Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | nothing here :(
1 2 3 4
This thread is reused.
This thread is reused.
0gldo0m.png
-
-
0gldo0m.png
hello, could i be added to the pinglist please? :)
hello, could i be added to the pinglist please? :)
She/her
@Solstices could I get Perry please?
@Solstices could I get Perry please?
@Solstices Hi, I really love Copernicus and was wondering if he is still available for trading fodder dragons for? <(*w*)>
@Solstices Hi, I really love Copernicus and was wondering if he is still available for trading fodder dragons for? <(*w*)>
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@K4gryffindor
He sure is!
@K4gryffindor
He sure is!
0gldo0m.png
@flatfanta
2 more dragons have been added. An XYY Nocturne that I completely re-gened and an XXY Skydancer with 2 moodboards (one made by me).
@flatfanta
2 more dragons have been added. An XYY Nocturne that I completely re-gened and an XXY Skydancer with 2 moodboards (one made by me).
0gldo0m.png
could you ping me when any XXXs are posted? ty!
could you ping me when any XXXs are posted? ty!
tumblr_pomfneJcIu1ugssd3o3_400.pngtumblr_pomfneJcIu1ugssd3o2_250.png
@Solstices Can I have Kiyo and is the price adult fodder or any fodder? (and if adult fodder will you take a 5 day old hatching? its cool if not!)
@Solstices Can I have Kiyo and is the price adult fodder or any fodder? (and if adult fodder will you take a 5 day old hatching? its cool if not!)
Jay She/Her +3 FR time
Feel free to stop by any time! I'm just shy
kgy6Iwe.png
@JayDaCat
You can, and I think I will make the price adult fodder and 5-day-old hatchlings.
@JayDaCat
You can, and I think I will make the price adult fodder and 5-day-old hatchlings.
0gldo0m.png
1 2 3 4