Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | **Can't Find Them I'll Breed Them**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Struggling to find a certain colour combo? Don't have the nests or lair space to breed them yourself, let me help you.

I love breeding projects, and since I don't have enough of my own, I'd like to take on yours.

All I ask is that you be as specific as you can possibly be.
  • List the primary/secondary/tertiary colours you desire.
  • The primary/second/tertiary genes you are hoping for
  • breed
  • gender(s)
  • whether you're looking for an individual dragon or a pair that you can breed
  • eye colour if it's a concern

Struggling to find a certain colour combo? Don't have the nests or lair space to breed them yourself, let me help you.

I love breeding projects, and since I don't have enough of my own, I'd like to take on yours.

All I ask is that you be as specific as you can possibly be.
  • List the primary/secondary/tertiary colours you desire.
  • The primary/second/tertiary genes you are hoping for
  • breed
  • gender(s)
  • whether you're looking for an individual dragon or a pair that you can breed
  • eye colour if it's a concern

PRICING

To make this simple here is what you will not be paying for:

Usage of my lair space and usage of my nests. It doesn't matter how many time I breed them, or how many days/weeks/months/years/millennia they spend in my lair. You will never pay for those two things.

Things you will pay for:

The price will be the cost of the parent dragons used to breed your dream drake.

Other things that could be tallied into the overall cost are nest rental fees if you wish for an eye colour other than red and any gene change or breed change scrolls you asked me purchase.

I take gems and gold. You can pay me in increments, or you can pay all at once.

Colour combos are my chief concern here. I take genes and breed into consideration which is why I ask for that information. I want to bring your dream dragon to life as best I'm able, but my focus is on the colours.
PRICING

To make this simple here is what you will not be paying for:

Usage of my lair space and usage of my nests. It doesn't matter how many time I breed them, or how many days/weeks/months/years/millennia they spend in my lair. You will never pay for those two things.

Things you will pay for:

The price will be the cost of the parent dragons used to breed your dream drake.

Other things that could be tallied into the overall cost are nest rental fees if you wish for an eye colour other than red and any gene change or breed change scrolls you asked me purchase.

I take gems and gold. You can pay me in increments, or you can pay all at once.

Colour combos are my chief concern here. I take genes and breed into consideration which is why I ask for that information. I want to bring your dream dragon to life as best I'm able, but my focus is on the colours.
My Code of Conduct

These are the rules I adhere to as a breeder and businessman.
  • I will pm players each time I put their dragons on a nest.
  • I will never buy gene change or breed change scrolls without the knowledge and approval of the customer.
  • I assay all bloodlines prior to buying.
  • I will never use the same parent drakes to breed dragons for multiple players. In other words two player who desire the same thing will get dragons that are not related to each other.
  • If I buy a pair to breed a certain colour combo for a customer, only to later find a dragon that has a tighter range I will notify the player to discuss the additional cost.
  • If I come across a dragon with the exact colours a customer has asked for, I will notify the customer, so they can get their dream drake.
    I keep track of the costs.

Other Rules
  • I ask for patience. Breeding projects can and sometimes do take a while to complete. Especially when it comes to rarer colour combinations and longer breeding cool downs.
  • If you happen to find a dragon that has the exact colours you're looking for, and no longer require my services, please notify me.
  • Please respect other players.
  • If you have questions or concerns please feel free to PM at any time.

Some Additional Rules:
  • If you see a pair of dragons in my lair that you want me to breed please don't ping me here. Just send me a PM. I check my messages regularly, and I'll let you know if I can breed them or not. I would like this thread to be reserved for those who truly need help.
  • This does not concern those who already have the dragons they need and just need a Plague nest to put them on. If you're one of those please ping my here.
My Code of Conduct

These are the rules I adhere to as a breeder and businessman.
  • I will pm players each time I put their dragons on a nest.
  • I will never buy gene change or breed change scrolls without the knowledge and approval of the customer.
  • I assay all bloodlines prior to buying.
  • I will never use the same parent drakes to breed dragons for multiple players. In other words two player who desire the same thing will get dragons that are not related to each other.
  • If I buy a pair to breed a certain colour combo for a customer, only to later find a dragon that has a tighter range I will notify the player to discuss the additional cost.
  • If I come across a dragon with the exact colours a customer has asked for, I will notify the customer, so they can get their dream drake.
    I keep track of the costs.

Other Rules
  • I ask for patience. Breeding projects can and sometimes do take a while to complete. Especially when it comes to rarer colour combinations and longer breeding cool downs.
  • If you happen to find a dragon that has the exact colours you're looking for, and no longer require my services, please notify me.
  • Please respect other players.
  • If you have questions or concerns please feel free to PM at any time.

