Dragon Trading
Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Pretties for Fodder!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Hello and welcome! Looking for some pretty new additions to your lair? You've come to the right place! I've got a bunch of beauties looking for a nice new home! I'm mainly looking to trade these dragons for fodder, but you're welcome to buy them as well, or trade them for apparel, familiars and other items! I have a wishlist that you can check out if you have some items you want to trade! Thank you!
  • All fodder dragons are preferred to be adults, but I will accept five-day old hatchlings and possibly younger, depending on my lair space.
  • My Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • All dragons up for trade will be on the AH for treasure; though you're welcome to pay in gems or mixed payment!
  • I am always willing to haggle! Don't be afraid to ask if we can work something out, especially if you like one of the dragons!
  • If you're interested in more pretty dragons, I can add you to a pinglist to notify you whenever I get some new beauties to trade!
  • I am willing to hold a dragon for you if you need time to gather currency or clear space, just ask! I'll hold them for a maximum of two days.
  • I will provide renaming scrolls upon request! All dragons here are named, so if you are interested in one but don't favor their name, just let me know and I'll send one over, free of charge, of course!
I'm subscribed, so there's no need to ping me, but it's alright if you do!

That should be everything! Feel free to ask me any further questions you might have!
Now, onto the pretties!
Hello and welcome! Looking for some pretty new additions to your lair? You've come to the right place! I've got a bunch of beauties looking for a nice new home! I'm mainly looking to trade these dragons for fodder, but you're welcome to buy them as well, or trade them for apparel, familiars and other items! I have a wishlist that you can check out if you have some items you want to trade! Thank you!
  • All fodder dragons are preferred to be adults, but I will accept five-day old hatchlings and possibly younger, depending on my lair space.
  • My Gem to Treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • All dragons up for trade will be on the AH for treasure; though you're welcome to pay in gems or mixed payment!
  • I am always willing to haggle! Don't be afraid to ask if we can work something out, especially if you like one of the dragons!
  • If you're interested in more pretty dragons, I can add you to a pinglist to notify you whenever I get some new beauties to trade!
  • I am willing to hold a dragon for you if you need time to gather currency or clear space, just ask! I'll hold them for a maximum of two days.
  • I will provide renaming scrolls upon request! All dragons here are named, so if you are interested in one but don't favor their name, just let me know and I'll send one over, free of charge, of course!
I'm subscribed, so there's no need to ping me, but it's alright if you do!

That should be everything! Feel free to ask me any further questions you might have!
Now, onto the pretties!
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
[center][b][size=5]1 Fodder[/size][/b][/center] [center][emoji=treasure size=1]All sold out![emoji=treasure size=1][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]2 Fodder[/size][/b][/center] [center][emoji=treasure size=1]All sold out![emoji=treasure size=1][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5]3 Fodder[/b][/size][/center] [center][emoji=treasure size=1]All sold out![emoji=treasure size=1][/center]
1 Fodder
All sold out!

2 Fodder
All sold out!

3 Fodder
All sold out!
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
Pinglist for new dragons
Not interested in what's currently up for trade? No worries, just ask to be added to a pinglist! I'll ping you whenever I put a new batch of pretties up for trade. If you are looking for a more specific dragon, just let me know your criteria and I'll only ping you for dragons who match it!

General:
@katachresis @Angelicdotcom @Melova @Yokonii @RK0Luna @Kittyg145 @Kalia @Nightshadaw @Hyzenthlaay @Azabelle @Myara21

Specific:
Pinglist for new dragons
Not interested in what's currently up for trade? No worries, just ask to be added to a pinglist! I'll ping you whenever I put a new batch of pretties up for trade. If you are looking for a more specific dragon, just let me know your criteria and I'll only ping you for dragons who match it!

General:
@katachresis @Angelicdotcom @Melova @Yokonii @RK0Luna @Kittyg145 @Kalia @Nightshadaw @Hyzenthlaay @Azabelle @Myara21

Specific:
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
[emoji=familiar heart]
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
Hi! I love that wildclaw, do you mind holding it for me for a day? I’ll gladly trade 3 fodders for it, I just need to wait for another trade to go through first :D
Hi! I love that wildclaw, do you mind holding it for me for a day? I’ll gladly trade 3 fodders for it, I just need to wait for another trade to go through first :D
@Kekule Sure thing! Just send a trade when you're ready, I'll hold onto him for you :)
@Kekule Sure thing! Just send a trade when you're ready, I'll hold onto him for you :)
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
@SugarRose22

Is that baby male coatl still available if so, can I trade 2 fodder for him?
@SugarRose22

Is that baby male coatl still available if so, can I trade 2 fodder for him?
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
@Twowingsforever He is available! He's actually only one fodder, I'll send him right over!
@Twowingsforever He is available! He's actually only one fodder, I'll send him right over!
28138.png My Wishlist
Pretties for Fodder
Formerly SugarRose22!
28252.png 47810809.png
Awesome! Thankyou
Awesome! Thankyou
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
@SugarRose22
Could I perhaps trade for Mercury if he’s still available?
@SugarRose22
Could I perhaps trade for Mercury if he’s still available?
tumblr_peawaiiTpi1sbxtq7o6_250.pngvbbuHj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20