Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Specific G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Only interested in Gen1s-- only Gen 1s ---

Looking for the Gen 1s described in the second post.

Payment: I pay in gems and treasure.

Other:
I don't care if the dragon is bred, so long as the babies are named and named well, if they have really bad offspring lists I will ask for a discounted price.

I don't reply unless I'm interested.

You may ping me, no worries.
Only interested in Gen1s-- only Gen 1s ---

Looking for the Gen 1s described in the second post.

Payment: I pay in gems and treasure.

Other:
I don't care if the dragon is bred, so long as the babies are named and named well, if they have really bad offspring lists I will ask for a discounted price.

I don't reply unless I'm interested.

You may ping me, no worries.
[center][b]Wanted Dragons[/b] [b]These are just examples of the SCRY, I don't care what state they're in as long as they're the right colors/eyes.[/b] [/center] [quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=83&auth=f3e1b86ee214d82672a0fc96698b016fb61138fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] MALE GEN 1 (must be) Copper primary (or brown primary that has blue colored blush with skink) PLAGUE (must be plague, not at all interested if not plague) Must have a earthen colored, dark reds, dark oranges, or bright blues secondary and tert dragon pictured is my ideal: copper, bronze, cyan[/quote] [quote][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=b5b29e425265c1a58ca2b953dda07ed0c6a12429&dummyext=prev.png[/img] EARTH MALE He must be black & white range Fully Black/White is preferred Third colors OK: bright reds, deeper browns Dragon featured is just an example[/quote] [quote]Male ICE or WIND eyes. ICE preferred. He must have these colors: pastel pinks, cream/pale colors, pastel blues, grayscale/silver, soft/pastel purples [/quote] [quote]Female WIND EYES. Maybe Nature eyes if lighter shade. Colors: Pales/Creams/Whites, pastels/soft colors[/quote] [quote]Female ICE Eyes but any is OK. All light colors. Whites, creams, maybe rose.[/quote] [quote] [b]My Shadow Female list:[/b] SHADOW female. Must have shadow eyes, must be female. Show me any female shadow dragon that has: Purple Ranges. A color that passes for gold. Dark Brown Primary Only (with addition of purple range or "gold"). Orange or Orange passing tert (only tert), with addition of purple ranges and "gold" and/or dark brown tert.[/quote]
Wanted Dragons

These are just examples of the SCRY, I don't care what state they're in as long as they're the right colors/eyes.
Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=83&auth=f3e1b86ee214d82672a0fc96698b016fb61138fe&dummyext=prev.png
MALE
GEN 1 (must be)
Copper primary (or brown primary that has blue colored blush with skink)
PLAGUE (must be plague, not at all interested if not plague)
Must have a earthen colored, dark reds, dark oranges, or bright blues secondary and tert
dragon pictured is my ideal: copper, bronze, cyan
Quote:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=b5b29e425265c1a58ca2b953dda07ed0c6a12429&dummyext=prev.png
EARTH MALE
He must be black & white range
Fully Black/White is preferred
Third colors OK: bright reds, deeper browns
Dragon featured is just an example
Quote:
Male
ICE or WIND eyes. ICE preferred.
He must have these colors: pastel pinks, cream/pale colors, pastel blues, grayscale/silver, soft/pastel purples
Quote:
Female
WIND EYES.
Maybe Nature eyes if lighter shade.
Colors: Pales/Creams/Whites, pastels/soft colors
Quote:
Female
ICE Eyes but any is OK.
All light colors. Whites, creams, maybe rose.
Quote:
My Shadow Female list:
SHADOW female.
Must have shadow eyes, must be female.

Show me any female shadow dragon that has:
Purple Ranges.
A color that passes for gold.
Dark Brown Primary Only (with addition of purple range or "gold").
Orange or Orange passing tert (only tert), with addition of purple ranges and "gold" and/or dark brown tert.
Always Looking for

Gen 1 Six and Seven digits (please tell me that's what you're posting or I might ignore it because people keep posting random dragons here that have nothing to do with my searches)

All dark range Gen 1s (pure darks, not dark browns/blues/greens, not grays, only dark ranges and I will pay much more for this! Any color tert, purples pref.)

Purple Dragons, must have Plague or Shadow Eyes

Black & White Male Earth Gen 1s

Brown, Purple, and Gold Gen 1s (shadow and plague eyes only)

Black & Gold (shadow/plague only)

Purple & Black (shadow/plague only)

Purple & Gold (shadow/plague only)

Red Range (Earth male only)

Red & Gold (Earth male only)

Black (Dark Ranges) w/bright tert or tert that matches eyes.

Black & Red.
Always Looking for

Gen 1 Six and Seven digits (please tell me that's what you're posting or I might ignore it because people keep posting random dragons here that have nothing to do with my searches)

All dark range Gen 1s (pure darks, not dark browns/blues/greens, not grays, only dark ranges and I will pay much more for this! Any color tert, purples pref.)

Purple Dragons, must have Plague or Shadow Eyes

Black & White Male Earth Gen 1s

Brown, Purple, and Gold Gen 1s (shadow and plague eyes only)

Black & Gold (shadow/plague only)

Purple & Black (shadow/plague only)

Purple & Gold (shadow/plague only)

Red Range (Earth male only)

Red & Gold (Earth male only)

Black (Dark Ranges) w/bright tert or tert that matches eyes.

Black & Red.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump