Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 966 967
@DeltaDawn37 - thanks for the message. I forgot about this foundation and I no longer need the dragon. Thank you very much for trying to help me and I wish you well with the future projects.

Edit -

@Ganondorf - Please take me off the list, thanks!
@DeltaDawn37 - thanks for the message. I forgot about this foundation and I no longer need the dragon. Thank you very much for trying to help me and I wish you well with the future projects.

Edit -

@Ganondorf - Please take me off the list, thanks!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Ganondorf
Sounds good! I'll be at my inlaws this afternoon (the only time i get decent internet access) so just PM me with the email address you want me to send them to. :)
@Ganondorf
Sounds good! I'll be at my inlaws this afternoon (the only time i get decent internet access) so just PM me with the email address you want me to send them to. :)
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@Ganondorf In that case, could I take one of NarentiDragon's wishes? (Abyss/Abyss/Phthalo)
@Ganondorf In that case, could I take one of NarentiDragon's wishes? (Abyss/Abyss/Phthalo)
28s0dn9.png
@DeltaDawn37, sure! And heck, if you manage to breed the other one (Pthalo/Pthalo/Azure) while you're at it, that works too! :P It's a 3-colour range across the two wishes. I am fairly sure NarentiDragon is still interested in the wishes, as they are more recent than others, but it'll still be a good idea to shoot them a message letting them know you're working on the wishes now!
@DeltaDawn37, sure! And heck, if you manage to breed the other one (Pthalo/Pthalo/Azure) while you're at it, that works too! :P It's a 3-colour range across the two wishes. I am fairly sure NarentiDragon is still interested in the wishes, as they are more recent than others, but it'll still be a good idea to shoot them a message letting them know you're working on the wishes now!
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf OK!
@Ganondorf OK!
28s0dn9.png
@ganondorf could do a massive once only message to the wishers on the list to make sure they still want their dragons.. the new wishers excluded of course
@ganondorf could do a massive once only message to the wishers on the list to make sure they still want their dragons.. the new wishers excluded of course
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Succubuslust, this has actually already been done. xD During the month of May, I was messaging everyone on the old list, and had removed many, many wishes that responded "no", and moved the wishes that never responded to what is currently our inactive list, leaving what is our current wishlist as the ones that were still interested. The original wishlist was over 300 wishes (I think closer to 400?). The number when it was cleaned up was 100. Since then (task was finished around the beginning of June), new wishes have been added, and of course, people have changed their minds or have gone inactive as well!

I am thinking, to keep the list as active as possible, I'll probably do check-ins every 6 months (I don't like to be a pest, so I won't do it more frequently than this), which means I'll be sending out messages in November again, maybe. Or maybe yearly would be better, I haven't quite decided.
@Succubuslust, this has actually already been done. xD During the month of May, I was messaging everyone on the old list, and had removed many, many wishes that responded "no", and moved the wishes that never responded to what is currently our inactive list, leaving what is our current wishlist as the ones that were still interested. The original wishlist was over 300 wishes (I think closer to 400?). The number when it was cleaned up was 100. Since then (task was finished around the beginning of June), new wishes have been added, and of course, people have changed their minds or have gone inactive as well!

I am thinking, to keep the list as active as possible, I'll probably do check-ins every 6 months (I don't like to be a pest, so I won't do it more frequently than this), which means I'll be sending out messages in November again, maybe. Or maybe yearly would be better, I haven't quite decided.
l6nCFA8.png
@LizardFruit, depends on how you want to approach it!

If you want to look through the wishlist yourself and see what of your dragons can breed whichever wishes, and then let me know if you happen to get a dragon.

Alternatively, you can enlist dragons in our library, and when a breeder starts looking for potential parents, if your dragon is a close match, the breeder may ask for a breeding with it.
@LizardFruit, depends on how you want to approach it!

If you want to look through the wishlist yourself and see what of your dragons can breed whichever wishes, and then let me know if you happen to get a dragon.

Alternatively, you can enlist dragons in our library, and when a breeder starts looking for potential parents, if your dragon is a close match, the breeder may ask for a breeding with it.
l6nCFA8.png
@ganondorf
Okay! Welp, if I happen to hatch one of the ones I saw on the list, I'll let you know! Also, sorry about posting on the old thread, it was the first one that came up when I was searching the forums.
@ganondorf
Okay! Welp, if I happen to hatch one of the ones I saw on the list, I'll let you know! Also, sorry about posting on the old thread, it was the first one that came up when I was searching the forums.
sCw6a1v.pngeaHPfi0.png48XN8pr.png
@AetheriumAeon @AmmieKatt @Marchelute

Hello, nesters! Could I borrow a shadow nest? Thank you!
@AetheriumAeon @AmmieKatt @Marchelute

Hello, nesters! Could I borrow a shadow nest? Thank you!
l6nCFA8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 966 967