Some Additional Rules:
  • If you see a pair of dragons in my lair that you want me to breed please don't ping me here. Just send me a PM. I check my messages regularly, and I'll let you know if I can breed them or not. I would like this thread to be reserved for those who truly need help.
  • This does not concern those who already have the dragons they need and just need a Plague nest to put them on. If you're one of those please ping my here.
@Sqwhirl15

Ironic that I was coming here to find three pairs for myself. I have some slightly weird dragons that I want.

They're all supposed to be breeding pairs. Eye color is of no concern for any of them.

First:

Coal-Obsidian/Magenta-Rose/Grey-Midnight
Clown/Butterfly/Glimmer
Imperial Female/Male

Second:

Grey-Obsidian/Ice/White-Charcoal
Cherub/Hypnotic/Glimmer
Female Ridgeback & Male Spiral

Third:

Coal-Obsidian/Goldenrod-Gold/Goldenrod-Gold
Speckle/Freckle/Glimmer
Coatl Female/Male
@Sqwhirl15

Ironic that I was coming here to find three pairs for myself. I have some slightly weird dragons that I want.

They're all supposed to be breeding pairs. Eye color is of no concern for any of them.

First:

Coal-Obsidian/Magenta-Rose/Grey-Midnight
Clown/Butterfly/Glimmer
Imperial Female/Male

Second:

Grey-Obsidian/Ice/White-Charcoal
Cherub/Hypnotic/Glimmer
Female Ridgeback & Male Spiral

Third:

Coal-Obsidian/Goldenrod-Gold/Goldenrod-Gold
Speckle/Freckle/Glimmer
Coatl Female/Male
@MidnightRaven

I have enough space to take on one of those pairs at the moment. I have a couple projects I'm finishing and then I can take on the other two. Do you have preference in regards to which one I start first?

I will message you when I'm ready to take care of the other two.
@MidnightRaven

I have enough space to take on one of those pairs at the moment. I have a couple projects I'm finishing and then I can take on the other two. Do you have preference in regards to which one I start first?

I will message you when I'm ready to take care of the other two.
@Sqwhirl15

No, I don't have any preference. Do whichever you think would be the most fun. Thank you!
@Sqwhirl15

No, I don't have any preference. Do whichever you think would be the most fun. Thank you!
@sqwhirl15 whoa this is super cool. How long do you plan to do this/how many do you plan to take?
@sqwhirl15 whoa this is super cool. How long do you plan to do this/how many do you plan to take?
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
@MidnightRaven

With your permission I'd like to take on the middle one.

Just out of curiosity, does the payment system make sense and all that?

I can breed for the genes you've specified, but I can't guarantee them unless I buy them. We can discuss that in a message if you would like.

Right now I'm going to look at the AH and see what dragons I can use to get your pair. I'll Pm you when I've found anything.
@MidnightRaven

With your permission I'd like to take on the middle one.

Just out of curiosity, does the payment system make sense and all that?

I can breed for the genes you've specified, but I can't guarantee them unless I buy them. We can discuss that in a message if you would like.

Right now I'm going to look at the AH and see what dragons I can use to get your pair. I'll Pm you when I've found anything.
@flameofarcana

I'll be doing this as long as I play Flight Rising. XD

I take on projects as space allows. But I do keep a wish list so you can send as many requests as you want. As space opens I'll notify you.

@flameofarcana

I'll be doing this as long as I play Flight Rising. XD

I take on projects as space allows. But I do keep a wish list so you can send as many requests as you want. As space opens I'll notify you.

@Sqwhirl15

Sure go nuts!

I think it does. You (as in the people you're doing business with) pay for parent dragons, nest rentals, and breed and gene changes. Work out a payment plan or pay all at once. Just currency; no items. Seems fair and clear to me.

I agree that colors should be the chief concern. I think it'd be best for you to work out the colors first (especially since no active dragons exist with the color combinations I want, I'm pretty sure), and then we can deal with genes. If you can, I'd like Glimmer to be the chief gene you breed for, I can either add the others, or work with you to add them.

Okay, thank you!
@Sqwhirl15

Sure go nuts!

I think it does. You (as in the people you're doing business with) pay for parent dragons, nest rentals, and breed and gene changes. Work out a payment plan or pay all at once. Just currency; no items. Seems fair and clear to me.

I agree that colors should be the chief concern. I think it'd be best for you to work out the colors first (especially since no active dragons exist with the color combinations I want, I'm pretty sure), and then we can deal with genes. If you can, I'd like Glimmer to be the chief gene you breed for, I can either add the others, or work with you to add them.

Okay, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14