Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: moon/hunter/bronze nature F
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello! I'm looking for the following. A female dragon, preferably pearlcatcher, with moon primary, hunter secondary, and bronze tertiary. I prefer nature eyes, but wind are acceptable. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=21&winggene=26&wings=81&auth=dcacb713c60124dc6d2410e13db066a2a5e9ff77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bonuses: -Filigree Willing to buy breeding pairs as well. This is a character dragon so unfortunately I can't be flexible on colors otherwise. Thanks!
Hello! I'm looking for the following. A female dragon, preferably pearlcatcher, with moon primary, hunter secondary, and bronze tertiary. I prefer nature eyes, but wind are acceptable.

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=21&winggene=26&wings=81&auth=dcacb713c60124dc6d2410e13db066a2a5e9ff77&dummyext=prev.png

Bonuses:
-Filigree

Willing to buy breeding pairs as well. This is a character dragon so unfortunately I can't be flexible on colors otherwise.

Thanks!
Also seeking:

Sehkmet
Not Found
Anubis
Set
Ra
Horus
Thoth

This is a reused thread; comments below won't reflect this dragon search.
Also seeking:

Sehkmet
Not Found
Anubis
Set
Ra
Horus
Thoth

This is a reused thread; comments below won't reflect this dragon search.
@Skitties

I have a pair that can produce that color combo, if they give me a girl with those colors would you like me to let you know? The have Seraph instead of shimmer though, and I'm fire flight, so they would have fire eyes, is that ok with you?

123vecl.jpg
@Skitties

I have a pair that can produce that color combo, if they give me a girl with those colors would you like me to let you know? The have Seraph instead of shimmer though, and I'm fire flight, so they would have fire eyes, is that ok with you?

123vecl.jpg
@Skitties

Haha, I'm glad you like their names! :D I've added you on and I'll let you know if I get what you wanted :3
@Skitties

Haha, I'm glad you like their names! :D I've added you on and I'll let you know if I get what you wanted :3
@skitties

I have a pair of Spirals that can produce a baby in that range, but unfortunately it'll be awhile before they breed again. I happened to hatch an ivory/sand tiger/shimmer male, but unforunately his tert is Caribbean.
@skitties

I have a pair of Spirals that can produce a baby in that range, but unfortunately it'll be awhile before they breed again. I happened to hatch an ivory/sand tiger/shimmer male, but unforunately his tert is Caribbean.
@skitties

Will do! I'll put you on my profile! Just let me know if you find one before they breed in 15 days c:

And yay! Thanks for buying him from me c:
@skitties

Will do! I'll put you on my profile! Just let me know if you find one before they breed in 15 days c:

And yay! Thanks for buying him from me c:
@skitties

I hadn't realize that the boy that you purchased, has a sister who's tert is spring, which is only 5 from Ivory, but her primary is gold. If you found a male she'd be able to help you create an ivory/sand/ivory c:
@skitties

I hadn't realize that the boy that you purchased, has a sister who's tert is spring, which is only 5 from Ivory, but her primary is gold. If you found a male she'd be able to help you create an ivory/sand/ivory c:
@skitties

No problem! If you want her just go ahead and snag her from the ah or shoot me a crossroads
@skitties

No problem! If you want her just go ahead and snag her from the ah or shoot me a crossroads
@Skittles i've got this little dude, who's [i]almost[/i] sand/maize: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2130093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21301/2130093_350.png[/img] [/url] male, ice flight orange | maize | blue[/center] he's 25k on the AH if you're interested! i'm selling him for a friend, unfortunately, so i can't really do trades, although the jade/lavender girl up there is lovely. c:
@Skittles
i've got this little dude, who's almost sand/maize:

2130093_350.png

male, ice flight
orange | maize | blue

he's 25k on the AH if you're interested! i'm selling him for a friend, unfortunately, so i can't really do trades, although the jade/lavender girl up there is lovely. c:
there was something here, but it's gone now.
@Skitties
sounds good! just let me know if you want him. c:
@Skitties
sounds good! just let me know if you want him. c:
there was something here, but it's gone now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11