Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 25 Free Dragons to Good Homes
1 2
If it's not the first page of the lair, it's up for grabs. Skydancers, Nocturnes, Ridgebacks and Spirals, all triple gene'd, most RTB but also some babies. If you take the babies with the intent to exalt them, please let them mature first. A lot of them are too closely related to breed together so please don't try to pick out a mated pair without checking if they're eligible.

I'll be honest, fam, 25 dragons is too many to code and list here, so just go peek at the lair and see if something piques your interests. If you find something you want, send a CR, feel free to drop a tip if you want but no pressure. I just need less dragons in my lair, they are eating us out of house and home.

----
UPDATE

Please limit your requests to three dragons at most. CR only supports sending three at a time and I want to try to spread them out.
If it's not the first page of the lair, it's up for grabs. Skydancers, Nocturnes, Ridgebacks and Spirals, all triple gene'd, most RTB but also some babies. If you take the babies with the intent to exalt them, please let them mature first. A lot of them are too closely related to breed together so please don't try to pick out a mated pair without checking if they're eligible.

I'll be honest, fam, 25 dragons is too many to code and list here, so just go peek at the lair and see if something piques your interests. If you find something you want, send a CR, feel free to drop a tip if you want but no pressure. I just need less dragons in my lair, they are eating us out of house and home.

----
UPDATE

Please limit your requests to three dragons at most. CR only supports sending three at a time and I want to try to spread them out.
@Kamaria
Can I have Mandonola and Shir please?
@Kamaria
Can I have Mandonola and Shir please?
May I please have Tereshka?
May I please have Tereshka?
Bump!
Bump!
@Kamaria Hi! May I please have Izanami?
@Kamaria Hi! May I please have Izanami?
@Kamaria
May I have Ceinwen?
@Kamaria
May I have Ceinwen?
?k8Zb8=party_oras.png?k8bqT=party_oras.png
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Kamaria can i please have Arkon the baby
@Kamaria can i please have Arkon the baby
i lost the game
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo1_100.png
1 2