Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gen One Orphanage (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 198 199
@Kaibaman

I found this thread thanks to a facebook post. I'm just popping in to say that I think this is a lovely idea.

P.S. That noc permabab is freaking adorable. Much love.
@Kaibaman

I found this thread thanks to a facebook post. I'm just popping in to say that I think this is a lovely idea.

P.S. That noc permabab is freaking adorable. Much love.
@Shad0stryk thannks i originally tarted on jan 6 but it go to bifg so i reposted it and linked the old thread in FAQ . the perm baby is my own girl otachi i had to noc and baby her after geeing her up. she just matched the colors of the banners so nicely [ironically i cold never find her a good mate]
@Shad0stryk thannks i originally tarted on jan 6 but it go to bifg so i reposted it and linked the old thread in FAQ . the perm baby is my own girl otachi i had to noc and baby her after geeing her up. she just matched the colors of the banners so nicely [ironically i cold never find her a good mate]
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@Kaibaman When you get @Jacaraanda's Nocturne bab, may I adopt her?
@Kaibaman When you get @Jacaraanda's Nocturne bab, may I adopt her?
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@Kaibaman
Hey! I have a bunch of Gen One dragons laying around that I'd love to find good homes for. Would you be willing to take them? I can't give a number as go how many there are right now, because I haven't fully decided on who to get rid of and who to keep.
@Kaibaman
Hey! I have a bunch of Gen One dragons laying around that I'd love to find good homes for. Would you be willing to take them? I can't give a number as go how many there are right now, because I haven't fully decided on who to get rid of and who to keep.
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
@kaibaman May I have number nine? This guy BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21615918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216160/21615918_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kaibaman

May I have number nine?

This guy

BBCode:

21615918_350.png

darkinferno-001.png
@Kaibaman Could I trade this guy for Leatherback, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22003998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220040/22003998_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaibaman
Could I trade this guy for Leatherback, please?

22003998_350.png

@Jirvey as stated by the rules if its not on the list its not upfor adoption. even if its in my lair. i do not put new orphans up immediately in order to give current orphans a chance to be adopted and there is a FAQ stating that people cannot ask about orphan that are not on the list sorry

@Darkinferno sending shortly

@Reshireka just send a cr when you are ready.

@Sivi send a cr and ill add leather back to it
@Jirvey as stated by the rules if its not on the list its not upfor adoption. even if its in my lair. i do not put new orphans up immediately in order to give current orphans a chance to be adopted and there is a FAQ stating that people cannot ask about orphan that are not on the list sorry

@Darkinferno sending shortly

@Reshireka just send a cr when you are ready.

@Sivi send a cr and ill add leather back to it
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@Kaibaman Ah ok thank you. I totally missed that FAQ. I just read up on it so I'm up-to-date with stuff c: I'll keep my eye out for any other nocturnes that might pop up then
@Kaibaman Ah ok thank you. I totally missed that FAQ. I just read up on it so I'm up-to-date with stuff c: I'll keep my eye out for any other nocturnes that might pop up then
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@Jirvey its fine but ye FAQ is common things i know ive been asked before [had someone ask for 2 gene'd orphans that i had actually bought from the owner via pm when they offered to donate someone tried to ask for them ] ive tried to cover everything when making the new orphange, all orphans also have a bio pic if a derg doesn't have it then it might not be a orphan i try to keep the list a specific umber so it doesnt take mega long to scroll over oce a few more get addopted ill be updating the list

plus peopel sometimes comment on donating then either take a while to get back to me or change their minds which is another reason for its not a orphan unless on the list.
@Jirvey its fine but ye FAQ is common things i know ive been asked before [had someone ask for 2 gene'd orphans that i had actually bought from the owner via pm when they offered to donate someone tried to ask for them ] ive tried to cover everything when making the new orphange, all orphans also have a bio pic if a derg doesn't have it then it might not be a orphan i try to keep the list a specific umber so it doesnt take mega long to scroll over oce a few more get addopted ill be updating the list

plus peopel sometimes comment on donating then either take a while to get back to me or change their minds which is another reason for its not a orphan unless on the list.
@Kaibaman I love 14!!
@Kaibaman I love 14!!
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 198 199