Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Cartel's Dragon Wishlist
1 2 3 4
[center][quote][b]I don't always reply to offers for dragons I'm uninterested in, I'm sorry if that bothers you. Best of luck selling elsewhere![/b][/quote] [size=6][u][b]KEY:[/b][/u][/size] [size=4]The dragons I'm looking for are more often than not pretty specific, [b]bold[/b] bits being the ones I absolutely require, ones in [i]italics[/i] being highly preferred but not necessary. [u]Do not offer dragons that don't meet all my [b]requirements[/b], please & thank you![/u][/size][/center] ------ ------ [center][size=6][s]Actively Looking[/s] | [color=red][b]Not Actively Looking[/b][/color][/size]
Quote:
I don't always reply to offers for dragons I'm uninterested in, I'm sorry if that bothers you. Best of luck selling elsewhere!

KEY:
The dragons I'm looking for are more often than not pretty specific, bold bits being the ones I absolutely require, ones in italics being highly preferred but not necessary. Do not offer dragons that don't meet all my requirements, please & thank you!

Actively Looking | Not Actively Looking
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center][size=4][b]HER FUTURE MATE[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8931787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89318/8931787_350.png[/img] [/url] I bought Sakura (above) during FR's very first NotN for 1000g and she* was the very first gen1 I both owned and gened, not to mention her matching Earth eyes are a strong, important feature (to me, at least; matching eyes on good-looking gen1's is mega difficult to find). So despite them both being fairly important to me, Sakura takes priority and Azalea could stand for an upgrade with only one disappointment: I really wish I could make Azalea a gen1 imp, but good lord the prices on that would be absurd, not to mention the amount of scatterscrolls it would take to get the right colors so...yeah, I'm good lolz Her name is going to be Azalea, and she's going to be replacing the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34951&tab=dragon&did=8825369]Azalea[/url] I have now. The red/pink range is much like the beautiful pink and red flowers that bloom on Azalea bonsai trees. My former Azalea had a green secondary like most tree dragons, but with the new color update the range is far less natural, as it's flip-flopped into the black and white teritory, forcing me to make a change if I want to be satisfied with their babies. [i]*I'm aware the dragon is male, but her character is female. Lore/story-wise the duo are lesbians, but for practicality reasons, Sakura is male so that the two dragons aren't useless members of my lair and can still contribute through hatchling sales c:[/i][/center]
HER FUTURE MATE

8931787_350.png

I bought Sakura (above) during FR's very first NotN for 1000g and she* was the very first gen1 I both owned and gened, not to mention her matching Earth eyes are a strong, important feature (to me, at least; matching eyes on good-looking gen1's is mega difficult to find). So despite them both being fairly important to me, Sakura takes priority and Azalea could stand for an upgrade with only one disappointment: I really wish I could make Azalea a gen1 imp, but good lord the prices on that would be absurd, not to mention the amount of scatterscrolls it would take to get the right colors so...yeah, I'm good lolz

Her name is going to be Azalea, and she's going to be replacing the Azalea I have now. The red/pink range is much like the beautiful pink and red flowers that bloom on Azalea bonsai trees. My former Azalea had a green secondary like most tree dragons, but with the new color update the range is far less natural, as it's flip-flopped into the black and white teritory, forcing me to make a change if I want to be satisfied with their babies.

*I'm aware the dragon is male, but her character is female. Lore/story-wise the duo are lesbians, but for practicality reasons, Sakura is male so that the two dragons aren't useless members of my lair and can still contribute through hatchling sales c:
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
P.S. I re-use this thread when I'm looking for specific dragons.
P.S. I re-use this thread when I'm looking for specific dragons.
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

i run a koi hatchery, you should take a look at my pairs and see if any of their babies could be what you're looking for :0
@CartelSaide

