Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [DONE]PBR Thank you!
1 2 3
Hello the reason why I pinged you guys is I need your dragons for my dream permabab dragon a triple chocolate with piebald/paint/glimmer with earth eyes. There is actually a person in plague who owns a pair that could breed it in an earth nest but they refused since matching eyes weren't that popular among buyers. So yeah: For Male: @Ryni,[s] @Plaguedog, @doomDweller [/s] will one of you lend me your triple chocolate Coatl ([s]either Chocomarshmallow, Mousse[/s] or Gil) for breeding my dream permabab? Female: [s]and @Suvaris is it possible to borrow your WC Keira to breed my permabab?[/s] - has common ancestor @EarthThatWas may I borrow Kisses? Yesh! :D [s]@Cubie may I borrow Yamada? [/s] - personal mate.. I could and will send in for collateral and/or a stud fee for your dragons (treasure orone of my hatchlings). I'm going to breed them in a third party earth nest (the Nest Network here) btw and I'll provide the collateral for the pair. I know your dragons aren't RTB yet but I'd like to make it this early so I could find other dragons to breed my permabab. So are you guys willing to breed your dragons? :) Thanks! ------ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18470194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184702/18470194_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Hello the reason why I pinged you guys is I need your dragons for my dream permabab dragon a triple chocolate with piebald/paint/glimmer with earth eyes.

There is actually a person in plague who owns a pair that could breed it in an earth nest but they refused since matching eyes weren't that popular among buyers. So yeah:

For Male:
@Ryni, @Plaguedog, @doomDweller will one of you lend me your triple chocolate Coatl (either Chocomarshmallow, Mousse or Gil) for breeding my dream permabab?

Female:
and @Suvaris is it possible to borrow your WC Keira to breed my permabab? - has common ancestor

@EarthThatWas may I borrow Kisses? Yesh! :D
@Cubie may I borrow Yamada? - personal mate..

I could and will send in for collateral and/or a stud fee for your dragons (treasure orone of my hatchlings). I'm going to breed them in a third party earth nest (the Nest Network here) btw and I'll provide the collateral for the pair.

I know your dragons aren't RTB yet but I'd like to make it this early so I could find other dragons to breed my permabab. So are you guys willing to breed your dragons? :)

Thanks!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber - I might be willing to, though have too many dragons already, so if for a stud fee, I'd like to know about how much you'd be willing to offer? I wouldn't have a set price in mind, so I'd be willing to haggle, however I wouldn't send him until both parties are ready to breed (and that I'm guaranteed my dragon back in the end). If you wish to further consult via PMs, that's perfectly fine with me as well. ^^
@SkyyeofEmber - I might be willing to, though have too many dragons already, so if for a stud fee, I'd like to know about how much you'd be willing to offer? I wouldn't have a set price in mind, so I'd be willing to haggle, however I wouldn't send him until both parties are ready to breed (and that I'm guaranteed my dragon back in the end). If you wish to further consult via PMs, that's perfectly fine with me as well. ^^
Buying art here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1960269/1
(and also here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2082971/1 )

Selling/Trading dragons/items here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1879484
@SkyyeofEmber - Sure thing! Always happy to help people get theirs dream dragons :3
I also have a crimson piebald/chocolate paint/chocolate glimmer wildclaw male you could use.
Just let me know if and when you need Keira or her son and I'm sure we can work something out. Whatever works best for you ;)
@SkyyeofEmber - Sure thing! Always happy to help people get theirs dream dragons :3
I also have a crimson piebald/chocolate paint/chocolate glimmer wildclaw male you could use.
Just let me know if and when you need Keira or her son and I'm sure we can work something out. Whatever works best for you ;)
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR Server Time. If I don't respond to a ping right away, please have patience.
@doomDweller Yey thanks! :) I'll PM you for the studding fee then. Or If you really want assurance I'll trade a rare item for your dragon. For this I'm willing to lend you my Valkyrie Blade, it's my only precious thing in my lair I would never part with since it suits my birthday derg and don't have enough gems to afford another one. I'll post a derg here as proof since he wears it and he's also the one am planning to do collateral with Suvaris. So yeah you choose whatever makes you comfortable in lending your dragon to me a studding fee or a rare item trade for your derg? Or both? :) though if you choose both the studding fee wouldn't be as high I would like to pay out. @Suvaris Thank you so much!:D I'll definitely need Keira since there are no other females that could guarantee a coatl hatchie piebald/paint/glimmer. Is it okay we trade Keira for another dragon of mine?I'll trade one of my birthday dragons to you. I'll also provide food too if you want. And if ever here's my the derg that am willing to trade in for yours: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15321531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153216/15321531_350.png[/img] [/url] He's my lightning ambassador, birthday dragon and dream dragon in one!
@doomDweller

Yey thanks! :) I'll PM you for the studding fee then. Or If you really want assurance I'll trade a rare item for your dragon. For this I'm willing to lend you my Valkyrie Blade, it's my only precious thing in my lair I would never part with since it suits my birthday derg and don't have enough gems to afford another one.

I'll post a derg here as proof since he wears it and he's also the one am planning to do collateral with Suvaris.

So yeah you choose whatever makes you comfortable in lending your dragon to me a studding fee or a rare item trade for your derg? Or both? :) though if you choose both the studding fee wouldn't be as high I would like to pay out.

