Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | XXX Navy Crimface Glim Imp or Skydancer
I know, super specific. I very badly want to get a Skydancer or Imperial who is all navy and has crystal, facet, and glimmer genes. If I can find a pair that would give me a narrow range and a good chance to produce such offspring, I'd go for that too.

I realize such a dragon will be very expensive and I think I probably don't have enough treasure or gems right now for the purchase, but I want to get an idea if such a dragon is out there, or if there's any ping lists I could be put on for a later date if anyone has a breeding pair that can produce such offspring, so let me know what you've got and hopefully we can work something out.
I know, super specific. I very badly want to get a Skydancer or Imperial who is all navy and has crystal, facet, and glimmer genes. If I can find a pair that would give me a narrow range and a good chance to produce such offspring, I'd go for that too.

I realize such a dragon will be very expensive and I think I probably don't have enough treasure or gems right now for the purchase, but I want to get an idea if such a dragon is out there, or if there's any ping lists I could be put on for a later date if anyone has a breeding pair that can produce such offspring, so let me know what you've got and hopefully we can work something out.
izcJ5cD.png