77396432.png 70262926.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU Terry Pratchett
@warriormainden
@ganondorf
This is actually a really good idea. I'm happy to help with this. Have a few badge types for various things would be a great idea to use, and we can use it in the forum and proboards, all you need is links for the basics,but we could have custom name plates
@warriormainden
@ganondorf
This is actually a really good idea. I'm happy to help with this. Have a few badge types for various things would be a great idea to use, and we can use it in the forum and proboards, all you need is links for the basics,but we could have custom name plates
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Ganondorf Hey, I took up the breeding project for SelHukka's wish about a year ago and I finally managed to breed the dragon, but they're inactive at the moment (but they were active recently). Should I just hold onto the dragon until they come back?
@Ganondorf Hey, I took up the breeding project for SelHukka's wish about a year ago and I finally managed to breed the dragon, but they're inactive at the moment (but they were active recently). Should I just hold onto the dragon until they come back?
28s0dn9.png
@deltadawn37 send them a pm notifying that their wish is complete and that they need to contact you about finalising their transaction. They will get it when they are back and it saves you waiting, cause they are notified
@deltadawn37 send them a pm notifying that their wish is complete and that they need to contact you about finalising their transaction. They will get it when they are back and it saves you waiting, cause they are notified
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Succubuslust OK, thanks!
@Succubuslust OK, thanks!
28s0dn9.png
@WarriorMaiden, oh these are really cool! Our old banners were made by a mystery person (I thiiiink it was RavenKara, but I am not sure), and you can see Zebeyithra's on her lookup.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=70025
I do love how colourful yours is, though. How big would it be on a post or lookup? If you can manage uploading it. xD

@Salemsgirl, I can add you as our first affiliate (I don't see why not!), is your little graphic in your signature the intended banner? Also, if you like, you can message me with specifics on what dragons you would be alright with adding to the library.

@Viatrixa, I figure many of our breeders are quite quiet! Glad to hear you are around and doing well!

@DeltaDawn37, oh wow, I had no idea that you were a breeder, or that you had been working on a project! I have (re-)added you back into the breeder list. xD
I can also suggest if you're dying for lair space, you can send the wish dragon to @AetherSeer, who is our current nursery, and they can send the 1-way crossroad to SelHukka!
If you're up to another wish afterwards, I can set you up with a new one, or you can pick one out yourself.
@WarriorMaiden, oh these are really cool! Our old banners were made by a mystery person (I thiiiink it was RavenKara, but I am not sure), and you can see Zebeyithra's on her lookup.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=70025
I do love how colourful yours is, though. How big would it be on a post or lookup? If you can manage uploading it. xD

@Salemsgirl, I can add you as our first affiliate (I don't see why not!), is your little graphic in your signature the intended banner? Also, if you like, you can message me with specifics on what dragons you would be alright with adding to the library.

@Viatrixa, I figure many of our breeders are quite quiet! Glad to hear you are around and doing well!

@DeltaDawn37, oh wow, I had no idea that you were a breeder, or that you had been working on a project! I have (re-)added you back into the breeder list. xD
I can also suggest if you're dying for lair space, you can send the wish dragon to @AetherSeer, who is our current nursery, and they can send the 1-way crossroad to SelHukka!
If you're up to another wish afterwards, I can set you up with a new one, or you can pick one out yourself.
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf
No idea. How big do you want it? I can send you the file tonight when I get better internet access... Do you want the PhotoShop file, or the png-24 file?
@Ganondorf
No idea. How big do you want it? I can send you the file tonight when I get better internet access... Do you want the PhotoShop file, or the png-24 file?
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@Ganondorf Yeah, I only have room for one wish at a time and that one took forever because it was an Imp. And I don't mind holding onto it for a bit, since I already PM'ed them. Anyway, could I take Nostalgic's wish next (the brown snapper?)
@Ganondorf Yeah, I only have room for one wish at a time and that one took forever because it was an Imp. And I don't mind holding onto it for a bit, since I already PM'ed them. Anyway, could I take Nostalgic's wish next (the brown snapper?)
28s0dn9.png
@WarriorMaiden, both files is good! I personally prefer smaller banners, but not so small that it cannot be seen what it is.

@DeltaDawn37, you sure can take on Nostalgic's wish! As I always recommend: do send them a message letting them know you're taking on the wish, and asking if they still want it. (People change their minds all the time!)
@WarriorMaiden, both files is good! I personally prefer smaller banners, but not so small that it cannot be seen what it is.

@DeltaDawn37, you sure can take on Nostalgic's wish! As I always recommend: do send them a message letting them know you're taking on the wish, and asking if they still want it. (People change their minds all the time!)
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf OK!
@Ganondorf OK!
28s0dn9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 970 971