Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Purebred G2 Imp: 1 M + 1 F [Light]
1 2 3
I'm currently attempting to find G2 Purebred Light Imperials for my friend for Christmas! So I will be focusing on that primarily…At the moment I am not interested in Non-Pure Light Imperials…and G2 Light WCs. But…I'm also weak…and while I'm trying to save my money to get those two Light Imps for my friend…if you show me a Purebred G2 Imperial Plague….or a Purebred WC G2 Plague….I may be unable to say no >.>;

I'm looking to slowly move some G2 Imps out of my lair and have them replaced with either Absolute Plague Subspecies colors…or for them to have Plague Eyes and for me to scatter them into submission XD;

What I'm looking for:
  • Second Generation Imperials with 2 First Generation Imperial Parents!
  • G2 Imperials with Plague Eyes!
  • Unbred Prefered but 100% ok with Bred
  • A Plus if Plague G2 Imperial with 2 G1 Plague Imperial Parents! Not Required…but will interest me greatly.

Colors I'm Always Interested in (Not Required…just a plus):
  • XXY, XYY, XYX, XXX
  • Male XYY Maize-White/Obsidian-Shadow/Obsidian-Shadow
  • Female XYY Maize-White/Crimson, Blood, Red/Crimson, Blood, Red
  • Triple Color Ranges (Does not have to be XXX): Black, Red, White, Blue
  • Storm-Jade/Mulberry/Avocado, Green, Leaf, Spring
  • SWAMP…I LOVE SWAMP…SWAMP SWAMP SWAMP
  • XXY Crimson-Maroon/Crimson-Maroon/Obsidian
  • Brown Range/Brown Range/Red Range, Green Range, Obsidian
  • Green Range/Red Range/Red Range
  • Red Range/Black Range/Leaf
  • Sand-Rust/Green Range/Blood

I may even be willing to look at non-pure G2 Imperials…so long as they have Plague eyes!

I'm Also Willing to look at G2 Wildclaws! Same qualifications as above…Hopefully Purebred…but if not…then I'm willing to look at Mixed G2 Wildclaws (but may be less likely to buy).

Ok…adding one more thing to this XD; Trying not to spam the Forum…but I always forget things ;_;

I'd like to get My Friend in Light (I should really trademark that at this point…I throw those four words around like candy) a nice pair of Light Flight G2 Imperials! At the moment…I'm not sure exactly what they would want in terms of things…but I know they would likely want a Light Pair…and I feel bad…because I was suppose to give them a pair of mine…but…I'm having trouble being ok with letting them move to a different lair…;_; even if it's my IRL friend's lair >.>; Ah, virtual-materialism…which isn't really a thing…but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway…looking for a male and a female Light Flight G2 Purebred Imperial! Please Ping Myself and My Friend in Light™ @Ebrithil, when offering. More details to come!

Thank you for taking a look at this and considering selling :3
I'm currently attempting to find G2 Purebred Light Imperials for my friend for Christmas! So I will be focusing on that primarily…At the moment I am not interested in Non-Pure Light Imperials…and G2 Light WCs. But…I'm also weak…and while I'm trying to save my money to get those two Light Imps for my friend…if you show me a Purebred G2 Imperial Plague….or a Purebred WC G2 Plague….I may be unable to say no >.>;

I'm looking to slowly move some G2 Imps out of my lair and have them replaced with either Absolute Plague Subspecies colors…or for them to have Plague Eyes and for me to scatter them into submission XD;

What I'm looking for:
  • Second Generation Imperials with 2 First Generation Imperial Parents!
  • G2 Imperials with Plague Eyes!
  • Unbred Prefered but 100% ok with Bred
  • A Plus if Plague G2 Imperial with 2 G1 Plague Imperial Parents! Not Required…but will interest me greatly.

Colors I'm Always Interested in (Not Required…just a plus):
  • XXY, XYY, XYX, XXX
  • Male XYY Maize-White/Obsidian-Shadow/Obsidian-Shadow
  • Female XYY Maize-White/Crimson, Blood, Red/Crimson, Blood, Red
  • Triple Color Ranges (Does not have to be XXX): Black, Red, White, Blue
  • Storm-Jade/Mulberry/Avocado, Green, Leaf, Spring
  • SWAMP…I LOVE SWAMP…SWAMP SWAMP SWAMP
  • XXY Crimson-Maroon/Crimson-Maroon/Obsidian
  • Brown Range/Brown Range/Red Range, Green Range, Obsidian
  • Green Range/Red Range/Red Range
  • Red Range/Black Range/Leaf
  • Sand-Rust/Green Range/Blood

I may even be willing to look at non-pure G2 Imperials…so long as they have Plague eyes!

I'm Also Willing to look at G2 Wildclaws! Same qualifications as above…Hopefully Purebred…but if not…then I'm willing to look at Mixed G2 Wildclaws (but may be less likely to buy).

Ok…adding one more thing to this XD; Trying not to spam the Forum…but I always forget things ;_;

I'd like to get My Friend in Light (I should really trademark that at this point…I throw those four words around like candy) a nice pair of Light Flight G2 Imperials! At the moment…I'm not sure exactly what they would want in terms of things…but I know they would likely want a Light Pair…and I feel bad…because I was suppose to give them a pair of mine…but…I'm having trouble being ok with letting them move to a different lair…;_; even if it's my IRL friend's lair >.>; Ah, virtual-materialism…which isn't really a thing…but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anyway…looking for a male and a female Light Flight G2 Purebred Imperial! Please Ping Myself and My Friend in Light™ @Ebrithil, when offering. More details to come!

Thank you for taking a look at this and considering selling :3
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus I have this girl, Riot. She's a purebred G2 imp from Plague :) She's unbred too. I'd like 150-200kT if that's cool. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17649222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176493/17649222_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oncamimus

I have this girl, Riot. She's a purebred G2 imp from Plague :) She's unbred too.

I'd like 150-200kT if that's cool.

17649222_350.png
@woofalekseev Very interested! Born only a few days after my birthday too! If you set up a CR I will happily accept for 200kt :3
@woofalekseev Very interested! Born only a few days after my birthday too! If you set up a CR I will happily accept for 200kt :3
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus

Alrighty! I'll send a cr for her :)
@Oncamimus

Alrighty! I'll send a cr for her :)
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*
*bump*
jl5dg8.png
*bump*