Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] G1s
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@bothriolepis Looking for 350~400g for her :)
@bothriolepis Looking for 350~400g for her :)
@hayum
okay, i'll have to think about it but i'll let you know if i decide to get her!
@hayum
okay, i'll have to think about it but i'll let you know if i decide to get her!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@hayum

Would one of these 1 2 3 perhaps interest you for this derg..?
@hayum

Would one of these 1 2 3 perhaps interest you for this derg..?
@Winterdreary Oh the first boy is really pretty and I'm so tempted, but I just can't find the right scrying I could love. So I'm sorry I'll have to pass, though thank you for your offer!
@Winterdreary Oh the first boy is really pretty and I'm so tempted, but I just can't find the right scrying I could love. So I'm sorry I'll have to pass, though thank you for your offer!
@hayum would you be willing to part with this guy for treasure/gems? he's got such weird colours but i kinda love him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38325379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383254/38325379_350.png[/img] [/url] edit - i also have an arcane egg, a fire egg, and a couple of noc eggs if you'd be interested in trading for one of those !
@hayum

would you be willing to part with this guy for treasure/gems? he's got such weird colours but i kinda love him

38325379_350.png

edit - i also have an arcane egg, a fire egg, and a couple of noc eggs if you'd be interested in trading for one of those !
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@Rainfrog I'd be happy to trade him for your fire egg? :D
@Rainfrog I'd be happy to trade him for your fire egg? :D
@hayum

i'll send the cr right away!! i can't wait to throw some genes on this guy and put him on my coatl scroll waitlist pile :'D
@hayum

i'll send the cr right away!! i can't wait to throw some genes on this guy and put him on my coatl scroll waitlist pile :'D
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@hayum

No worries~ May I ask what you'd be seeking for him gem/treasure wise? ^^
@hayum

No worries~ May I ask what you'd be seeking for him gem/treasure wise? ^^
@Winterdreary Looking for about 500g for him! :)
@Winterdreary Looking for about 500g for him! :)
bump
bump
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17