Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF April 8th Bday dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
Guys I'm on the hunt for a dragon with my same bday!
April 8th I will be 21 and I am VERY excited.
I just came back from a very short hiatus (As you can see by my starving lair omg I have no food)
So I'm not ~totally~ sure what I'm after.
Here's a list of things I like. Feel free to show much other dragons if they're due on that day, I don't mind!
I'll reply to the ones who's pinglist I'd like to be on.

Coalts
Imperials (I have way too many so I'll be picky)
Crystal
Iridescent
Facet
Shimmer
Pastels
Pinks
Golds

I'll add more as I think of it!
Guys I'm on the hunt for a dragon with my same bday!
April 8th I will be 21 and I am VERY excited.
I just came back from a very short hiatus (As you can see by my starving lair omg I have no food)
So I'm not ~totally~ sure what I'm after.
Here's a list of things I like. Feel free to show much other dragons if they're due on that day, I don't mind!
I'll reply to the ones who's pinglist I'd like to be on.

Coalts
Imperials (I have way too many so I'll be picky)
Crystal
Iridescent
Facet
Shimmer
Pastels
Pinks
Golds

I'll add more as I think of it!
K7rW7ue.png
Awww come on guys I want a birthday dragonn
Awww come on guys I want a birthday dragonn
K7rW7ue.png
@Aprelle
Your problem is, you did it 3 days before your birthday. There is no possible way for people to hatch a nest in that time without using a boon of fertility, and those are expensive. Sure you can get the people who already have dragons on a nest, but that seriously limits your choice of dragons, and some people aren't willing to wait to hatch the nest on a specific day. I usually am willing to hatch nests on specific days for people, but it frustrates me when people wait until their birthday or less than 6 days before then, and then I can't even give them options.
@Aprelle
Your problem is, you did it 3 days before your birthday. There is no possible way for people to hatch a nest in that time without using a boon of fertility, and those are expensive. Sure you can get the people who already have dragons on a nest, but that seriously limits your choice of dragons, and some people aren't willing to wait to hatch the nest on a specific day. I usually am willing to hatch nests on specific days for people, but it frustrates me when people wait until their birthday or less than 6 days before then, and then I can't even give them options.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
@FantasyFreak
I'm aware.
The real problem is I've literally been off of FR for about a month or so and came back today because I heard there was a window opening, so I'm getting to work on collecting dragons for new people.
And then I was like oh many birthday in three days that'll be cool I should find a dragon.
I'm aware my options are limited, I just figured I'd scout anyway.
Most of these don't get much attention until the day of when they ask for dragons hatched on that day anyway.
But there's nothing I can do about the time restraint, I'm really just willing to look at whatever is out there.
Also it looks like this forum has slowed down a LOT since I took my little hiatus. Hopefully the reg windows speeds things up.
@FantasyFreak
I'm aware.
The real problem is I've literally been off of FR for about a month or so and came back today because I heard there was a window opening, so I'm getting to work on collecting dragons for new people.
And then I was like oh many birthday in three days that'll be cool I should find a dragon.
I'm aware my options are limited, I just figured I'd scout anyway.
Most of these don't get much attention until the day of when they ask for dragons hatched on that day anyway.
But there's nothing I can do about the time restraint, I'm really just willing to look at whatever is out there.
Also it looks like this forum has slowed down a LOT since I took my little hiatus. Hopefully the reg windows speeds things up.
K7rW7ue.png
@Aprelle I guess, if you like my dragons or something...I have this 2 pair hatching a nest in 1 and 2 days, but if you like any of the babies, I"m willing to hold the nest till Wednesday or something for you? [img]http://i.imgur.com/Hh0lTqb.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/NbKHLGu.png[/img]
@Aprelle

I guess, if you like my dragons or something...I have this 2 pair hatching a nest in 1 and 2 days, but if you like any of the babies, I"m willing to hold the nest till Wednesday or something for you?

Hh0lTqb.png
NbKHLGu.png
@Aprelle
Well, you just seem like you were wondering why people weren't responding based off your second post.

And actually the forums are only slow because it's Easter and people are celebrating with families. It's never this slow. I do have a pair I am willing to delay if you want a baby from them. They can hatch tomorrow, but I can delay them until the 8th.

This is the pair:
TronandDarkMagic_zps9823b62b.png

They have 3 eggs and there is another person who is buying a baby from them, and they get first pick, but you can have a free baby from the two remaining if you want one.
@Aprelle
Well, you just seem like you were wondering why people weren't responding based off your second post.

And actually the forums are only slow because it's Easter and people are celebrating with families. It's never this slow. I do have a pair I am willing to delay if you want a baby from them. They can hatch tomorrow, but I can delay them until the 8th.

This is the pair:
TronandDarkMagic_zps9823b62b.png

They have 3 eggs and there is another person who is buying a baby from them, and they get first pick, but you can have a free baby from the two remaining if you want one.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
@Aprelle

I have this pair with 3 eggs hatching on the 8th

2j2hkk4.jpg
@Aprelle

I have this pair with 3 eggs hatching on the 8th

2j2hkk4.jpg
@Fantasyfreak
Nah not so much wondering as whining. c':
And oh duh I forgot it was Easter today!!!
The dragon pair is pretty but not quite my cup of tea, thank you though!

@StarChantraine
I will take a ping when they hatch! :o
@Fantasyfreak
Nah not so much wondering as whining. c':
And oh duh I forgot it was Easter today!!!
The dragon pair is pretty but not quite my cup of tea, thank you though!

@StarChantraine
I will take a ping when they hatch! :o
K7rW7ue.png
@Aprelle i have this pair on a nest of two eggs hatching on the 8th if you're interested c: they have a bit wider primary and secondary range but they still produce very pretty babbs [img]http://i.imgur.com/HPAXpi4.png[/img]
@Aprelle i have this pair on a nest of two eggs hatching on the 8th if you're interested c: they have a bit wider primary and secondary range but they still produce very pretty babbs

HPAXpi4.png
iq57O2Z.jpg
@Aprelle These two have a nest hatching that day if you like purple dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9849199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98492/9849199_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9548919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95490/9548919_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aprelle These two have a nest hatching that day if you like purple dragons.

9849199_350.png

9548919_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6