Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ~♥~¡GEN 1 FanDragons!~♥~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This thread deserves a bump!
I don't really have any dragons that fit what you are looking for, but good luck!
This thread deserves a bump!
I don't really have any dragons that fit what you are looking for, but good luck!
tumblr_mrr0grI9E61rxyzd5o1_250.gif
@Roarie

Haha Thank you! <3
@Roarie

Haha Thank you! <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Xanthe

Awesome! ^v^ I'll send a CR! XD <3 Thank you so much!
@Xanthe

Awesome! ^v^ I'll send a CR! XD <3 Thank you so much!
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Mitchy

OMG! That's a good one! He's gorgeous! But I think he does make a better Aoba tbh... lol I don't even watched the anime and I haven't played the game either, but I have a couple friends who have... he's quite tempting... XD

I'm going to be starting an auction here soon on a Pink/Aqua/Aqua Lightning girl, if you still have him by the end of it, I'll gladly take him! XD
@Mitchy

OMG! That's a good one! He's gorgeous! But I think he does make a better Aoba tbh... lol I don't even watched the anime and I haven't played the game either, but I have a couple friends who have... he's quite tempting... XD

I'm going to be starting an auction here soon on a Pink/Aqua/Aqua Lightning girl, if you still have him by the end of it, I'll gladly take him! XD
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja
sweet c: if you'd like, i want Aoba out asap, and am happy to accept items if that means he'd budge :D
@DarkNiiinja
sweet c: if you'd like, i want Aoba out asap, and am happy to accept items if that means he'd budge :D
@Mitchy haha Well, I don't have much to offer item-wise.... I have: [center][item=Solar Blades] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Sunbeam Soldier] [item=magic mirror] [item=Ensorcelled Volume] [item=deadly reflection] [item=spellbound tome] [item=timber tender] As many of these as you're interested in plus 150g?[/center]
@Mitchy

haha Well, I don't have much to offer item-wise....

I have:
Solar Blades Mesa Mechanojets Sunbeam Soldier Magic Mirror Ensorcelled Volume Deadly Reflection Spellbound Tome Timber Tender
As many of these as you're interested in plus 150g?
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja
ahh, sorry
i have multiples of all of those
if you have any unhatched eggs, gene scrolls, treasure, easy to sell stuff like that, it'd be all over it ;;

otherwise feel free to get in touch with me after the auction :D aoba will still likely be in my possession
@DarkNiiinja
ahh, sorry
i have multiples of all of those
if you have any unhatched eggs, gene scrolls, treasure, easy to sell stuff like that, it'd be all over it ;;

otherwise feel free to get in touch with me after the auction :D aoba will still likely be in my possession
@Mitchy

Okie dokie! I'll let you know!
@Mitchy

Okie dokie! I'll let you know!
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@darkniiinja the tertiary is off, but this guy might work for Jellal Fernandez [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19579247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195793/19579247_350.png[/img] [/url]
@darkniiinja the tertiary is off, but this guy might work for Jellal Fernandez

19579247_350.png
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
Don't have any that will work but have a free bump!
Fantastic fan-dragons!
*runs off to add that Appa fan dragon to list of breeding projects*
Don't have any that will work but have a free bump!
Fantastic fan-dragons!
*runs off to add that Appa fan dragon to list of breeding projects*
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7