Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | GenOne Orphanage *Closed & Moved*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/K6f7LZP.png[/img] got a gen you hatched from night of noc or a gen one from that egg you just couldn't resist hatching but wished you had cause i just looks undesirable or not what you were looking for ? well i'm Kaibaman and currently seeking any and all unwanted gen ones . ill happily accept them no matter what their colour combo's are and find them a new home. All gen ones are free. [b]This is a NON PROFIT Orphanage [i]any and all donations are welcome [/i] We have moved [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1873913/1#post_1873913]here[/url] this post is up as a archive [/b] NO gen one that joins my lair will be exalted by me they will be kept unless adopted or swapped with/by another user. once it leaves my lair i have no control on what happens to it [b] if you wish to be on the ping list message me[/b] [b] Adoptions [/b] Current Orphans seeking adoption None at this time [/center]
K6f7LZP.png

got a gen you hatched from night of noc or a gen one from that egg you just couldn't resist hatching but wished you had cause i just looks undesirable or not what you were looking for ? well i'm Kaibaman and currently seeking any and all unwanted gen ones . ill happily accept them no matter what their colour combo's are and find them a new home.

All gen ones are free.
This is a NON PROFIT Orphanage
any and all donations are welcome

We have moved here this post is up as a archive

NO gen one that joins my lair will be exalted by me they will be kept unless adopted or swapped with/by another user. once it leaves my lair i have no control on what happens to it

if you wish to be on the ping list message me

Adoptions

Current Orphans seeking adoption

None at this time

orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@Kaibaman You said you're looking for an Azure primary? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19468708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194688/19468708_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaibaman You said you're looking for an Azure primary?

19468708_350.png

0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@SarahNautili yep i am and she's pretty
@SarahNautili yep i am and she's pretty
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@Kaibaman she's all yours if you want her, CR sent
@Kaibaman she's all yours if you want her, CR sent
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@SarahNautili thank you <3 ill take good care of her well once her familiar lets her come over.
@SarahNautili thank you <3 ill take good care of her well once her familiar lets her come over.
@Kaibaman Whoops, sorry about forgetting to remove her familiar. It's off now.
@Kaibaman Whoops, sorry about forgetting to remove her familiar. It's off now.
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
@SarahNautili its fine happens alot lol. familar's dont like to part with their dragons
@SarahNautili its fine happens alot lol. familar's dont like to part with their dragons
@danidawn
Pinging myself for future reference!
@danidawn
Pinging myself for future reference!
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
@Kaibaman
I'm sending a Noc your way; his colors aren't exactly my thing. I'm giving him to you! Ping me if you receive any new female Nocs I haven't seen yet!
@Kaibaman
I'm sending a Noc your way; his colors aren't exactly my thing. I'm giving him to you! Ping me if you receive any new female Nocs I haven't seen yet!
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
@danidawn ill make a ping list now so i can keep ya informed. :) ill take good care of the noc till he is adopted
@danidawn ill make a ping list now so i can keep ya informed. :) ill take good care of the noc till he is adopted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44