Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Dergs 4 Fodder (9/15)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
bump
bump
bump
bump
@2Pencil Hey again! I'm interested in the XXX radioactive wildclaw as a partner for the radioactive skydancer I got from you the other day. However, I only have 2 fodder dragons, one of which happens to be nesting until 08/03. Would you mind reserving her until then for me?
@2Pencil Hey again! I'm interested in the XXX radioactive wildclaw as a partner for the radioactive skydancer I got from you the other day. However, I only have 2 fodder dragons, one of which happens to be nesting until 08/03. Would you mind reserving her until then for me?
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Pluto248
Sure thing, that won't be a problem! :D But you did check to see if they weren't related first, right? lol just asking because I actually made that mistake the other day (see: the XXX orchid). Whoops...
@Pluto248
Sure thing, that won't be a problem! :D But you did check to see if they weren't related first, right? lol just asking because I actually made that mistake the other day (see: the XXX orchid). Whoops...
@2Pencil haha that was my first thought, too! Apparently, they're not related. I was also eyeing the XXX orchid lol he's crazy gorgeous and I was looking for potential partners for him in AH. Found one that might work out if you change your mind and decide to keep him. click and they're not related :)
@2Pencil haha that was my first thought, too! Apparently, they're not related. I was also eyeing the XXX orchid lol he's crazy gorgeous and I was looking for potential partners for him in AH. Found one that might work out if you change your mind and decide to keep him. click and they're not related :)
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Pluto248
Right?! Thank you for sharing the link, but he was actually going to replace the male in one of my pairs because not only do I not really care for that one, I would have to gene him too.

Your reply did, however, get me to look at the AH again and I found a perfect guy for her. And this time, they're not related. So, thank you again lol.

Also, good luck with your hatchery! :D
@Pluto248
Right?! Thank you for sharing the link, but he was actually going to replace the male in one of my pairs because not only do I not really care for that one, I would have to gene him too.

Your reply did, however, get me to look at the AH again and I found a perfect guy for her. And this time, they're not related. So, thank you again lol.

Also, good luck with your hatchery! :D
@2Pencil That's wonderful! And in that case, I miiiight consider adopting him, however I just splurged on partners for my dergs, ran out of fodder, and have limited lair space lol. If he's still up for trade by the time I get my crap together, I'll let you know and we can trade :)
@2Pencil That's wonderful! And in that case, I miiiight consider adopting him, however I just splurged on partners for my dergs, ran out of fodder, and have limited lair space lol. If he's still up for trade by the time I get my crap together, I'll let you know and we can trade :)
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Pluto248
Oof. All too familiar with that. And I'm about to be cut off by the rollover, so I'll just say that sounds good.
@Pluto248
Oof. All too familiar with that. And I'm about to be cut off by the rollover, so I'll just say that sounds good.
bump
bump
@2pencil

I'll take Neveyah and SongOrchid
@2pencil

I'll take Neveyah and SongOrchid
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16