Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Wanted!
1 2 3 4
This is where I will post all of my dragon projects and what I still need to complete them. If you'd like to help, just post! If you have something to sell me, we can negotiate prices. ;)

*If any of my information is wrong, such as the way I can get genes, please let me know! (I'm a newbie)

x40i7d.jpg
CLAN LEADER:
COMPLETED 12/25/15!
[X]Dragon with correct colors (male, lightning)
[X]Spiral breed scroll
[X]Scroll of renaming
[X]Current gene (Obsidian)
[X]Crackle gene (Splash)
[X]Lots of lightning themed items (have 3)

nns0mr.jpg
EVAN DRAGON:
COMPLETED 2/26/16!
[X]Dragon with correct colors (male, nature)
[X]Bar gene (Emerald/jade)
[X]Eye spots gene (Obsidian/black)
[X]Crackle gene (Aqua)
[X]Eye patch
[X]Eye scar
[X]Body scars
[X]Bandages
[X]Some lightning themed items
[X]Turtle-ish familiar

205xn2v.jpg
JEDI DRAGON:
COMPLETED 3/19/16!
[X]Dragon with correct colors (male, wind nature)
[X]Skydancer breed scroll
[X]Primary and secondary gene removal
[X]Robotic right arm accent (I made one)
[X]Glowing blue clawtips
[X]Silver steampunk wings
[X]Some mechanical based items (have 1)
[X]Sword (preferably with a blue tint)
[X]Venom Rogue gloves

35itzrm.jpg
LOCW DRAGON:
Need:
[X]Imperial with correct colors (male, shadow)
[X]Primary gene removal (probably, Gold)
[X]Eye Spots gene (Gold)
[X]Gembond gene (Royal)
[X]Any of the amulets
[X]Purple gem jewelry (have some)
[X]Glowing purple claw tips
[X]Shadowscale greaves
[X]Mage's nightshade gloves

Ping me if you reply to this thread!
This is where I will post all of my dragon projects and what I still need to complete them. If you'd like to help, just post! If you have something to sell me, we can negotiate prices. ;)

*If any of my information is wrong, such as the way I can get genes, please let me know! (I'm a newbie)

x40i7d.jpg
CLAN LEADER:
COMPLETED 12/25/15!
[X]Dragon with correct colors (male, lightning)
[X]Spiral breed scroll
[X]Scroll of renaming
[X]Current gene (Obsidian)
[X]Crackle gene (Splash)
[X]Lots of lightning themed items (have 3)

nns0mr.jpg
EVAN DRAGON:
COMPLETED 2/26/16!
[X]Dragon with correct colors (male, nature)
[X]Bar gene (Emerald/jade)
[X]Eye spots gene (Obsidian/black)
[X]Crackle gene (Aqua)
[X]Eye patch
[X]Eye scar
[X]Body scars
[X]Bandages
[X]Some lightning themed items
[X]Turtle-ish familiar

205xn2v.jpg
JEDI DRAGON:
COMPLETED 3/19/16!
[X]Dragon with correct colors (male, wind nature)
[X]Skydancer breed scroll
[X]Primary and secondary gene removal
[X]Robotic right arm accent (I made one)
[X]Glowing blue clawtips
[X]Silver steampunk wings
[X]Some mechanical based items (have 1)
[X]Sword (preferably with a blue tint)
[X]Venom Rogue gloves

35itzrm.jpg
LOCW DRAGON:
Need:
[X]Imperial with correct colors (male, shadow)
[X]Primary gene removal (probably, Gold)
[X]Eye Spots gene (Gold)
[X]Gembond gene (Royal)
[X]Any of the amulets
[X]Purple gem jewelry (have some)
[X]Glowing purple claw tips
[X]Shadowscale greaves
[X]Mage's nightshade gloves