i run a koi hatchery, you should take a look at my pairs and see if any of their babies could be what you're looking for :0
X2zHOgU.png
@fawndeers - First of all, your hatchery is flippin' amazing, and if you wanna be affiliates I would absolutely love to! Secondly, you, strangely enough, actually don't have what I'm looking for D: Your pairs all look fantastic, but the only doubles you have are XYY's and I'm looking for an XYX (or at least something close). Thank you so much for sharing though! If you'd like, I can put you on the pinglist for my koi pair when it's all done so you can get one, and meanwhile if you could put me on the general pinglist that would be wonderful! I may just buy a couple so I can try to breed what I'm looking for myself if need be :3
@fawndeers - First of all, your hatchery is flippin' amazing, and if you wanna be affiliates I would absolutely love to! Secondly, you, strangely enough, actually don't have what I'm looking for D: Your pairs all look fantastic, but the only doubles you have are XYY's and I'm looking for an XYX (or at least something close). Thank you so much for sharing though! If you'd like, I can put you on the pinglist for my koi pair when it's all done so you can get one, and meanwhile if you could put me on the general pinglist that would be wonderful! I may just buy a couple so I can try to breed what I'm looking for myself if need be :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide
thank you! sorry i don't have what you're looking for, though! :/
If you're interested in something else though, I pretty much just breed whatever pair someone wants on demand. Right now my wildclaws are nesting, but if you want a different one I'd be happy to get started on it! And I would love to be put on their pinglist, I'm always looking for new koi to add to my hatchery/collection.
@CartelSaide
thank you! sorry i don't have what you're looking for, though! :/
If you're interested in something else though, I pretty much just breed whatever pair someone wants on demand. Right now my wildclaws are nesting, but if you want a different one I'd be happy to get started on it! And I would love to be put on their pinglist, I'm always looking for new koi to add to my hatchery/collection.
X2zHOgU.png
@fawndeers - Sounds wonderful, I've put you on the list! You'll be pinged when I get them (which admittedly will be a little while, but you'll be on the pinglist when they're ready! :D). Would you like to be affiliates as well? You can find my banners to choose from here if you want to be; just let me know if you do so I can get your banners and add you to my list :3
@fawndeers - Sounds wonderful, I've put you on the list! You'll be pinged when I get them (which admittedly will be a little while, but you'll be on the pinglist when they're ready! :D). Would you like to be affiliates as well? You can find my banners to choose from here if you want to be; just let me know if you do so I can get your banners and add you to my list :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide thank you! (sorry for the late response btw I'm at school right now) I would love to be affiliates, I'll add you and give you the closest thing I have to a banner when I get home! and if you'd like, I can ping you when those wildclaws are born. edit: ok here is the banner/logo thingy [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1773997][img]http://i.imgur.com/QkozQ4u.gif[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1773997][img]http://i.imgur.com/QkozQ4u.gif[/img][/url][/code]
@CartelSaide
thank you! (sorry for the late response btw I'm at school right now)
I would love to be affiliates, I'll add you and give you the closest thing I have to a banner when I get home! and if you'd like, I can ping you when those wildclaws are born.
edit: ok here is the banner/logo thingy
QkozQ4u.gif
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1773997][img]http://i.imgur.com/QkozQ4u.gif[/img][/url]
X2zHOgU.png
@CartelSaide If you'd like to increase the chances of finding your dream dragon, why not submit their colors to this spreadsheet? It's maintained by the community, and many hatcheries use it to find forever-homes for their dragons. Good luck in finding your dream dragon! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1769199][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/b0f4/f/2016/059/1/6/great_exact_color_search_full_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9texot.png[/img][/url] ~
@CartelSaide

If you'd like to increase the chances of finding your dream dragon, why not submit their colors to this spreadsheet? It's maintained by the community, and many hatcheries use it to find forever-homes for their dragons.

Good luck in finding your dream dragon!
great_exact_color_search_full_banner_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9texot.png
~
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@Fawndeers - I've added you :D Just so you know, affiliates get 10% off of everything in my hatchery, and my discounts do stack~ Have a lovely day!

@VolatileMatter - Holy crap this is awesome, thank you so much for sharing this with me! I've added the dragon I'm looking for and I will definitely be using this for my own hatchery in the future; hopefully this helps speed up the process. I'll still be keeping this thread open just to broaden who sees it, but thanks again! Have a lovely day!
@Fawndeers - I've added you :D Just so you know, affiliates get 10% off of everything in my hatchery, and my discounts do stack~ Have a lovely day!

@VolatileMatter - Holy crap this is awesome, thank you so much for sharing this with me! I've added the dragon I'm looking for and I will definitely be using this for my own hatchery in the future; hopefully this helps speed up the process. I'll still be keeping this thread open just to broaden who sees it, but thanks again! Have a lovely day!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
1 2 3 4