Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Permanently Moved!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@shadowpiper

Lore for Jaementhe ;)

I yawned, blinking. Darkness. Still. I rubbed a claw over my forehead, wishing the ache away. “Jae!” A short, stumpy mirror bounced in. “Guess what? Ash taught me a new hunting trick! Wanna see? Wanna see?”
I sighed. Shadow’s enthusiasm was a bit much. “Sorry, not today. I have to go see Pandi for some medicine.”
“Why? Are you sick?” Shadow murmured, touching my forehead. “You don’t seem sick.” I smiled at his concern.
“Nah, just a headache.” I stood, nearly falling off the bedside. Shadow took my claw in his and said, “Hope you get better soon!” And raced off to tell others about his new tricks. I slowly stepped forward, gliding my claws over the crevices and cracks in the stone wall to help guide me to my stick. I felt a small bump in the wall and knew under it was my cane. I grabbed it, and headed out.
The sunlight warmed my scales, and I soaked it in, feeling replenished with the fresh air. I moved my cane up, down, left, right. My limbs were used to this routine. As I headed toward Pandi’s den, I felt a small tug at my wing.
“Hello, are you going to Pandi’s cave? She’s out right now.” A silky voice whispered. I knew it was Glakila, a small nocturne immediately by how she spoke. Even at a young age, she had a remarkable voice.
“I am, thank you for telling me.” I replied, and continued toward her den. “I’ll wait here and hopefully she’ll come back soon.” I told Glakila. Satisfied, Glakila ambled off.
Soon, just as small clouds were claiming the sun, a familiar, sweet voice interrupted my thoughts. “Hey, sorry for keeping you waiting, I was grabbing some ointment that might cure you!!” Pandi squealed. I felt myself grin. Finally! A chance at escaping the darkness. A chance to see what everyone else saw.
“So, tell me your original reason to come here.” Pandi said sternly, all serious now.
“Headache.” I stammered, surprised at her sudden change. It wasn’t like it was my first time experience, it was just surprising every time.
“Okay.” She walked around, picked up a cloth and handed it to me. “Put it over your forehead.” I obeyed and she silently chanted something opened her eyes. “It should get better in a few days. Now, for your blindness. I picked up an ointment back in the mountains that is said to let you see.” I gasped, shocked something like that could exist.
“Let’s try it!” I exclaimed. Panda giggled at my childish ways, and led me to a tall seat.
“Get up there.” She ordered. I quickly scrambled up and she flew forwards me, injecting me with a sleep medicine. I drowsily closed my eyes......
I opened my eyes to see a faint golden glow illuminating my torso. I climbed down the seat and stretched.
“Feel any diffe-“ Pandi gasped and dropped the tea tray she was holding.
“What?” I yawned and stumbled to the bathroom to see what the matter was. I gasped at my reflection. I look as I remembered, all black, but.... “WHAT IS THIS?!” I screeched. I was sure the whole clan would come see what had happened, but I didn’t care. A faint purple glow shimmered, encasing my eyes and part of my face. I felt a tear leak out my eyes, sliding down
down
down...
I sobbed, bursting out Pando’s den. I rushed into my own den and slammed the emergency gate shut, as my den usually didn’t have a door. I slid down and buried my head under my wings, bawling my eyes out. I looked hideous!
“Hey....” A soft voice coaxed. “Come out. Panda told me what happened, and she said she was sorry and I know she feels guilty.” Glakila told me. I sniffed. “You probably don’t look that bad, and eventually, you’ll even grow used to it!”
I silently thought about it for a moment, before opening the gate. Glacial smiled up at me, and widened her eyes. “Is it that bad?” I winced.
“No! It’s so pretty, and a nice contrast.” Glakila reassured me. I grinned before looking around at my surroundings. The sun flared down at me, and flowers bloomed around me. The den’s were made of a beige stone. As my clan member’s filtered through their own homes, they took a look at me and crowded around me asking questions.
Suddenly, Pandi thrusted through the crowded an kneeled at my feet. “I’m sorry! I’ll find a way to fix it!” She wailed.
“No, it’s okay.” I pat her head, and ushered her to stand. “I never knew our surrounding were so pretty!” I gushed, obviously hinting my sight had returned. The clan stopped moving for a moment before, in unison, cheered, “Congratulations!” And flying high in tradition.
Shadow cocked his head and bounced over to me. “Wanna see my new hunting tricks now?”
The End

Hope this is enough.
@shadowpiper

Lore for Jaementhe ;)

