Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | 1st Nest Hatchlings (closed thread) <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 317 318
@Redflame09 I actually really love your plans for him! I also like thy a whole lot, but I gotta admit, I have a tendency to apply spiral to every thy I come across because I think it's so sweet lookin' XD Also, did you notice there's a flash of lavender like purple in his secondary when its butterfly? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=65&auth=b310f3fa6bc3d4326d41530af96e3135b9b952d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Going back to your original plans though, I think that smoke is actually pretty alright for him. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=7&winggene=16&wings=65&auth=40cabe5ab582f845bf30b24870a95520ada64e0c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] It isn't a very common tert in my lair, but it is, funny enough to me, the same tert I gave to my custom with the same colored tert- apparently I like lavender as smoke XD Hey, it looks alright ^^
@Redflame09

I actually really love your plans for him! I also like thy a whole lot, but I gotta admit, I have a tendency to apply spiral to every thy I come across because I think it's so sweet lookin' XD Also, did you notice there's a flash of lavender like purple in his secondary when its butterfly?

dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=65&auth=b310f3fa6bc3d4326d41530af96e3135b9b952d4&dummyext=prev.png

Going back to your original plans though, I think that smoke is actually pretty alright for him.
dragon?age=1&body=31&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=9&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=7&winggene=16&wings=65&auth=40cabe5ab582f845bf30b24870a95520ada64e0c&dummyext=prev.png
It isn't a very common tert in my lair, but it is, funny enough to me, the same tert I gave to my custom with the same colored tert- apparently I like lavender as smoke XD Hey, it looks alright ^^
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise

I didn't actually notice that little bit of purple, that would be so cool to put butterfly on him and then do something with the lavender....Yikes, no no, getting too ahead of myself (aka, thinking of too many expensive things XD)

Ooo, smoke does look really nice! Geez, I'm gonna have a hard time deciding lol

Did you really use the same gene and have the same color??
@CuQuoise

I didn't actually notice that little bit of purple, that would be so cool to put butterfly on him and then do something with the lavender....Yikes, no no, getting too ahead of myself (aka, thinking of too many expensive things XD)

Ooo, smoke does look really nice! Geez, I'm gonna have a hard time deciding lol

Did you really use the same gene and have the same color??
@Redflame09 :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18510642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185107/18510642_350.png[/img] [/url] I was so disappointed with that tert lol It goes really well on your boy!
@Redflame09 :P

18510642_350.png

I was so disappointed with that tert lol

It goes really well on your boy!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise

Oh man....that is a slightly unfortunate tert. But she still looks awesome! I'm diggin the dress up :)
Do you have any lore written for her?
@CuQuoise

Oh man....that is a slightly unfortunate tert. But she still looks awesome! I'm diggin the dress up :)
Do you have any lore written for her?
@CuQuoise

Could you put me on the buy list please? This is so great! I didn't realize how much I would miss some of my original hatchlings :( I'd love to give some new babies a good home!
@CuQuoise

Could you put me on the buy list please? This is so great! I didn't realize how much I would miss some of my original hatchlings :( I'd love to give some new babies a good home!
bHeX9bv.png
@Redflame09 heh, welllll, I did. It had little links embed in each finished profiles in a sort of choose-your-own-adventure kinda way, so it was a little like a tour through the lair... However, I pulled all the lore off for the time being. I still have in mind some version of the story I wanted to have that I might put back in at some point /shrug

I wish I was good at fiction, but after I had to look at my own stuff everyday, I chickened out and decided I need to work on it some more LOL

There are a couple who have something added though. Especially if the dragon came from a friend or is an ambassador (as will be the case with the dragon I pick from here) =D

@ForeverEnchanted Yes, I'd be happy to add you! I'm hoping to see many new players' hatchling from all of the flights. I hope they see this thread :) I think tomorrow I should have a few new hatchlings posts to hopefully show off for everyone on the list; I'm glad to have you on it =D
@Redflame09 heh, welllll, I did. It had little links embed in each finished profiles in a sort of choose-your-own-adventure kinda way, so it was a little like a tour through the lair... However, I pulled all the lore off for the time being. I still have in mind some version of the story I wanted to have that I might put back in at some point /shrug

I wish I was good at fiction, but after I had to look at my own stuff everyday, I chickened out and decided I need to work on it some more LOL

There are a couple who have something added though. Especially if the dragon came from a friend or is an ambassador (as will be the case with the dragon I pick from here) =D

@ForeverEnchanted Yes, I'd be happy to add you! I'm hoping to see many new players' hatchling from all of the flights. I hope they see this thread :) I think tomorrow I should have a few new hatchlings posts to hopefully show off for everyone on the list; I'm glad to have you on it =D
@CuQuoise
Thank you! I'd love to have some new gene projects. It's so sad to go through my older dragons and see how many babies were exalt fodder because I just didn't know how much to sell them for. I'd hate to see that happen to other new players :)
@CuQuoise
Thank you! I'd love to have some new gene projects. It's so sad to go through my older dragons and see how many babies were exalt fodder because I just didn't know how much to sell them for. I'd hate to see that happen to other new players :)
bHeX9bv.png
@CuQuoise By any chance do you know how to generate a photo from the scrying workshop? I've got an idea for what genes I might apply to my dragons but I have no idea how to get the photo
@CuQuoise By any chance do you know how to generate a photo from the scrying workshop? I've got an idea for what genes I might apply to my dragons but I have no idea how to get the photo
@saltyscone for sure! There are a few tips and tricks on post three on the front of this if there are other things that might help too

After you've got a scry you like, right click on the dragon, pick "copy image address" and then go to the post you're writing. You can click on the tree icon on the tool bar for the post you're working on and paste the link into there, or simply paste it to your post and add [img ]to the front, and[/img ] to the back (make sure yours don't have spaces though- mine here have spaces so it'll show.)
@saltyscone for sure! There are a few tips and tricks on post three on the front of this if there are other things that might help too

After you've got a scry you like, right click on the dragon, pick "copy image address" and then go to the post you're writing. You can click on the tree icon on the tool bar for the post you're working on and paste the link into there, or simply paste it to your post and add [img ]to the front, and[/img ] to the back (make sure yours don't have spaces though- mine here have spaces so it'll show.)
@CuQuoise Aahhh thank you so much!
@CuQuoise Aahhh thank you so much!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 317 318