Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Gen1 Imperial search
1 2
Yes, I am searching for these to try and complete a goal of mine to try and get at least 1 Imperial of each element. Crazy, yes, but it is something I really want to achieve.

I will have everything passed by the staff to ensure the dragon was scrolled with an authentic scroll. The last thing I desire is to pay a lot of gems for something that will be taken away from me shortly thereafter.

If you, or anyone you you know, is willing to sell a gen1, either post here or message me. Hopefully something can be worked out.

Search:
Doragon Gen1
Yes, I am searching for these to try and complete a goal of mine to try and get at least 1 Imperial of each element. Crazy, yes, but it is something I really want to achieve.

I will have everything passed by the staff to ensure the dragon was scrolled with an authentic scroll. The last thing I desire is to pay a lot of gems for something that will be taken away from me shortly thereafter.

If you, or anyone you you know, is willing to sell a gen1, either post here or message me. Hopefully something can be worked out.

Search:
Doragon Gen1
fkUgl3H.png Flight Journey Lightning|Light|Nature|Fire|Ice|Wind|Water|Plague|Shadow|Earth
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps|Element Cults||3-Digit[??]

Gen1 Imperial [Search]|Breed Change: Imperial [Need 5-7]
YOUR LAIR IS PROBABLY WORTH OVER ONE MILLION, MILLION GEMS

free bump while i cry at my poorness
YOUR LAIR IS PROBABLY WORTH OVER ONE MILLION, MILLION GEMS

free bump while i cry at my poorness
5BnuSd1.gif
Clan Valenstraad of Shadow
she/her || fr time +3

g1 imp/scroll search || g1 search
gen 1 sales || gen 1 dbls auctions
uma/items for sale || cs/fr offsite trades
chicken smoothie
[/center]
I believe someone is selling an imp scroll in the Items for sale forum, if that helps you? @warriorjames
I believe someone is selling an imp scroll in the Items for sale forum, if that helps you? @warriorjames
My hunt still continues. At the moment I'm now hunting for a male Light. The one I was supposed to get was lost.
My hunt still continues. At the moment I'm now hunting for a male Light. The one I was supposed to get was lost.
fkUgl3H.png Flight Journey Lightning|Light|Nature|Fire|Ice|Wind|Water|Plague|Shadow|Earth

Bumping.
Bumping.

bumping
bumping

bumping
bumping

bumping.
bumping.

Good luck bump c:
Good luck bump c:
8vfZ9uw.png
bumping.
bumping.

1 2