Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Semi-permanent nest hosters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi everyone! So I'm working on trying to get my hatchery to have matching eyes for my hatchlings as frequently as possible. Unfortunately, I often don't get replies from thread offering nest rentals, so I was wondering if anyone would like to volunteer to host nests for me! Ideally I'd like to use your nests whenever I breed the pair needed in that flight.

As payment, I'd offer up one of the following:
1. Cold, hard cash (5kt)
2. Food! (~100 food points)
3. Dragon babysitting! While you nest my two dragons, I'll hold two of yours. (I'll do this in combination with other payments)
4. 50% off one of the hatchlings from the nest you hosted, or from a different dragon in my hatchery!

EDIT: I've had so many people offer up their nests! Thank you all! I'm mostly covered, but I'm still looking for some backups from these flights:

-Fire
-Water (somehow I'm in nature but I breed like 3 water subspecies lol)
Hi everyone! So I'm working on trying to get my hatchery to have matching eyes for my hatchlings as frequently as possible. Unfortunately, I often don't get replies from thread offering nest rentals, so I was wondering if anyone would like to volunteer to host nests for me! Ideally I'd like to use your nests whenever I breed the pair needed in that flight.

As payment, I'd offer up one of the following:
1. Cold, hard cash (5kt)
2. Food! (~100 food points)
3. Dragon babysitting! While you nest my two dragons, I'll hold two of yours. (I'll do this in combination with other payments)
4. 50% off one of the hatchlings from the nest you hosted, or from a different dragon in my hatchery!

EDIT: I've had so many people offer up their nests! Thank you all! I'm mostly covered, but I'm still looking for some backups from these flights:

-Fire
-Water (somehow I'm in nature but I breed like 3 water subspecies lol)
@ilexopaca

A Lightning flight nest at your service! I'd be more than happy to rent a nest to you. I also may have RL FR friends who may be willing to rent their nests to you too for Fire and Wind, if you'd like me to ask.
@ilexopaca

A Lightning flight nest at your service! I'd be more than happy to rent a nest to you. I also may have RL FR friends who may be willing to rent their nests to you too for Fire and Wind, if you'd like me to ask.
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@Sinuzaki great! Could I CR you the dragons to breed now? Also, would you prefer treasure or food as payment?

If you could ask you friends if they would be willing, that would be awesome! thanks so much!
@Sinuzaki great! Could I CR you the dragons to breed now? Also, would you prefer treasure or food as payment?

If you could ask you friends if they would be willing, that would be awesome! thanks so much!
@ilexopaca

Yes, go right ahead! My lair will be happy to host them. ^-^ As for payment, I'm going to go for treasure! As well as Dragon babysitting, if you're sure you don't mind that being added on? (At least until I get some of my recent hatchlings sold/exalted and thus more lair space)

You're very welcome!

(Just going to ping one of them here, as I'll likely have to do it later anyways. @Poison49 , I be tagging you in case you're interested in nest rentals)
@ilexopaca

Yes, go right ahead! My lair will be happy to host them. ^-^ As for payment, I'm going to go for treasure! As well as Dragon babysitting, if you're sure you don't mind that being added on? (At least until I get some of my recent hatchlings sold/exalted and thus more lair space)

You're very welcome!

(Just going to ping one of them here, as I'll likely have to do it later anyways. @Poison49 , I be tagging you in case you're interested in nest rentals)
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@Sinuzaki I've got room for babysitting, no worries!
@Sinuzaki I've got room for babysitting, no worries!
@ilexopaca Hey, if you need a Wind nest, never hesitate to ping me :)
@ilexopaca Hey, if you need a Wind nest, never hesitate to ping me :)
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons thanks! I'll add a little list to my hatchery and ping you when my Wind pair is RTB :)
@PrincessRibbons thanks! I'll add a little list to my hatchery and ping you when my Wind pair is RTB :)
@ilexopaca I've usually got lightning nests spare
@ilexopaca I've usually got lightning nests spare
RD7mnb3.jpg
@ilexopaca
I usually have Arcane Nests open ^^ (I'll be nesting my pairs right at the beginning of June, however, to prepare for new colors!)
@ilexopaca
I usually have Arcane Nests open ^^ (I'll be nesting my pairs right at the beginning of June, however, to prepare for new colors!)
qesQFkT.gif
@ilexopaca If you ever need another Lightning nest come and PM me! Usually only 2 of my nests are full, the third being for rentals anyways~
@ilexopaca If you ever need another Lightning nest come and PM me! Usually only 2 of my nests are full, the third being for rentals anyways~
LWDw43p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12