Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Marko's Journal~
1 2 3
[center]It's dark outside, most dragons are sleeping in your clan, except for one. You. You've had a restless night and went outside to get some fresh air. As soon as you're about to go back inside to sleep, you hear panting from the darkness. A red coatl appears, looking afraid. As soon as he catches sight of you, a wave of relief seems to wash over his face, and he stops in front of you.[/center] [center]"Ah, would you mind if I stayed here for a day or two? I'm afraid of the dark."[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44257984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442580/44257984_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Welcome to Marko's Journal! Here, you will take the adventurer, Marko, into your lair for at least a day, no longer than a week, and write an entry into his journal about his stay in your clan! I can also take a dragon of yours for the same amount of time and write in their bio about their stay in my clan, the Volita Clan if you'd like :) There is no fee, but I will need something to keep for the time he's in your lair so I can guarantee his safe return If you do not return him, his apparel, or his familiar, you will be exempt from any of my forum posts in the future (Just please don't ^^") Anyways, if you'd like to try it out, just lemme know below! Here's a form sorta so I don't ask too many questions lol How Long?: Do you have a dragon you'd like me to take?: If so, put their info here: Need any extra food for him?: Have fun!
It's dark outside, most dragons are sleeping in your clan, except for one. You. You've had a restless night and went outside to get some fresh air. As soon as you're about to go back inside to sleep, you hear panting from the darkness. A red coatl appears, looking afraid. As soon as he catches sight of you, a wave of relief seems to wash over his face, and he stops in front of you.
"Ah, would you mind if I stayed here for a day or two? I'm afraid of the dark."

Welcome to Marko's Journal!
Here, you will take the adventurer, Marko, into your lair for at least a day, no longer than a week, and write an entry into his journal about his stay in your clan!
I can also take a dragon of yours for the same amount of time and write in their bio about their stay in my clan, the Volita Clan if you'd like :)
There is no fee, but I will need something to keep for the time he's in your lair so I can guarantee his safe return
If you do not return him, his apparel, or his familiar, you will be exempt from any of my forum posts in the future (Just please don't ^^")

Anyways, if you'd like to try it out, just lemme know below!
Here's a form sorta so I don't ask too many questions lol

How Long?:
Do you have a dragon you'd like me to take?:
If so, put their info here:
Need any extra food for him?:

Have fun!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
Bump!
Bump!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
@Milohilay I'd love to take him! Reminds me a bit of the Flat Stanley yolk I did inschool, though... I would love to take him. I'll give you one of my dragons to look after for a while, too. Also, since the max is a week, can I breed him with one of my dragons? I won't if you don't want me too. Also, if you're willing for me to take him for a few days, I'd rather you didn't send his familiar or apparel, because, more than likely, I'll forget I have it. ^^' Also, if you want, I have some lore, BloodMoon, Aldwyn and Dwight have it so far.
@Milohilay I'd love to take him! Reminds me a bit of the Flat Stanley yolk I did inschool, though... I would love to take him. I'll give you one of my dragons to look after for a while, too. Also, since the max is a week, can I breed him with one of my dragons? I won't if you don't want me too. Also, if you're willing for me to take him for a few days, I'd rather you didn't send his familiar or apparel, because, more than likely, I'll forget I have it. ^^' Also, if you want, I have some lore, BloodMoon, Aldwyn and Dwight have it so far.
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
@Milohilay Also, can you tell me what his personality is like?
@Milohilay Also, can you tell me what his personality is like?
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
GmpJL9V.pngebgyVXC.pngu0xFVz1.pngEGzfMVW.pnghaRlyz4.pngPIMx6Ft.pngJ8hTK0d.pngsFMScix.pngPP1zJy5.png8UYUyIT.pngZdX5GDi.pnggc0eJjW.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
@Silverlia

Sounds great!! You can breed him if you'd like, and I forgot to put his personality in so yeah let me do that lol

Marko craves adventure, and will often do risky things to learn something new. He's polite to no end and will always listen to authority. The coatl is a bit old fashioned sometimes, holding doors open for pretty women and helping them get in and out of their seat. He doesn't think he's better than them or that they need his manly help, he just likes to be a gentleman. Marko is a bit afraid of the dark oddly enough but will push aside his fears in order to learn something new, prove himself, or make a friend. He is a very prepared dragon as well, and seems to always have something to get him out of a situation. Marko is also unusually lucky sometimes, though no one has any idea why, not even Marko. Is it magic, or just, well, luck? Who knows.

Hope that helps!!
@Silverlia

Sounds great!! You can breed him if you'd like, and I forgot to put his personality in so yeah let me do that lol

Marko craves adventure, and will often do risky things to learn something new. He's polite to no end and will always listen to authority. The coatl is a bit old fashioned sometimes, holding doors open for pretty women and helping them get in and out of their seat. He doesn't think he's better than them or that they need his manly help, he just likes to be a gentleman. Marko is a bit afraid of the dark oddly enough but will push aside his fears in order to learn something new, prove himself, or make a friend. He is a very prepared dragon as well, and seems to always have something to get him out of a situation. Marko is also unusually lucky sometimes, though no one has any idea why, not even Marko. Is it magic, or just, well, luck? Who knows.

Hope that helps!!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
@Milohilay Thanks for letting me take him! Also, I kinda like that personality. I've had a friend over, that's why there's such a late reply ^^', but I was thinking what I could write for him, I have a few ideas. ;) Also, thanks for the description of his personality, well writen.
@Milohilay Thanks for letting me take him! Also, I kinda like that personality. I've had a friend over, that's why there's such a late reply ^^', but I was thinking what I could write for him, I have a few ideas. ;) Also, thanks for the description of his personality, well writen.
NN9NPXA.png
hh5n4WA.png
mjtJ868.png
xuKF4fL.png
qhK4FYS.png
4ogWlJU.png
v8f8ZKI.png
aaa
Bump!
Bump!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
@Milohilay

I dont have a dragon for you to write for, but I'd love to trade him for maybe three days? this seems like so much fun! BUT ALSO You should put on this thread what he comes with maybe in the first post so I know what to return him with?

I dont need anything for him- if I don't send him back in three days you can send me a CR to send my dragon back and I'll respond within the day!
@Milohilay

I dont have a dragon for you to write for, but I'd love to trade him for maybe three days? this seems like so much fun! BUT ALSO You should put on this thread what he comes with maybe in the first post so I know what to return him with?

I dont need anything for him- if I don't send him back in three days you can send me a CR to send my dragon back and I'll respond within the day!
ErMvEQA.png
@Tempestral

Good idea! I really should lol, I'll edit that stuff in, just a second
Lemme start a CR up with ya!
@Tempestral

Good idea! I really should lol, I'll edit that stuff in, just a second
Lemme start a CR up with ya!
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
@Milohilay I'm sending him back now! I enjoyed having him and I hope you'll enjoy hearing about his adventures! He's welcome back any time. If you ever decide to sell him or pass him on, I'd love to take him in as a permanent resident of my clan!
@Milohilay I'm sending him back now! I enjoyed having him and I hope you'll enjoy hearing about his adventures! He's welcome back any time. If you ever decide to sell him or pass him on, I'd love to take him in as a permanent resident of my clan!
ErMvEQA.png
1 2 3