1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
^
^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja Gosh I love that Mightyena themed Coatl! Okapi is such a good fit for it. I'm selling a Dragalge Spiral for 15k if you're interested, but if not, free bump! ^^ Good luck on the Poke hunt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19137162] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191372/19137162_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DarkNiiinja

Gosh I love that Mightyena themed Coatl! Okapi is such a good fit for it.

I'm selling a Dragalge Spiral for 15k if you're interested, but if not, free bump! ^^ Good luck on the Poke hunt.

19137162_350.png
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
@QuackemsGO

Oh my gosh! He's so tempting!! X'D I'll get back to you if he isn't sold by then!

And I know right! I had actually forgot to add Mightyena until earlier today. I was admiring all of them (cause that's what I do with my life) and I felt like I was missing one, I swore I had saved another poke-scry of a derg.... And yep! I was missing one of my absolute favorites! XD

And thank you!! ^~^ <3
@QuackemsGO

Oh my gosh! He's so tempting!! X'D I'll get back to you if he isn't sold by then!

And I know right! I had actually forgot to add Mightyena until earlier today. I was admiring all of them (cause that's what I do with my life) and I felt like I was missing one, I swore I had saved another poke-scry of a derg.... And yep! I was missing one of my absolute favorites! XD

And thank you!! ^~^ <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
^
^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
^
^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja, wow, Charizaaaaaarrrdddd! I'm totally gobsmacked :D
@DarkNiiinja, wow, Charizaaaaaarrrdddd! I'm totally gobsmacked :D
@tinti

Perfect, right?! XDDD
@tinti

Perfect, right?! XDDD
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja, indeed, good job :D Let's hope yours doesn't burn you too badly ;)
@DarkNiiinja, indeed, good job :D Let's hope yours doesn't burn you too badly ;)
@tinti

Fingers crossed. Gotta put time into trainin him. ;D
@tinti

Fingers crossed. Gotta put time into trainin him. ;D
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
^
^
Bv9XWUe.gif