time he lived alone in a shack in the Tangled Wood. Until one day a skydancer walked up to him. She introduced herself as Amini and suggested he join her clan. Said he would get help if he ever needed it, food, shelter, just as long as he brewed a few potions necessary for the other dragons of the clan.

After a few days' thought the spiral agreed moved in to a simple cave with enough place for him to sleep, keep his ingredients and brew potions. As promised Amini helped him with getting ingredients and food. Not that there was always a difference between the two. Oyeely spent most of his days in his cave, brewing.

He climbed and twisted around the cave, his back legs holding on to the ceiling while he tried to hook one of his claws on to the bag dried mint leaves which hung from a small stone in the wall. The bag was stuck and as he tried to pull it towards himself half the mint leaves spilled on to the floor and he winced as about a dozen of them fell in to his potion.

"No no no no no..." Oyeely groaned. "That's too many mint leaves, damn it."

"Do you need any help?" A tiny red skydancer looked up at the tangled mess of spiral hanging on to the ceiling, looking dejectedly at the cauldron which now shimmered a brown-ish green.

Oyeely kept his back legs on the ceiling while putting his front legs on to the floor to look in to the hatchling's red eyes. He stared, unblinking for a few minutes and the made a vague jerk of his head that could be interpreted as a nod. "Sure, gather those leaves for me will you? Carefully."

Then, without sparing another moment to the tiny dragon, who was clearly not supposed to be in his room, Oyeely turned back and tried to salvage his boiling potion.

The small skydancer, meanwhile put all the leaves back in to the bag and placed it on top of a rock. He stood there for a few moments and then said. "My name's Vick, by the way."

"Huh?" Oyeely looked up, clearly having forgotten about the hatchling. "Alright Vick, can you hand me three those mushrooms?" He tilted his head towards a box of soil with mushrooms growing inside it.

"Uh.. Okay?" Vick took three mushrooms and put them on the table, next to Oyeely.

Oyeely hummed and started slicing the mushrooms.

"Uh... Sir..?" Vick started.

"Not now, kid." the spiral looked at his potion and sighed. "Give me one of those bugs will you?"

The skydancer sighed and did as told. After Oyeely unceremoniously dropped the bugs into his cauldron, Vick cleared his throat and tried again. "Sir-"

"How did you get here?" Oyeely interrupted him, as if only now realising that the skydancer should not be there.

"I'm lost, actually," he confessed, "Someone named Ocean is supposed to be looking after me and showing me around. I'm new here." Vick nodded, as if to confirm his own statement. "Do you know where Ocean is?"

"Nope. Only met her a handfull of times." The spiral frowned at his potion again and stirred it a few times. "Kid, can you hand me that jar of eyeballs?"

The hatchling sighed and placed the jar beside Oyeely. "I do have a name you know." he muttered.

"Yes, I've noticed most dragons tend to."

Vick looked at the potion. "What are you doing anyway?"

"Someone has a cold, I think, I'm just brewing a cure." he sighed. "At least I was until too many mint leaves fell in and now I'm not sure what I'm making."

"I had a cold once." Vick informed Oyeely. "It wasn't fun."

"Yeah, yeah.. While you're still here, grab me that blue book."

Vick rolled his eyes, but his parents had taught him to help other dragons, so he did as told.

Vick never did go to Ocean that day. Instead he helped the agitated and hyperactive spiral brew a cure for a cold.

A dragon poked her head in. "Oyeely, I don't suppose you've seen a small-" she cut off, blinked a couple of times. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Oh, look, kid that's Ocean. You didn't even need to find her." the spiral grinned.

Vick looked up from where he was carefully peeling off flower petals. "Hello." He smiled at Ocean. "I was looking for you, but then Mr. Oyeely needed my help." the skydancer pursed his lips and nodded to emphasize his point.

"I'm so sorry, Oyeely, I hope he hasn't disturbed you too much."

"Oh, no don't worry yourself. Vick here has been a great help with the cure."

