Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Beauties for Beasts: Updated 29 July
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47
@Carolynmbp
Sure! Sign me in
@Carolynmbp
Sure! Sign me in
@Alastriona1 @AngelofDeath22 @Animonster @ann2123 @Annaisha @AryaDragonheart @AutumnNiche @Avesi @avisicarus @Azorae @Bajor @Billi @BloodAlphaess @Breadsticc @bumpsly @cactolith14 @callmeang @candyhighgaming @cheilith @ClickClockWood @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @dewdrop @DigimonofDragons @Elaisa @epor10 @ExAlien @Finchwillow @FlyingTemeraire @Furiku @heartnotes @HedwigHufflepuff @HopperUK @iiSwizzle @IllusaR @IllusiveFox @ilovemybirdies @irisnemo @Jata @juujuub33 @kailiode @katachresis @KiaraTiyuji @KiTea @LadyAria @Lagaz @LeRawrs @Lesaya @LittleHollywood @lunasillusions @Marimar @Marzaphan @Midnightshedow @MKMdragon @monochromia @Moofiegoo @PapaPun @Pteranodon @RatherOdd @rinpun @Rosekitten @RoxySantana @RoyalPariah @runninwbelievers @SaaviBloodfang @SassmasterMaxie @Scy64 @Seht @Shadari @Shizuku @somajestic @sparr0w @the0fromtheflag @TheSunsIllusion @UnhappyJoker @VelikaTheAlpha @Wasco @WolfGirl1212 @xBleedingHeartsx @xBlueViolet @XiangEr @Yokonii @Yuukiji @Zedacus @Zeir @Zexion @Ztdine

Large new batch of (especially) gorgeous dragons today, and apologies for the long delay. Life's been busy!
@Alastriona1 @AngelofDeath22 @Animonster @ann2123 @Annaisha @AryaDragonheart @AutumnNiche @Avesi @avisicarus @Azorae @Bajor @Billi @BloodAlphaess @Breadsticc @bumpsly @cactolith14 @callmeang @candyhighgaming @cheilith @ClickClockWood @CoffeeCoyote @ColorMeCalliope @dewdrop @DigimonofDragons @Elaisa @epor10 @ExAlien @Finchwillow @FlyingTemeraire @Furiku @heartnotes @HedwigHufflepuff @HopperUK @iiSwizzle @IllusaR @IllusiveFox @ilovemybirdies @irisnemo @Jata @juujuub33 @kailiode @katachresis @KiaraTiyuji @KiTea @LadyAria @Lagaz @LeRawrs @Lesaya @LittleHollywood @lunasillusions @Marimar @Marzaphan @Midnightshedow @MKMdragon @monochromia @Moofiegoo @PapaPun @Pteranodon @RatherOdd @rinpun @Rosekitten @RoxySantana @RoyalPariah @runninwbelievers @SaaviBloodfang @SassmasterMaxie @Scy64 @Seht @Shadari @Shizuku @somajestic @sparr0w @the0fromtheflag @TheSunsIllusion @UnhappyJoker @VelikaTheAlpha @Wasco @WolfGirl1212 @xBleedingHeartsx @xBlueViolet @XiangEr @Yokonii @Yuukiji @Zedacus @Zeir @Zexion @Ztdine

Large new batch of (especially) gorgeous dragons today, and apologies for the long delay. Life's been busy!
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@carolynmbp
I’d like the female multi gaze imp please!
@carolynmbp
I’d like the female multi gaze imp please!
@SeiyreSlash - I've removed you from the ping list, and hope you found what you were looking for! :)
@SeiyreSlash - I've removed you from the ping list, and hope you found what you were looking for! :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@carolynmbp id like the triple copper boy and the multi imp female! ill send a cr shortly
@carolynmbp id like the triple copper boy and the multi imp female! ill send a cr shortly
CvyoOwu.png
@furo Sounds great! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
@furo Sounds great! Would you like to be added to the pinglist?
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@carolynmbp id love to be on the g1 only pinglist :>
@carolynmbp id love to be on the g1 only pinglist :>
CvyoOwu.png
@Carolynmbp Could you put Synope on hold? I want to make sure she won't be a late night impulse buy. Even though looks great and has goat eyes... I'm a sucker for goat eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52462053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524621/52462053_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Carolynmbp

Could you put Synope on hold? I want to make sure she won't be a late night impulse buy. Even though looks great and has goat eyes... I'm a sucker for goat eyes.

52462053_350.png
@2Pencil She’s held for you. If you don’t want her come morning, just cancel the cr
@2Pencil She’s held for you. If you don’t want her come morning, just cancel the cr
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp