-Female
-Plague eyes
-Crimson primary
-Swamp Secondary
-Blood tertiary

*Doesn't have to be a mirror and doesn't matter what genes

Reason why i want this dragons:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=3846227

This girl used to be my progen given for my lair, her colors were crimson/swamp/blood and i loved her.

I accidently a while back exalted her when i was in the process of getting rid of hatchlings quickly and have since missed her but due to me only discovering until now i couldve gotten her back after it happened i have to sadly replace her with a copy.

I honestly would prefer the parents have plague themed names to fit my clans lore but understandable if that doesnt happen.
If its a mirror even better!
Plague eyes MUST.

doesnt matter what genes it has.

To clear confusion (Apparently?):

-Mirror
-Female
-Plague eyes
-Crimson primary
-Swamp Secondary
-Blood tertiary

*Doesn't have to be a mirror and doesn't matter what genes

Reason why i want this dragons:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=3846227

This girl used to be my progen given for my lair, her colors were crimson/swamp/blood and i loved her.

I accidently a while back exalted her when i was in the process of getting rid of hatchlings quickly and have since missed her but due to me only discovering until now i couldve gotten her back after it happened i have to sadly replace her with a copy.

I honestly would prefer the parents have plague themed names to fit my clans lore but understandable if that doesnt happen.
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
~@H0RR0R
~@H0RR0R
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
~
~
~
~
~
~
hi ay have a tundra female her name is melody i cant put the picture because my computer dosent work well but visit mi liar and see herr she has plague eyes @HORROR
hi ay have a tundra female her name is melody i cant put the picture because my computer dosent work well but visit mi liar and see herr she has plague eyes @HORROR
1BdMCur.png
~@cande2014 im looking for a Crimson/Swamp/Blood Plague female, not a general plague dragon. The colors are in the title.
~@cande2014 im looking for a Crimson/Swamp/Blood Plague female, not a general plague dragon. The colors are in the title.
~
~
~
~
Well okey @HORROR hope you find the perfectamente dragon
Well okey @HORROR hope you find the perfectamente dragon
1BdMCur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8