"Is it done yet?"

"Almost, just a few more minutes." Oyeely stuck out his hand to Vick who placed fifteen yellow flower petals on to his palm. He turned back to the cauldron and carefully, one by one, put them in and stirred the potion.

"There. That should work."

"Should?" Ocean frowned, clearly wary.

"Too many mint leaves." Vick nodded.

"Right, sure, look Oyeely, the cold is spreading, so can I just take this to Bliant?"

"Sure, let me bottle it." Oyeely turned towards Vick. "Bottles are over there." He gestured to a closet on the other side of the room and Vick ran towards it. A few moments later he put a few different sized bottles in front of the spiral, who, in turn filled them with the soft orange liquid, grabbed a bag, put them all in and gave it to Ocean. "You're welcome."

"Come on, Vick, let's go." Ocean smiled at him and he walked over to her. He stopped by the door and looked back. "Can I come back tomorrow? To help you?"

Oyeely looked up from where he was trying to hang the bag of mint leaves back to where it was before. "Sure." he hummed and turned back to focus on the task at hand.

Vick started helping him and later became his apprentice. Oyeely treated him almost like a son, which surprised many as the dragon didn't really have any friends.

The spiral always loved experiments. Some of the dragons learned that the hard way, when they woke up with different patterns over their scales the day after Oyeely gave them some odd concoction.

His potions affected different dragons differently. He started experimenting more, sneaking in to nests and dumping a potion over the eggs, hoping no one would notice. Sometimes they did, but, most of them tolerated it.

Oyeely got Amini's permission to experiment on hatchlings and accompany dragons to their nests. He tested different things and wrote it all down in to his notebooks. Vick also helped him. And looked after the hatchlings, when he could.

Most dragons always thought Oyeely was eccentric, to say the least, but after he opened a shop for his experiments, they officially labeled him as at least a little crazy. He cared about one dragon - Vick and his potions and experiments.

Until he met him.

Delian was genuinly fascinated with Oyeely's work. He also loved experiments. Not alchemy, or potions, however. He loved watching dragons.

They shared their passions with eachother more and more often. They met and wrote letters and played.

Oyeely wasn't completely sure when it happened, but at some point Delian just stopped leaving, going back to his home and moved in with the spiral instead. They started experimenting more. Together this time.

"No. I'm telling you it's psychological." Delian told him.

The side of Oyeelys' face was pressed against Delian's, his front legs on the wildclaw's shoulders and the tip of his tail, winding around his mate's back leg.

"You say that a lot."

"And I'm usually right."

"Not always."

"Well, I'm right this time."

"How do you know that?"

"There's no way some rocks could cause this."

"And you know that because...?"

"I'm clever."

"Not when it comes to alchemy."

"This isn't alchemy."

"Again, what makes you think that?"

"Since when do rocks cause hallucinations?"

"Why wouldn't they? I've never experimented with these rocks before. Anything is possible."

"Oh, really?" The wildclaw turned his head, pressed his forehead to the spiral's and looked in to his eyes, challenging.

"Oi! Stop flirting, you two! Oyeely, I need your help with a potion." Vick shouted at them. Oyeely disentangled himself from Delian.

"This isn't over." He said and scrambled over the walls towards his apprentice.

Delian smiled, looking after him.

Oyeely put the potions, books and ingredients in place. He smiled to himself and walked back to his room. He slunk through the cave systems, colorful crystals and candles lighting the path. He shoved the red curtains and opened the door to the room left to his own. "We're leaving! Quickly!"

Vick muttered something, but Oyeely was already walking away. Delian shouted, "Goodbye!" after them. The skydancer cought up to his mentor and matched his pace. They took the shorter route and climbed out near the Sunbeam Ruins. Stalls with dragons stood there, talking and yelling over one another.

