Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Permanently Moved!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52688923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/526890/52688923.png[/img][/url] @ShadowPiper As a hatchling, the small, just faintly visible snow line constantly trailing behind her was fun, unique. No one else had quite a thing happen to them; it was just Nalleo, the small Fae hatchling with fellow admirers of her own age, yet looked down upon with confusion, hate, and disgust by the fellow ice adults. ~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~ Her birth brought quite the disturbance to her fellow dragons. very few had ever seen such a dragon; born with a heart of ice. Her eyes brought the most of her attention to her. Both big and small snowflakes kept trailing after her since her first steps, seemingly coming from her eyes. To Nalleo's surprise, she found her vision to be lacking once she finally opened them, prior to walking. She sees the world with a clouded border, the color of the snow constantly surrounding and falling near her. However, her eyes are not the sole point of blame in others' dislike of the unfortunate hatchling. Since her hatching, her skeleton has been easy to pick out, labeling her as a weakling from the start in her tribe. As she grew, she began to take more note of herself, instead of what everyone else was thinking about her. After a tough decision, as well as painful partings from her few faithful friends in her past home, Nalleo took to the skies in finding her true home, one she could flourish in, without worry of fitting in. As she journeyed, she found some homes to be more suitable to her than others, some places she could live alone or with few others, as well as places filled with much larger tribes than her birthplace. Mostly though, she kept away from the icy tundras and the fiery hillsides and ashen areas, either from bad memories or the sheer fact that she wouldn't thrive there, being an ice dragon and all. Despite the seemingly endless journey it'll take to find the perfect place, hopefully Nalleo will find a place to finally, after months of searching, find a home right for her. ~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~ Here's my current gene plan for her. Lore wise, Ghost changed to Opal to signal her change from her old home, as well as eating more than she used to, and Spiral to show her fitting into her new home and getting better at riding the winds. (If I'm able to have her.) :D [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=132&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=13&auth=68a0b2abe7473fa3c06b099d4ea635e4942e6924&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center]

52688923.png

@ShadowPiper
As a hatchling, the small, just faintly visible snow line constantly trailing behind her was fun, unique. No one else had quite a thing happen to them; it was just Nalleo, the small Fae hatchling with fellow admirers of her own age, yet looked down upon with confusion, hate, and disgust by the fellow ice adults.

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~

Her birth brought quite the disturbance to her fellow dragons. very few had ever seen such a dragon; born with a heart of ice.
Her eyes brought the most of her attention to her. Both big and small snowflakes kept trailing after her since her first steps, seemingly coming from her eyes. To Nalleo's surprise, she found her vision to be lacking once she finally opened them, prior to walking. She sees the world with a clouded border, the color of the snow constantly surrounding and falling near her. However, her eyes are not the sole point of blame in others' dislike of the unfortunate hatchling. Since her hatching, her skeleton has been easy to pick out, labeling her as a weakling from the start in her tribe.

As she grew, she began to take more note of herself, instead of what everyone else was thinking about her. After a tough decision, as well as painful partings from her few faithful friends in her past home, Nalleo took to the skies in finding her true home, one she could flourish in, without worry of fitting in.

As she journeyed, she found some homes to be more suitable to her than others, some places she could live alone or with few others, as well as places filled with much larger tribes than her birthplace. Mostly though, she kept away from the icy tundras and the fiery hillsides and ashen areas, either from bad memories or the sheer fact that she wouldn't thrive there, being an ice dragon and all.

Despite the seemingly endless journey it'll take to find the perfect place, hopefully Nalleo will find a place to finally, after months of searching, find a home right for her.

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~

Here's my current gene plan for her. Lore wise, Ghost changed to Opal to signal her change from her old home, as well as eating more than she used to, and Spiral to show her fitting into her new home and getting better at riding the winds. (If I'm able to have her.) :D
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=132&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=13&auth=68a0b2abe7473fa3c06b099d4ea635e4942e6924&dummyext=prev.png

e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@ShadowPiper How long do u do holds? I would like a hold on Allokin but it'll take a while before I can get wifi to do up her lore.
@ShadowPiper How long do u do holds? I would like a hold on Allokin but it'll take a while before I can get wifi to do up her lore.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation I'll hold for as long as you need. I don't have deadlines, however I do check in after a few days/weeks/ when I notice a hold has been out for ages if I haven't heard anything from the user :)

Allokin has been put on hold for you.

@EmeraldOpal Clover is held for you!
@Salvation I'll hold for as long as you need. I don't have deadlines, however I do check in after a few days/weeks/ when I notice a hold has been out for ages if I haven't heard anything from the user :)

Allokin has been put on hold for you.

@EmeraldOpal Clover is held for you!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper Okay, thanks!! ^^
@ShadowPiper Okay, thanks!! ^^
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@ShadowPiper if nobody’s claimed Haetara I’d like to!
@ShadowPiper if nobody’s claimed Haetara I’d like to!
SURlPKu.png
@Errai Held for you!
@Errai Held for you!
Untitled_Artwork.png
kk @ShadowPiper so a little bit of backstory for the backstory- two dragons of mine have the power to see into the future (Sombra) and the past (Alioth) so why can’t Haetara ‘see’ the present?

(also poison looks beautiful on her!)

~~~

Name: Haetara

Role in the clan: Part of the Past/Future/Present trio, possibly gardening too?

Special powers: Can see the present. Sounds lame but there’s more to it. She can see the present from other creatures perspective- as in, hear their thoughts and see through their eyes. The creatures can tell that she is present in their mind, and if they have enough willpower or magical ability they can cast her out of their heads.

Why did she come to Perihelion?: As a young dragon, she wandered the Starwood Strand alone, having been abandoned by her clan for her powers. As she grew, she met others- other dragons, other Tundras, other clans- and grew attached to the day to day life of a clan. She attempted to join numerous clans, but was often cast out once her powers were revealed. She was approached one day by two dragons- one that seemed to know her past without knowing her, and one that seemed to know the future. She saw their intentions were pure and she went to see this clan they talked about. The leader, Rome, managed to convince her to stay one night. The next morning, Haetara joined the clan and never looked back.
kk @ShadowPiper so a little bit of backstory for the backstory- two dragons of mine have the power to see into the future (Sombra) and the past (Alioth) so why can’t Haetara ‘see’ the present?

(also poison looks beautiful on her!)

~~~

Name: Haetara

Role in the clan: Part of the Past/Future/Present trio, possibly gardening too?

Special powers: Can see the present. Sounds lame but there’s more to it. She can see the present from other creatures perspective- as in, hear their thoughts and see through their eyes. The creatures can tell that she is present in their mind, and if they have enough willpower or magical ability they can cast her out of their heads.

Why did she come to Perihelion?: As a young dragon, she wandered the Starwood Strand alone, having been abandoned by her clan for her powers. As she grew, she met others- other dragons, other Tundras, other clans- and grew attached to the day to day life of a clan. She attempted to join numerous clans, but was often cast out once her powers were revealed. She was approached one day by two dragons- one that seemed to know her past without knowing her, and one that seemed to know the future. She saw their intentions were pure and she went to see this clan they talked about. The leader, Rome, managed to convince her to stay one night. The next morning, Haetara joined the clan and never looked back.
SURlPKu.png
@ShadowPiper, I would love to be on the pinglist!
@ShadowPiper, I would love to be on the pinglist!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@ShadowPiper

May I have a hold on Allokin please?
@ShadowPiper

May I have a hold on Allokin please?
rPflwkH.png
@ShadowPiper could I be added to the ping list please!
@ShadowPiper could I be added to the ping list please!
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29