Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Emberling!
1 2 3 4 5
[s]Am I kicked out of Ice yet[/s] I think this is the proper thread? I hope so. There are several people that are wanting Emberlings, so... The original Emberling breeder, @Inamkur, has been gracious enough to open her nest for a breeding for me. However, since a bunch of people came in showing interest in the nest, she has stated that with enough interest she'd consider [i]maybe[/i] opening the defunked project for limited breedings. So, here we are. Any questions you have, feel free to ping Inamkur here in this thread. However if you want to be put on the pinglist, ping me! To the uninitiated: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=48&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=5&secg=6&tert=57&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] This is an emberling. They are often Eternally Youthful, there there is an option to get your emberling without the scroll so they can breed more! I'm not sure what the lore is though, as I'm Ice and I'm already commiting the highest of treason already... TO THE MODS: I am no longer looking for Emberlings, but I would like to keep this thread open since it's gathering interest. I don't know if it needs to be moved or what. [/b] Pinglist: [LIST] [*]@Kanestiel [*]@SpectrumScales [*]@Meilkor [*]@Electricity [*]@quinnyquinn [*]@Carcharias [*]@Megamaz [*]@Siaur [/LIST]
Am I kicked out of Ice yet

I think this is the proper thread? I hope so. There are several people that are wanting Emberlings, so...

The original Emberling breeder, @Inamkur, has been gracious enough to open her nest for a breeding for me. However, since a bunch of people came in showing interest in the nest, she has stated that with enough interest she'd consider maybe opening the defunked project for limited breedings. So, here we are. Any questions you have, feel free to ping Inamkur here in this thread. However if you want to be put on the pinglist, ping me!

To the uninitiated:
dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=48&style=9&gender=1&ages=0&prig=5&secg=6&tert=57&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

This is an emberling. They are often Eternally Youthful, there there is an option to get your emberling without the scroll so they can breed more! I'm not sure what the lore is though, as I'm Ice and I'm already commiting the highest of treason already...

TO THE MODS: I am no longer looking for Emberlings, but I would like to keep this thread open since it's gathering interest. I don't know if it needs to be moved or what. [/b]

Pinglist:
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel Unfortunately the Emberling project is no longer active--it was closed due to lack of interest. :( I was able to snag one of the last ones however, and would be happy to breed him if you can find a mate and a Fire Flight nest to host him in. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8433305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84334/8433305_350.png[/img] [/url] Here he is, he's actually a breeder from that project. ^^
@Kanestiel

Unfortunately the Emberling project is no longer active--it was closed due to lack of interest. :( I was able to snag one of the last ones however, and would be happy to breed him if you can find a mate and a Fire Flight nest to host him in.

8433305_350.png

Here he is, he's actually a breeder from that project. ^^
@Cymas

Oh no! That's tragic... who wouldn't want those adorable balls of cute? The only reason I didn't get one back then was because they were a bit expensive and I wasn't very good and making money yet.

I thank you for your offer! I'll have to scour the dragon search, perhaps I'll find a generous someone with a female who'd be willing to stud her. This may require some coins.
@Cymas

Oh no! That's tragic... who wouldn't want those adorable balls of cute? The only reason I didn't get one back then was because they were a bit expensive and I wasn't very good and making money yet.

I thank you for your offer! I'll have to scour the dragon search, perhaps I'll find a generous someone with a female who'd be willing to stud her. This may require some coins.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel You know...I've seen a few people asking about them. It might be worth contacting the original Emberling breeder @Inamkur to see if they'd agree to another nest--they told me they stopped because people weren't buying. If not, perhaps they'd be willing to take him back to host a nest for a fee and we could split the hatchlings so there aren't any unwanted ones.
@Kanestiel You know...I've seen a few people asking about them. It might be worth contacting the original Emberling breeder @Inamkur to see if they'd agree to another nest--they told me they stopped because people weren't buying. If not, perhaps they'd be willing to take him back to host a nest for a fee and we could split the hatchlings so there aren't any unwanted ones.
@Cymas

I did contact the original owner asking about it... there's been no response yet, but we can hope!
@Cymas

I did contact the original owner asking about it... there's been no response yet, but we can hope!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Cymas

Well the dragon search was no help... everyone was either part of the ember line or exalted.
@Cymas

Well the dragon search was no help... everyone was either part of the ember line or exalted.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
@Kanestiel Yeah, I was just taking a look myself. Well, we can hope. :) Worse comes to worse a near miss on colors could hopefully still produce an Emberling or two. I'd say wait to hear back before deciding one way or another.
@Kanestiel Yeah, I was just taking a look myself. Well, we can hope. :) Worse comes to worse a near miss on colors could hopefully still produce an Emberling or two. I'd say wait to hear back before deciding one way or another.
@Kanestiel I saw your ask but I'll reply here because it'll concern @Cymas too. I closed the Emberling project because I had fulfilled the ping lists. It was long running but I was having a problem with extra Emberlings and people on the list no longer wanting them. I refuse to exalt my own, so that's why I won't be breeding them any of the official breeders anymore. BUT I'll do what i did for another user that was interested, if Cymas is willing to lend a hand. I bred my Embermaiden, which is a Bar/Daub/Belly Fae with the Emberlings currently in Cymas' possession. Cymas can send Emberling back to me and we can breed them. And any of the babies could be yours. It probably won't be a snapper or have all the right genes, but it's worth a shot. If you're willing to gene it (although bar and daub is also a very attractive combo), we can do that. And I don't mind helping out paying for the genes. Let me know.
@Kanestiel I saw your ask but I'll reply here because it'll concern @Cymas too. I closed the Emberling project because I had fulfilled the ping lists. It was long running but I was having a problem with extra Emberlings and people on the list no longer wanting them. I refuse to exalt my own, so that's why I won't be breeding them any of the official breeders anymore. BUT I'll do what i did for another user that was interested, if Cymas is willing to lend a hand. I bred my Embermaiden, which is a Bar/Daub/Belly Fae with the Emberlings currently in Cymas' possession. Cymas can send Emberling back to me and we can breed them. And any of the babies could be yours. It probably won't be a snapper or have all the right genes, but it's worth a shot. If you're willing to gene it (although bar and daub is also a very attractive combo), we can do that. And I don't mind helping out paying for the genes. Let me know.
@Inamkur I understand. It's a tough market out there and a real shame to see such gorgeous dragons getting Exalted. Subspecies are starting to pick up a bit more in interest and the project is still linked in a few places that I've seen. I would of course be happy to send him home for a visit. ^^
@Inamkur I understand. It's a tough market out there and a real shame to see such gorgeous dragons getting Exalted. Subspecies are starting to pick up a bit more in interest and the project is still linked in a few places that I've seen. I would of course be happy to send him home for a visit. ^^
@Inamakur

That sounds great! Of course it is up to Cymas though. Thank you!
@Inamakur

That sounds great! Of course it is up to Cymas though. Thank you!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
1 2 3 4 5