"Right, right, right," Vick muttered under his breath and took out a list of things he needed to get. Food... he looked around. Aha! There! The skydancer paid for the bags of food and looked around for some cauldrons. He sighed, exasperated when he saw his mentor sliding over a bag of treasure to some merchant for a few bags of old boots. Dear Mother of Plague, what is he doing now? He stood there and watched his mentor proceed to walk around, looking almost lustfully at the eggs for sale.

Oyeely eyed the light egg. It seemed slightly off, its color a lighter, almost white compared to normal light eggs. He walked over to the stand and ran a claw across it. "What do you want for it?" He looked from under his hood at the young bright-eyed fae, who just shrugged. "I can give you these?" he gestured at the bags he was carrying. The fae Honestly it's barely more than a hatchling what is it doing here? slowly nodded. The spiral grinned and dropped four bags, full of old boots on the counter. He shoved the egg in to his bag and sauntered away.

When they came back home, Vick went to organize everything they bought and Oyeely walked up, over the ceiling to the dark wooden table, where Delian was reading a book.

"Hey." Oyeely held on to the ceiling with his back legs and dropped his forelegs on to the table.

Delian smiled at him and shut the book. Oyeely pulled the egg out of his bag and grinned. "Got it for a few bags of old boots!"

The wildclaw sighed. "What are you going to do with it?"

"An experiment!" he grinned. "Of course!"

Delian looked at him for a few moments and then grinned. "Tell me about it."

Oyeely never really liked other dragons. As a hatchling, he ran around, mixed mud with leaves and ignored everyone else. For a long time he lived alone in a shack in the Tangled Wood. Until one day a skydancer walked up to him. She introduced herself as Amini and suggested he join her clan. Said he would get help if he ever needed it, food, shelter, just as long as he brewed a few potions necessary for the other dragons of the clan.

After a few days' thought the spiral agreed moved in to a simple cave with enough place for him to sleep, keep his ingredients and brew potions. As promised Amini helped him with getting ingredients and food. Not that there was always a difference between the two. Oyeely spent most of his days in his cave, brewing.

He climbed and twisted around the cave, his back legs holding on to the ceiling while he tried to hook one of his claws on to the bag dried mint leaves which hung from a small stone in the wall. The bag was stuck and as he tried to pull it towards himself half the mint leaves spilled on to the floor and he winced as about a dozen of them fell in to his potion.

"No no no no no..." Oyeely groaned. "That's too many mint leaves, damn it."

"Do you need any help?" A tiny red skydancer looked up at the tangled mess of spiral hanging on to the ceiling, looking dejectedly at the cauldron which now shimmered a brown-ish green.

Oyeely kept his back legs on the ceiling while putting his front legs on to the floor to look in to the hatchling's red eyes. He stared, unblinking for a few minutes and the made a vague jerk of his head that could be interpreted as a nod. "Sure, gather those leaves for me will you? Carefully."

Then, without sparing another moment to the tiny dragon, who was clearly not supposed to be in his room, Oyeely turned back and tried to salvage his boiling potion.

The small skydancer, meanwhile put all the leaves back in to the bag and placed it on top of a rock. He stood there for a few moments and then said. "My name's Vick, by the way."

"Huh?" Oyeely looked up, clearly having forgotten about the hatchling. "Alright Vick, can you hand me three those mushrooms?" He tilted his head towards a box of soil with mushrooms growing inside it.

"Uh.. Okay?" Vick took three mushrooms and put them on the table, next to Oyeely.

Oyeely hummed and started slicing the mushrooms.

"Uh... Sir..?" Vick started.

"Not now, kid." the spiral looked at his potion and sighed. "Give me one of those bugs will you?"

The skydancer sighed and did as told. After Oyeely unceremoniously dropped the bugs into his cauldron, Vick cleared his throat and tried again. "Sir-"

"How did you get here?" Oyeely interrupted him, as if only now realising that the skydancer should not be there.

"I'm lost, actually," he confessed, "Someone named Ocean is supposed to be looking after me and showing me around. I'm new here." Vick nodded, as if to confirm his own statement. "Do you know where Ocean is?"

