Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lvl 25 with Eliminate for Sale/Trade
Hello all :) I have this lvl 25 derg I'd like to trade/sell, but I have no idea what she would be worth :/ She has Eliminate and is XYY, 3 years old, and has been bred I'd love input from anyone who has some experience with this kind of thing! Kyril: Lightning Guardian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20791109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207912/20791109_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YdvE0Zz.png[/img]
Hello all :) I have this lvl 25 derg I'd like to trade/sell, but I have no idea what she would be worth :/ She has Eliminate and is XYY, 3 years old, and has been bred

I'd love input from anyone who has some experience with this kind of thing!

Kyril: Lightning Guardian

20791109_350.png

YdvE0Zz.png
@AloeVerily
How much for the second one? Are you willing to go lower than AH prices? I can be picky on the price!
@AloeVerily
How much for the second one? Are you willing to go lower than AH prices? I can be picky on the price!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@jia1303

Aaah sorry, I just decided to change her to a Gaoler and keep her, but hadn't yet had a chance to update this :/
@jia1303

Aaah sorry, I just decided to change her to a Gaoler and keep her, but hadn't yet had a chance to update this :/
Ah then the first one? @AloeVerily
Ah then the first one? @AloeVerily
@jia1303

I was initially thinking around 300g since that's the list price of the first level 25 to show it has Eliminate on the AH, and that dragon isn't an XYY and has a much longer offsping list. How does that sound?
@jia1303

I was initially thinking around 300g since that's the list price of the first level 25 to show it has Eliminate on the AH, and that dragon isn't an XYY and has a much longer offsping list. How does that sound?
O can I do mixed payment then? I have the perfect amount lol!
I have 200g and 94kt.. Does that sound good to you, @AloeVerily? If not, then I'll have to wait until I can get 6kt or 6g which will take a little bit because I'm on of those newer players and I get treasure by selling my hatchlings. Annnnd spending USD is not my type of thing because I don't want to use it on a game. ( though this game is incredible but I don't want to be offensive by saying "I don't spend $ on games").
O can I do mixed payment then? I have the perfect amount lol!
I have 200g and 94kt.. Does that sound good to you, @AloeVerily? If not, then I'll have to wait until I can get 6kt or 6g which will take a little bit because I'm on of those newer players and I get treasure by selling my hatchlings. Annnnd spending USD is not my type of thing because I don't want to use it on a game. ( though this game is incredible but I don't want to be offensive by saying "I don't spend $ on games").
@jia1303

I'm really sorry, but I'd prefer to get the 300 gems instead of mixed payment :/ it's relatively easy for me to get treasure, and price-wise the 200 gems is the price of the eliminate on it's own, and the remaining 100 gems is what I consider the time I spent leveling her to be worth. I hope that makes sense?
@jia1303

I'm really sorry, but I'd prefer to get the 300 gems instead of mixed payment :/ it's relatively easy for me to get treasure, and price-wise the 200 gems is the price of the eliminate on it's own, and the remaining 100 gems is what I consider the time I spent leveling her to be worth. I hope that makes sense?
Ah that means I can't buy her then, lol I only have 200 g lol
Ah that means I can't buy her then, lol I only have 200 g lol