I yawned, blinking. Darkness. Still. I rubbed a claw over my forehead, wishing the ache away. “Jae!” A short, stumpy mirror bounced in. “Guess what? Ash taught me a new hunting trick! Wanna see? Wanna see?”
I sighed. Shadow’s enthusiasm was a bit much. “Sorry, not today. I have to go see Pandi for some medicine.”
“Why? Are you sick?” Shadow murmured, touching my forehead. “You don’t seem sick.” I smiled at his concern.
“Nah, just a headache.” I stood, nearly falling off the bedside. Shadow took my claw in his and said, “Hope you get better soon!” And raced off to tell others about his new tricks. I slowly stepped forward, gliding my claws over the crevices and cracks in the stone wall to help guide me to my stick. I felt a small bump in the wall and knew under it was my cane. I grabbed it, and headed out.
The sunlight warmed my scales, and I soaked it in, feeling replenished with the fresh air. I moved my cane up, down, left, right. My limbs were used to this routine. As I headed toward Pandi’s den, I felt a small tug at my wing.
“Hello, are you going to Pandi’s cave? She’s out right now.” A silky voice whispered. I knew it was Glakila, a small nocturne immediately by how she spoke. Even at a young age, she had a remarkable voice.
“I am, thank you for telling me.” I replied, and continued toward her den. “I’ll wait here and hopefully she’ll come back soon.” I told Glakila. Satisfied, Glakila ambled off.
Soon, just as small clouds were claiming the sun, a familiar, sweet voice interrupted my thoughts. “Hey, sorry for keeping you waiting, I was grabbing some ointment that might cure you!!” Pandi squealed. I felt myself grin. Finally! A chance at escaping the darkness. A chance to see what everyone else saw.
“So, tell me your original reason to come here.” Pandi said sternly, all serious now.
“Headache.” I stammered, surprised at her sudden change. It wasn’t like it was my first time experience, it was just surprising every time.
“Okay.” She walked around, picked up a cloth and handed it to me. “Put it over your forehead.” I obeyed and she silently chanted something opened her eyes. “It should get better in a few days. Now, for your blindness. I picked up an ointment back in the mountains that is said to let you see.” I gasped, shocked something like that could exist.
“Let’s try it!” I exclaimed. Panda giggled at my childish ways, and led me to a tall seat.
“Get up there.” She ordered. I quickly scrambled up and she flew forwards me, injecting me with a sleep medicine. I drowsily closed my eyes......
I opened my eyes to see a faint golden glow illuminating my torso. I climbed down the seat and stretched.
“Feel any diffe-“ Pandi gasped and dropped the tea tray she was holding.
“What?” I yawned and stumbled to the bathroom to see what the matter was. I gasped at my reflection. I look as I remembered, all black, but.... “WHAT IS THIS?!” I screeched. I was sure the whole clan would come see what had happened, but I didn’t care. A faint purple glow shimmered, encasing my eyes and part of my face. I felt a tear leak out my eyes, sliding down
down
down...
I sobbed, bursting out Pando’s den. I rushed into my own den and slammed the emergency gate shut, as my den usually didn’t have a door. I slid down and buried my head under my wings, bawling my eyes out. I looked hideous!
“Hey....” A soft voice coaxed. “Come out. Panda told me what happened, and she said she was sorry and I know she feels guilty.” Glakila told me. I sniffed. “You probably don’t look that bad, and eventually, you’ll even grow used to it!”
I silently thought about it for a moment, before opening the gate. Glacial smiled up at me, and widened her eyes. “Is it that bad?” I winced.
“No! It’s so pretty, and a nice contrast.” Glakila reassured me. I grinned before looking around at my surroundings. The sun flared down at me, and flowers bloomed around me. The den’s were made of a beige stone. As my clan member’s filtered through their own homes, they took a look at me and crowded around me asking questions.
Suddenly, Pandi thrusted through the crowded an kneeled at my feet. “I’m sorry! I’ll find a way to fix it!” She wailed.
“No, it’s okay.” I pat her head, and ushered her to stand. “I never knew our surrounding were so pretty!” I gushed, obviously hinting my sight had returned. The clan stopped moving for a moment before, in unison, cheered, “Congratulations!” And flying high in tradition.
Shadow cocked his head and bounced over to me. “Wanna see my new hunting tricks now?”
The End

Hope this is enough.
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers Wow, that's incredible! That's more than enough, sending her over now!
@Painrivers Wow, that's incredible! That's more than enough, sending her over now!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

can you add me to the pinglist please :)?
@ShadowPiper

can you add me to the pinglist please :)?
rPflwkH.png
@ShadowPiper

Akilina and Ervis are incredible, and have given me some inspiration! I was wondering if you could hold them for me while I write? Or, if you wouldn't accept lore for both of them, if you could hold them while I gather the funds?
@ShadowPiper

Akilina and Ervis are incredible, and have given me some inspiration! I was wondering if you could hold them for me while I write? Or, if you wouldn't accept lore for both of them, if you could hold them while I gather the funds?
@ThisWayIsNotSafe

Im happy to accept lore for them! I'll hold them for you. It would end up being a fair bit, as its two kiddos so I'm also happy to do part lore and 20kt total for the pair.

@sillywinter

Added!
@ThisWayIsNotSafe

Im happy to accept lore for them! I'll hold them for you. It would end up being a fair bit, as its two kiddos so I'm also happy to do part lore and 20kt total for the pair.

@sillywinter

Added!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper can you put Juliet, Miracle and Mayhem on hold for me? I'd love to write them some lore and pay part of the overall price. Does 60kt sound fair? qwq
@ShadowPiper can you put Juliet, Miracle and Mayhem on hold for me? I'd love to write them some lore and pay part of the overall price. Does 60kt sound fair? qwq
HO6HD5j.jpeg
@Owatatsumi

Im happy to hold for you! 3 dragons, that's a fair bit of lore, I look forward to it! I'm happy to say yes for now to 60kt, but if I think there's not enough lore I may ask for a bit more of that's alright?
@Owatatsumi

Im happy to hold for you! 3 dragons, that's a fair bit of lore, I look forward to it! I'm happy to say yes for now to 60kt, but if I think there's not enough lore I may ask for a bit more of that's alright?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Add me to the general pinglist, please! :)
@ShadowPiper Add me to the general pinglist, please! :)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13

Added!
@gbot13

Added!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Of course! Though the most I can do is probably 90kt but I'll still try my best to make sure the three of them have enough lore. I might post it today or tomorrow (GMT+13 by the way), if I don't feel like procrastinating.
@ShadowPiper Of course! Though the most I can do is probably 90kt but I'll still try my best to make sure the three of them have enough lore. I might post it today or tomorrow (GMT+13 by the way), if I don't feel like procrastinating.
HO6HD5j.jpeg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29