Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | 1st Nest Hatchlings (closed thread) <3
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 317 318
@CuQuoise

Was going to PM you but just gonna ping here to bump the thread^^

Would you like to affiliate with the raffle I'm hosting? Banner is in my signature but I can send you the code if you need it. I already have your banner up over there to advertise to the incoming new players
@CuQuoise

Was going to PM you but just gonna ping here to bump the thread^^

Would you like to affiliate with the raffle I'm hosting? Banner is in my signature but I can send you the code if you need it. I already have your banner up over there to advertise to the incoming new players
@NightInVienna
That'll be awesome!
I'll see if I can add the banner now. I'm on mobile but sometimes I get such things to work :p

Thank you!
@NightInVienna
That'll be awesome!
I'll see if I can add the banner now. I'm on mobile but sometimes I get such things to work :p

Thank you!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
Bump!
Bump!
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
bump
bump
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/F9hQLAVhWnL56/giphy.gif[/img] This place is bumping Nyhahaha Sorry
giphy.gif

This place is bumping

Nyhahaha

Sorry
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
I was new back in April, but I completely forgot to list my first nest hatchlings. D: I still have them, though, and they're a special pair. Twins!! The tert colors are not the same, and they are two different breeds, but I still think it's great that they match
Idk if I would still be allowed to list them here, though... And if I could, I also don't know if they'd find a home. I'd really like them to be kept together.

So I guess my question is: Even though I was new in April and not this month, is it too late to list my first nest kiddos?
I was new back in April, but I completely forgot to list my first nest hatchlings. D: I still have them, though, and they're a special pair. Twins!! The tert colors are not the same, and they are two different breeds, but I still think it's great that they match
Idk if I would still be allowed to list them here, though... And if I could, I also don't know if they'd find a home. I'd really like them to be kept together.

So I guess my question is: Even though I was new in April and not this month, is it too late to list my first nest kiddos?
@DragonClownPrawn In the past I've advertised dragons from similar cases, but only on the front page- I didn't ping the buyers list though (I don't want to start showing dragons that don't fit exactly what they all signed up for).

If that will be okay, I can certainly add them!

As for keeping them as a pair, I can make a note, or you can just discuss on a case by case basis if any buyers make offers, but I suspect it'll be difficult to do.

I kinda think they sound like a pretty fantastic set of perma dragons for your own lair. They'd have great lore potential, if you're into that certainly =D Once they leave your lair, there's no telling what's in store for them, after all, and it seem like you kinda like em =D (by the way, did you get a chance to scry them at all? I'd love to see ;} )

Let me know if you would like me to post them on the front page.

Thank you for checking out the thread!
@DragonClownPrawn In the past I've advertised dragons from similar cases, but only on the front page- I didn't ping the buyers list though (I don't want to start showing dragons that don't fit exactly what they all signed up for).

If that will be okay, I can certainly add them!

As for keeping them as a pair, I can make a note, or you can just discuss on a case by case basis if any buyers make offers, but I suspect it'll be difficult to do.

I kinda think they sound like a pretty fantastic set of perma dragons for your own lair. They'd have great lore potential, if you're into that certainly =D Once they leave your lair, there's no telling what's in store for them, after all, and it seem like you kinda like em =D (by the way, did you get a chance to scry them at all? I'd love to see ;} )

Let me know if you would like me to post them on the front page.

Thank you for checking out the thread!
Bump
Bump
Hello @CuQuoise I have my dragons and I don't really want them but I don't think I can put them for auction till they have their babies. But that's just two more days.... Do u still want them or their babies?
Hello @CuQuoise I have my dragons and I don't really want them but I don't think I can put them for auction till they have their babies. But that's just two more days.... Do u still want them or their babies?
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
@binx522 I'd love to see the hatchlings, for sure! Thank you for checking out the thread =D I take it that the parents are your progen, the two you started with then, right? You cannot sell them- they cannot leave your lair, as a game mechanic. You may exalt them, but you will get nothing for it. Many people do let go of their progen with no regrets. However, quite a few who have did come to regret it eventually, so make sure you don't want them! hehehe Only recently, they implemented a way to have them return to you one time if you decide later that you didn't want them exalted after all, but you have to reach out to support to do so. You could always get them a nice skin, or even change their colors randomly using a scatter scroll from the market place: [item=tri-color scatterscroll] Have you checked them out in the "scry shop" yet? You might like 'em after all once they get some new genes...
@binx522 I'd love to see the hatchlings, for sure! Thank you for checking out the thread =D

I take it that the parents are your progen, the two you started with then, right?

You cannot sell them- they cannot leave your lair, as a game mechanic. You may exalt them, but you will get nothing for it.

Many people do let go of their progen with no regrets. However, quite a few who have did come to regret it eventually, so make sure you don't want them! hehehe Only recently, they implemented a way to have them return to you one time if you decide later that you didn't want them exalted after all, but you have to reach out to support to do so.

You could always get them a nice skin, or even change their colors randomly using a scatter scroll from the market place:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

Have you checked them out in the "scry shop" yet? You might like 'em after all once they get some new genes...
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 317 318