Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | PurpleFizzyPop trade thread. LF;Obelisk
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
^_^
^_^
HI!!!! Have a look at my FR suggestion?deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
XBhgPWa.gif
[quote name="PurpleFizzyPop" date="2018-09-29 05:40:42" ] ^_^ [/quote]
PurpleFizzyPop wrote on 2018-09-29 05:40:42:
^_^
HI!!!! Have a look at my FR suggestion?deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
XBhgPWa.gif
bump
bump
XBhgPWa.gif
bump
bump
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
XBhgPWa.gif
Bump
Bump
XBhgPWa.gif
@PurpleFizzyPop Hellooo~! I have a Bogsneak whom I'd be happy to send your way! I also have a ton o Skydancers and would be happy to share! I believe all my Skydancers are on the first and second pages of my lair. This is Nellie, I've had her forr aa looong timme, and really enjoyed her, but wouldn't mind more lair space. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360032/36003194_350.png[/img]
@PurpleFizzyPop

Hellooo~! I have a Bogsneak whom I'd be happy to send your way! I also have a ton o Skydancers and would be happy to share! I believe all my Skydancers are on the first and second pages of my lair.

This is Nellie, I've had her forr aa looong timme, and really enjoyed her, but wouldn't mind more lair space.

36003194_350.png
osrZz.gifxuIGf.gifJYudL.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49