"Nope. Only met her a handfull of times." The spiral frowned at his potion again and stirred it a few times. "Kid, can you hand me that jar of eyeballs?"

The hatchling sighed and placed the jar beside Oyeely. "I do have a name you know." he muttered.

"Yes, I've noticed most dragons tend to."

Vick looked at the potion. "What are you doing anyway?"

"Someone has a cold, I think, I'm just brewing a cure." he sighed. "At least I was until too many mint leaves fell in and now I'm not sure what I'm making."

"I had a cold once." Vick informed Oyeely. "It wasn't fun."

"Yeah, yeah.. While you're still here, grab me that blue book."

Vick rolled his eyes, but his parents had taught him to help other dragons, so he did as told.

Vick never did go to Ocean that day. Instead he helped the agitated and hyperactive spiral brew a cure for a cold.

A dragon poked her head in. "Oyeely, I don't suppose you've seen a small-" she cut off, blinked a couple of times. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Oh, look, kid that's Ocean. You didn't even need to find her." the spiral grinned.

Vick looked up from where he was carefully peeling off flower petals. "Hello." He smiled at Ocean. "I was looking for you, but then Mr. Oyeely needed my help." the skydancer pursed his lips and nodded to emphasize his point.

"I'm so sorry, Oyeely, I hope he hasn't disturbed you too much."

"Oh, no don't worry yourself. Vick here has been a great help with the cure."

"Is it done yet?"

"Almost, just a few more minutes." Oyeely stuck out his hand to Vick who placed fifteen yellow flower petals on to his palm. He turned back to the cauldron and carefully, one by one, put them in and stirred the potion.

"There. That should work."

"Should?" Ocean frowned, clearly wary.

"Too many mint leaves." Vick nodded.

"Right, sure, look Oyeely, the cold is spreading, so can I just take this to Bliant?"

"Sure, let me bottle it." Oyeely turned towards Vick. "Bottles are over there." He gestured to a closet on the other side of the room and Vick ran towards it. A few moments later he put a few different sized bottles in front of the spiral, who, in turn filled them with the soft orange liquid, grabbed a bag, put them all in and gave it to Ocean. "You're welcome."

"Come on, Vick, let's go." Ocean smiled at him and he walked over to her. He stopped by the door and looked back. "Can I come back tomorrow? To help you?"

Oyeely looked up from where he was trying to hang the bag of mint leaves back to where it was before. "Sure." he hummed and turned back to focus on the task at hand.

Vick started helping him and later became his apprentice. Oyeely treated him almost like a son, which surprised many as the dragon didn't really have any friends.

The spiral always loved experiments. Some of the dragons learned that the hard way, when they woke up with different patterns over their scales the day after Oyeely gave them some odd concoction.

His potions affected different dragons differently. He started experimenting more, sneaking in to nests and dumping a potion over the eggs, hoping no one would notice. Sometimes they did, but, most of them tolerated it.

Oyeely got Amini's permission to experiment on hatchlings and accompany dragons to their nests. He tested different things and wrote it all down in to his notebooks. Vick also helped him. And looked after the hatchlings, when he could.

Most dragons always thought Oyeely was eccentric, to say the least, but after he opened a shop for his experiments, they officially labeled him as at least a little crazy. He cared about one dragon - Vick and his potions and experiments.

Until he met him.

Delian was genuinly fascinated with Oyeely's work. He also loved experiments. Not alchemy, or potions, however. He loved watching dragons.

They shared their passions with eachother more and more often. They met and wrote letters and played.

Oyeely wasn't completely sure when it happened, but at some point Delian just stopped leaving, going back to his home and moved in with the spiral instead. They started experimenting more. Together this time.

"No. I'm telling you it's psychological." Delian told him.

The side of Oyeelys' face was pressed against Delian's, his front legs on the wildclaw's shoulders and the tip of his tail, winding around his mate's back leg.

"You say that a lot."

"And I'm usually right."