Ping me if you reply to this thread!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Bump!
Bump!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 I love (trying to) help on a project like this! How set are you on eye colour? Because there are two male white/white/aqua dragons that already have circuit on the AH at the moment, but they're both nature rather than wind. I also don't think that a robotic right arm exists I'm afraid! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18584779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185848/18584779_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18882279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188823/18882279_350.png[/img] [/url] There is nothing with the right eyes for your clan leader, but there is a baby male fae on the AH. He doesn't have any of the correct genes though, so you might be better to wait for another one to appear for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18815747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188158/18815747_350.png[/img] [/url] For your Evan dragon I'm afraid to say that there are only 5 dragons on all of FR with those colours, and only one of them is male. He also is in a lair that doesn't look like it is active. I think you may have to try to breed your own one if you can't change the colours a bit. Lastly, for your LOCW dragon - There are none on the AH and only 10 on all of FR that are not exalted. Some of those are females, and a lot of them are not active. I found one pretty close (it already has gembond) but you'll have to talk to the owner about buying him. I think you might have to breed your own one of these too if you want those specific colours! Sorry I couldn't be more help!
@ImpossibleJedi4 I love (trying to) help on a project like this!
How set are you on eye colour? Because there are two male white/white/aqua dragons that already have circuit on the AH at the moment, but they're both nature rather than wind. I also don't think that a robotic right arm exists I'm afraid!

18584779_350.png

and

18882279_350.png

There is nothing with the right eyes for your clan leader, but there is a baby male fae on the AH. He doesn't have any of the correct genes though, so you might be better to wait for another one to appear for him.

18815747_350.png

For your Evan dragon I'm afraid to say that there are only 5 dragons on all of FR with those colours, and only one of them is male. He also is in a lair that doesn't look like it is active. I think you may have to try to breed your own one if you can't change the colours a bit.

Lastly, for your LOCW dragon - There are none on the AH and only 10 on all of FR that are not exalted. Some of those are females, and a lot of them are not active. I found one pretty close (it already has gembond) but you'll have to talk to the owner about buying him. I think you might have to breed your own one of these too if you want those specific colours!

Sorry I couldn't be more help!
Ooh those dragons are very good for the Jedi dragon! The eye color is close enough. ;)

His type matters much more since he's the clan leader, so I'll just wait!

As for Evan, I could be flexible on the shade of green. ;) Either that or I'll wait for dragons to come around with the proper colors! Not enough space to breed my own. ;)

His colors sadly are not flexible, but he wouldn't be super difficult to breed eventually!

Thank you so much for the help!

@shawolexotic
Ooh those dragons are very good for the Jedi dragon! The eye color is close enough. ;)

His type matters much more since he's the clan leader, so I'll just wait!

As for Evan, I could be flexible on the shade of green. ;) Either that or I'll wait for dragons to come around with the proper colors! Not enough space to breed my own. ;)

His colors sadly are not flexible, but he wouldn't be super difficult to breed eventually!

Thank you so much for the help!

@shawolexotic
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 I have a near miss to the jedi! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8798270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87983/8798270_350.png[/img] [/url] He's white/white/caribbean, with IriShimBasic. So you could remove the primary and secondary if you really wanted basic, and you'd have to add circuit, but you could also use him to maybe breed an aqua tert if you're attached. He's a level 15, so I'd be looking for a little more than usual for him, but we'll talk about that if you're interested!
@ImpossibleJedi4

I have a near miss to the jedi!

8798270_350.png

He's white/white/caribbean, with IriShimBasic. So you could remove the primary and secondary if you really wanted basic, and you'd have to add circuit, but you could also use him to maybe breed an aqua tert if you're attached.

He's a level 15, so I'd be looking for a little more than usual for him, but we'll talk about that if you're interested!
They/them pronouns.

LF specific dream dragons
@MulderItsMe

Hm maybe! Thanks!
@MulderItsMe

Hm maybe! Thanks!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 (sorry to step in without dragons) I just wanted to say that while robotic arm APPAREL doesn't exist there's likely to be accents that exist. These would be a lot more expensive, ranging from 300+ gems, depending on the creator.
@ImpossibleJedi4 (sorry to step in without dragons) I just wanted to say that while robotic arm APPAREL doesn't exist there's likely to be accents that exist. These would be a lot more expensive, ranging from 300+ gems, depending on the creator.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Ah cool!
Or I could always make a custom accent!
Ah cool!
Or I could always make a custom accent!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Okay I got my first project dragon! Meet WIP Jedi! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18882279] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188823/18882279_350.png[/img] [/url] The eyes are definitely close enough. ;) He was the 15g one. Thanks for the heads up!
Okay I got my first project dragon! Meet WIP Jedi!

18882279_350.png

The eyes are definitely close enough. ;)
He was the 15g one. Thanks for the heads up!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Bump!
Bump!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png