Ahahaha Thank you so much! XD ♥♥♥
@Wonderling
Ahahaha Thank you so much! XD ♥♥♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
a bump, because i feel the gen one fan dragon struggle and our zuko idea is goals
good luck
a bump, because i feel the gen one fan dragon struggle and our zuko idea is goals
good luck
@arrowfeathers
Aww thank you! ♥
And oh my gosh I went through your lair and I'm loving all your fandergs!! You actually get to gening and breed changing them though... I have been terrible at saving up for the scrolls I need... I always end up just getting more gen ones... OTL But I slowly gene them as I go. I'm getting there lmao
@arrowfeathers
Aww thank you! ♥
And oh my gosh I went through your lair and I'm loving all your fandergs!! You actually get to gening and breed changing them though... I have been terrible at saving up for the scrolls I need... I always end up just getting more gen ones... OTL But I slowly gene them as I go. I'm getting there lmao
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja

I buy one at a time and refuse to move on until its all gened up.
Today may be an exception though, seeing how many mass hatches are going on. I'm stalking like 6 threads hoping I can get a double red range male today ;-; theres one with a seafoam tert.. i'm crying
@DarkNiiinja

I buy one at a time and refuse to move on until its all gened up.
Today may be an exception though, seeing how many mass hatches are going on. I'm stalking like 6 threads hoping I can get a double red range male today ;-; theres one with a seafoam tert.. i'm crying
@Arrowfeathers

Oh my gosh, I knowwww!!! I found so many beautiful dragons so far!!
I wish I could force myself to do that... I have definitely cut down on my buying though. lol Especially since I just got off a long hiatus, I'm kinda cleaning up a bit and selling a bunch of G1 dergs that don't interest me as much anymore.
And oh ma gosh! That's awesome!! ♥.♥
@Arrowfeathers

Oh my gosh, I knowwww!!! I found so many beautiful dragons so far!!
I wish I could force myself to do that... I have definitely cut down on my buying though. lol Especially since I just got off a long hiatus, I'm kinda cleaning up a bit and selling a bunch of G1 dergs that don't interest me as much anymore.
And oh ma gosh! That's awesome!! ♥.♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
*Cough Cough* I like those Fandoms *Cough* Err I mean LOVE *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* Fairy Tail, Merlin, and Avatar. *Cough* *Cough* Are the best *Cough*
*Cough Cough* I like those Fandoms *Cough* Err I mean LOVE *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* Fairy Tail, Merlin, and Avatar. *Cough* *Cough* Are the best *Cough*
Hope your having a good day
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja I just Made an account for Fan Dragons Its @FanDragons (I just used my brothers old one, If you would like to donate It would be great) Im going to steal your Idea of only using Gen1
@DarkNiiinja I just Made an account for Fan Dragons Its @FanDragons (I just used my brothers old one, If you would like to donate It would be great) Im going to steal your Idea of only using Gen1