Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] New Colour Double Gen1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm looking for Gen1s that are XXY, XYY, or XYX only. The colour that is a double must be one of the following colours: (FYI to save you time reading through them, they're all blue-range besides arguably orca and mint - if they are crossed out then I'm no longer looking for it! but if you have a colour that's crossed out then please still show me the dragon as I might prefer it to the one I have!)

- orca (xxy only)
- eggplant
- iris (xxy or xyy only)
- twilight
- indigo
- sapphire
- cobalt
- ultramarine
- periwinkle
- lapis
- cornflower
- overcast (xxy or xyy only)
- abyss (xxy or xyy only)
- phthalo
- cerulean
- cyan
- robin
- turquoise xxy only
- mint

I will pay more if the colour that is not a double matches well and if the eyes match well. I will also pay more for XYYs and XXYs than I will for XYXs - I'm actually pretty unlikely to buy XYXs, but it doesn't hurt to try! Additionally, they must be unbred.. There's a very small chance I'll take a look at some with 3 or less named offspring, but only if they're perfect and priced accordingly.

Please feel free to give me a price or ask me to make an offer, either way is fine! Auctions are acceptable, too.

I have zero interest in other Gen1s, sorry!

@Reborn
I'm looking for Gen1s that are XXY, XYY, or XYX only. The colour that is a double must be one of the following colours: (FYI to save you time reading through them, they're all blue-range besides arguably orca and mint - if they are crossed out then I'm no longer looking for it! but if you have a colour that's crossed out then please still show me the dragon as I might prefer it to the one I have!)

- orca (xxy only)
- eggplant
- iris (xxy or xyy only)
- twilight
- indigo
- sapphire
- cobalt
- ultramarine
- periwinkle
- lapis
- cornflower
- overcast (xxy or xyy only)
- abyss (xxy or xyy only)
- phthalo
- cerulean
- cyan
- robin
- turquoise xxy only
- mint

I will pay more if the colour that is not a double matches well and if the eyes match well. I will also pay more for XYYs and XXYs than I will for XYXs - I'm actually pretty unlikely to buy XYXs, but it doesn't hurt to try! Additionally, they must be unbred.. There's a very small chance I'll take a look at some with 3 or less named offspring, but only if they're perfect and priced accordingly.

Please feel free to give me a price or ask me to make an offer, either way is fine! Auctions are acceptable, too.

I have zero interest in other Gen1s, sorry!

@Reborn
^
^
[center]@Reborn I have this girl I hatched if she interests you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24375095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243751/24375095_350.png[/img] [/url] She's an XYY Ultramarine, with water eyes![/center]
@Reborn

I have this girl I hatched if she interests you?

24375095_350.png

She's an XYY Ultramarine, with water eyes!
@Asphyxia

I'd love her ^_^

What price are you thinking?
@Asphyxia

I'd love her ^_^

What price are you thinking?
@Reborn

I haven't been in the G1 loop for a while, so feel free to offer!!
@Reborn

I haven't been in the G1 loop for a while, so feel free to offer!!
@Asphyxia

Hmm... how would you feel about 1mil treasure?
@Asphyxia

Hmm... how would you feel about 1mil treasure?
@Reborn

Sorry for the wait!! Could we do around 1.5mT? Thank you!!
@Reborn

Sorry for the wait!! Could we do around 1.5mT? Thank you!!
@Asphyxia

Sure! :3 As long as you're okay with the rest being in gems? What's your ratio?

Also, I'm going camping today and won't have a lot of internet access ._. So if you don't hear from me quickly that would be why, but I'll do my best to send a CR ASAP!
@Asphyxia

Sure! :3 As long as you're okay with the rest being in gems? What's your ratio?

Also, I'm going camping today and won't have a lot of internet access ._. So if you don't hear from me quickly that would be why, but I'll do my best to send a CR ASAP!
@Reborn

Sure that's fine!! And have fun oh my gosh!! I'll send the CR, no worries! <3
@Reborn

Sure that's fine!! And have fun oh my gosh!! I'll send the CR, no worries! <3
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11