@Suvaris

Thank you so much!:D I'll definitely need Keira since there are no other females that could guarantee a coatl hatchie piebald/paint/glimmer. Is it okay we trade Keira for another dragon of mine?I'll trade one of my birthday dragons to you. I'll also provide food too if you want. And if ever here's my the derg that am willing to trade in for yours:

15321531_350.png

He's my lightning ambassador, birthday dragon and dream dragon in one!

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber - I'd be fine just doing a stud fee, I trust that he'll return to me once things are done~

Just PM me when you'd like and we can further discuss there ^^
@SkyyeofEmber - I'd be fine just doing a stud fee, I trust that he'll return to me once things are done~

Just PM me when you'd like and we can further discuss there ^^
Buying art here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1960269/1
(and also here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2082971/1 )

Selling/Trading dragons/items here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1879484
@SkyyeofEmber - Yep, works for me. Just PM whenever you like so we can discuss the details ;)
@SkyyeofEmber - Yep, works for me. Just PM whenever you like so we can discuss the details ;)
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR Server Time. If I don't respond to a ping right away, please have patience.
Unfortunately, Suvaris' Keira couldn't breed with Gil because they have a common ancestor. Should've have assayed them first. XD

Then almost all the triple chocolate dergs with glimmer that I searched for are related to Gil or to Keira so have to find alternative dergs that could breed with Gil since my dream permabab needs to be a chocolate/chocolate/soil-chocolate range coatl.

So @EarthThatWas and @Cubie could you possibly lend Kisses or Yamada to breed my dream permabab?

Just you know I could and will send in for collateral and/or a stud fee for your dragons (treasure or one of my hatchlings). I'm going to breed them in a third party earth nest (the Nest Network here) btw and I'll provide the collateral for one of your dragons.

And apologies to be double pinged here.. ^^'
Unfortunately, Suvaris' Keira couldn't breed with Gil because they have a common ancestor. Should've have assayed them first. XD

Then almost all the triple chocolate dergs with glimmer that I searched for are related to Gil or to Keira so have to find alternative dergs that could breed with Gil since my dream permabab needs to be a chocolate/chocolate/soil-chocolate range coatl.

So @EarthThatWas and @Cubie could you possibly lend Kisses or Yamada to breed my dream permabab?

Just you know I could and will send in for collateral and/or a stud fee for your dragons (treasure or one of my hatchlings). I'm going to breed them in a third party earth nest (the Nest Network here) btw and I'll provide the collateral for one of your dragons.

And apologies to be double pinged here.. ^^'
@SkyyeofEmber Sorry, but Yamada is already in a relationship (hehe) with Kase and I won't be breeding her with anyone else. Good luck, though! I know how difficult it can be to find that one dragon you need!
@SkyyeofEmber Sorry, but Yamada is already in a relationship (hehe) with Kase and I won't be breeding her with anyone else. Good luck, though! I know how difficult it can be to find that one dragon you need!
Cubie.png
@SkyyeofEmber You can borrow Kisses if you want. I can breed them in my Earth nest, even, if you like. If they have more than one baby I'd like one of the hatchlings, if that's cool?
@SkyyeofEmber You can borrow Kisses if you want. I can breed them in my Earth nest, even, if you like. If they have more than one baby I'd like one of the hatchlings, if that's cool?
@Cubie
No worries I understand! :) Thanks though! ^_^

@EarthThatWas
Yey! :)) And yes if you're willing I'd just use your nest instead of a third party nest.Also if they have lots of hatchlings it's cool with me to give you one! :D

Kisses would be RTB in 20 days so...going to update doomDweller on this so he could send his derg to you instead on the 28th.

@doomDweller
Just an update!

So Suvaris found out that Keira had a common ancestor with Gil so yeah they're unable to breed (should've checked this in the first place ^^') and so I had to find another mate for him. Fortunately I found a replacement derg owned by EarthThatWas named Kisses and instead of a third party nest EarthThatWas is willing to breed them in his nest.

However Kisses' RTB is 20 days and if I counted right she's ready to breed by October 28th so it seems the wait got extended by 12 days. XD So by that time instead of sending GIl to me you could send Gil to EarthThatWas. That is though if you are okay with these changes..

Of course I'd still pay you the studding fee and even raise it a little higher because of the extension. ...So yeah are you okay with all this? :]
@Cubie
No worries I understand! :) Thanks though! ^_^

@EarthThatWas
Yey! :)) And yes if you're willing I'd just use your nest instead of a third party nest.Also if they have lots of hatchlings it's cool with me to give you one! :D

Kisses would be RTB in 20 days so...going to update doomDweller on this so he could send his derg to you instead on the 28th.

@doomDweller
Just an update!

So Suvaris found out that Keira had a common ancestor with Gil so yeah they're unable to breed (should've checked this in the first place ^^') and so I had to find another mate for him. Fortunately I found a replacement derg owned by EarthThatWas named Kisses and instead of a third party nest EarthThatWas is willing to breed them in his nest.

However Kisses' RTB is 20 days and if I counted right she's ready to breed by October 28th so it seems the wait got extended by 12 days. XD So by that time instead of sending GIl to me you could send Gil to EarthThatWas. That is though if you are okay with these changes..

Of course I'd still pay you the studding fee and even raise it a little higher because of the extension. ...So yeah are you okay with all this? :]
1 2 3