Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for Fodder [NEW! XXX/XXY/Goat!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Sheona definitely! :D I'll send you a CR~
@Sheona definitely! :D I'll send you a CR~
D7wuvpn.png
Bump~
Bump~
D7wuvpn.png
Bump :D
Bump :D
D7wuvpn.png
Bump!
Bump!
D7wuvpn.png
Would you take one fodder dragon, above age of 5 days, and some festival currency/items for Wilros?
Would you take one fodder dragon, above age of 5 days, and some festival currency/items for Wilros?
y484jxk.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ZisIxud.png
@Shadowskull yes I will :D what did you have in mind?
@Shadowskull yes I will :D what did you have in mind?
D7wuvpn.png
Well I've got an adult fodder dragon, and I was thinking maybe a stack of Charged sprockets, 99, and a snowfall robe? (2017 Crystaline Gala) I've also got a lot of Luminous Halos and Sundrapes, one of each of those? Or if you want something farther back I've got Pyrite Pauldrons from Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016. Or did you want familiars?
Well I've got an adult fodder dragon, and I was thinking maybe a stack of Charged sprockets, 99, and a snowfall robe? (2017 Crystaline Gala) I've also got a lot of Luminous Halos and Sundrapes, one of each of those? Or if you want something farther back I've got Pyrite Pauldrons from Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016. Or did you want familiars?
y484jxk.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎ZisIxud.png
@Shadowskull okay, one dragon and a stack of sprockets will do!

I'll set up a CR (:
@Shadowskull okay, one dragon and a stack of sprockets will do!

I'll set up a CR (:
D7wuvpn.png
Pinglist: @Pukepup

New dragons added (:
Pinglist: @Pukepup

New dragons added (:
D7wuvpn.png
Bump!
Bump!
D7wuvpn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29