"Not always."

"Well, I'm right this time."

"How do you know that?"

"There's no way some rocks could cause this."

"And you know that because...?"

"I'm clever."

"Not when it comes to alchemy."

"This isn't alchemy."

"Again, what makes you think that?"

"Since when do rocks cause hallucinations?"

"Why wouldn't they? I've never experimented with these rocks before. Anything is possible."

"Oh, really?" The wildclaw turned his head, pressed his forehead to the spiral's and looked in to his eyes, challenging.

"Oi! Stop flirting, you two! Oyeely, I need your help with a potion." Vick shouted at them. Oyeely disentangled himself from Delian.

"This isn't over." He said and scrambled over the walls towards his apprentice.

Delian smiled, looking after him.

Oyeely put the potions, books and ingredients in place. He smiled to himself and walked back to his room. He slunk through the cave systems, colorful crystals and candles lighting the path. He shoved the red curtains and opened the door to the room left to his own. "We're leaving! Quickly!"

Vick muttered something, but Oyeely was already walking away. Delian shouted, "Goodbye!" after them. The skydancer cought up to his mentor and matched his pace. They took the shorter route and climbed out near the Sunbeam Ruins. Stalls with dragons stood there, talking and yelling over one another.

"Right, right, right," Vick muttered under his breath and took out a list of things he needed to get. Food... he looked around. Aha! There! The skydancer paid for the bags of food and looked around for some cauldrons. He sighed, exasperated when he saw his mentor sliding over a bag of treasure to some merchant for a few bags of old boots. Dear Mother of Plague, what is he doing now? He stood there and watched his mentor proceed to walk around, looking almost lustfully at the eggs for sale.

Oyeely eyed the light egg. It seemed slightly off, its color a lighter, almost white compared to normal light eggs. He walked over to the stand and ran a claw across it. "What do you want for it?" He looked from under his hood at the young bright-eyed fae, who just shrugged. "I can give you these?" he gestured at the bags he was carrying. The fae Honestly it's barely more than a hatchling what is it doing here? slowly nodded. The spiral grinned and dropped four bags, full of old boots on the counter. He shoved the egg in to his bag and sauntered away.

When they came back home, Vick went to organize everything they bought and Oyeely walked up, over the ceiling to the dark wooden table, where Delian was reading a book.

"Hey." Oyeely held on to the ceiling with his back legs and dropped his forelegs on to the table.

Delian smiled at him and shut the book. Oyeely pulled the egg out of his bag and grinned. "Got it for a few bags of old boots!"

The wildclaw sighed. "What are you going to do with it?"

"An experiment!" he grinned. "Of course!"

Delian looked at him for a few moments and then grinned. "Tell me about it."

Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

@blazingsnark okie x3

@MerlindaDragon Yes, I do prefer studs, but if he's in your lair when he's RTB tell me?
@blazingsnark okie x3

@MerlindaDragon Yes, I do prefer studs, but if he's in your lair when he's RTB tell me?

bKfrt4m.png

bump
bump

bKfrt4m.png

bump
bump

bKfrt4m.png

Bump
Bump

bKfrt4m.png

@OriginalIAm for the first girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30221439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302215/30221439_350.png[/img] [/url] Male^^ xxx royal boy pet/butt/glim
@OriginalIAm
for the first girl?

30221439_350.png

Male^^
xxx royal boy
pet/butt/glim
Bump
Bump

bKfrt4m.png

@thefaceradar he's a nice one, can you ping me when he's RTB?
@thefaceradar he's a nice one, can you ping me when he's RTB?

bKfrt4m.png

@OriginalIAm
sure!
(i might not have him as i am trying to sell him by then, however i will leave a note in his bio for the buyers if someone does buy him)
@OriginalIAm
sure!
(i might not have him as i am trying to sell him by then, however i will leave a note in his bio for the buyers if someone does buy him)
@thefaceradar okie x3
@thefaceradar okie x3

bKfrt4m.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 461 462