Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for Fodder [NEW! XXX/XXY/Goat!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Scyshe

Okay how about Rikimaru for 2 fodder tundras.
@Scyshe

Okay how about Rikimaru for 2 fodder tundras.
@Snowsilver okay, please take care of him ^_^ he's a precious bab who's been in my lair for quite a while (I'll set up a CR!)
@Snowsilver okay, please take care of him ^_^ he's a precious bab who's been in my lair for quite a while (I'll set up a CR!)
D7wuvpn.png
Bump!
Bump!
D7wuvpn.png
@Scyshe Hello! I'd love to trade 2 fodder dragons for Imane if that's alright <33
@Scyshe Hello! I'd love to trade 2 fodder dragons for Imane if that's alright <33
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@SugarRose22 sounds good! I'll set up a CR c:
@SugarRose22 sounds good! I'll set up a CR c:
D7wuvpn.png
Bump! New dragons (:
Bump! New dragons (:
D7wuvpn.png
@scyshe if the medivh trade falls through, or if you end up keeping and breeding her, could you ping me?

Only because I see the offer for her was put up 7 days ago and she's still in your lair. I can offer three adult fodder, I'm really in love lol.
@scyshe if the medivh trade falls through, or if you end up keeping and breeding her, could you ping me?

Only because I see the offer for her was put up 7 days ago and she's still in your lair. I can offer three adult fodder, I'm really in love lol.
ErMvEQA.png
@Scyshe

I'd love to trade for that XXX Copper Spiral, but my fodder are 4 days away from being 5 days old. Could you hold him for me?
@Scyshe

I'd love to trade for that XXX Copper Spiral, but my fodder are 4 days away from being 5 days old. Could you hold him for me?
2erYTjP.gif - wishlist
- interests: tokyo ghoul, marvel, harry potter, divergent, throne of glass, ACOTAR, and BTS. BTS forever
@Wasco I could definitey hold onto him for you!

@Tempestral MediVh is still available, the user is unresponsive ^_^; you can definitely have him if you'd like!
@Wasco I could definitey hold onto him for you!

@Tempestral MediVh is still available, the user is unresponsive ^_^; you can definitely have him if you'd like!
D7wuvpn.png
Bump!
Bump!
D7wuvpn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29