Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori (moved!)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53
@Darkryuukin awh it's okay! You can complete the prompts whenever and they'll be added to the Lorebook - just the entries won't count as tickets for the raffle after tonight is all :)
@Darkryuukin awh it's okay! You can complete the prompts whenever and they'll be added to the Lorebook - just the entries won't count as tickets for the raffle after tonight is all :)
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

Descendant: ShadowEssence

Lost

He certainly was. The underworld was a completely foreign place to the pearl catcher, and he frequently had to fight off visions of other worlds or other lifetime scenarios. One moment he'd be walking down the stone path through the dead, and the next he'd find himself inside some sort of old castle as a human. He had to constantly remind himself who he was, and that these seemed to be the ghosts' memories. The energy hung around him, thick and confusing. He was lost, and despite his best efforts, he was losing more and more of himself with the passing minute.

That is, until he heard his friends calling out for him. They seemed to be singing some sort of ancient song and he could feel it pulling him down the correct path. In his mind's eye he could almost see some sort of purple path in front of him, and the memories began to fade.

Just as he was about to reach the entrance back to the world of the living, a spiral approached him. She was green with her bones visible through her scales. She stood in front of him, staring blankly with no words. She seemed... curious about him and where he was going, yet completely void of any sort of emotion.

He gently talked to her, "are you... lost as well?"

She moved in to get a better look at him, "what am I?" she said, is hollow echoing tones.

"Ah... is this a trick question?" he replied, laughing a little.

She did not seem to respond at all to him and instead started looking towards the gateway to the realm of the living. Before he could do anything, she smoothly glided her way through the portal.

"Great," said his familiar, "I am pretty new to this whole thing too, but I don't believe the dead are supposed to go back to the world of the living"

ShadowEssence ran after her, suddenly filled with a new found sense of urgency, and a strange feeling that he was supposed to look after her and help her.

When he arrived on the other side, his friends BeetleJuice and SouthernNight were already there, chatting with the spiral.

"She doesn't even have a name!" protested BeetleJuice

"Then we'll give her one," said SouthernNight, "In fact... ScorpioBones will work"

She floated around them and seemed pleased (as pleased as an emotionless husk could be) with this new name, and began staring at ShadowEssence again.

"He is friend," she said finally, "his type are supposed to help bac'tannasg like me. Help us... find our way"
@Jaspernoir

Descendant: ShadowEssence

Lost

He certainly was. The underworld was a completely foreign place to the pearl catcher, and he frequently had to fight off visions of other worlds or other lifetime scenarios. One moment he'd be walking down the stone path through the dead, and the next he'd find himself inside some sort of old castle as a human. He had to constantly remind himself who he was, and that these seemed to be the ghosts' memories. The energy hung around him, thick and confusing. He was lost, and despite his best efforts, he was losing more and more of himself with the passing minute.

That is, until he heard his friends calling out for him. They seemed to be singing some sort of ancient song and he could feel it pulling him down the correct path. In his mind's eye he could almost see some sort of purple path in front of him, and the memories began to fade.

Just as he was about to reach the entrance back to the world of the living, a spiral approached him. She was green with her bones visible through her scales. She stood in front of him, staring blankly with no words. She seemed... curious about him and where he was going, yet completely void of any sort of emotion.

He gently talked to her, "are you... lost as well?"

She moved in to get a better look at him, "what am I?" she said, is hollow echoing tones.

"Ah... is this a trick question?" he replied, laughing a little.

She did not seem to respond at all to him and instead started looking towards the gateway to the realm of the living. Before he could do anything, she smoothly glided her way through the portal.

"Great," said his familiar, "I am pretty new to this whole thing too, but I don't believe the dead are supposed to go back to the world of the living"

ShadowEssence ran after her, suddenly filled with a new found sense of urgency, and a strange feeling that he was supposed to look after her and help her.

When he arrived on the other side, his friends BeetleJuice and SouthernNight were already there, chatting with the spiral.

"She doesn't even have a name!" protested BeetleJuice

"Then we'll give her one," said SouthernNight, "In fact... ScorpioBones will work"

She floated around them and seemed pleased (as pleased as an emotionless husk could be) with this new name, and began staring at ShadowEssence again.

"He is friend," she said finally, "his type are supposed to help bac'tannasg like me. Help us... find our way"
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Jaspernoir

Thank you, I couldn't go to bed tonight though without finishing just one more prompt <3 this has been a lot of fun
@Jaspernoir

Thank you, I couldn't go to bed tonight though without finishing just one more prompt <3 this has been a lot of fun
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
[size=6][b]20 | Eclipse[/b][/size] ----- [b]Descendant: Elise Soldottir[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48383571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483836/48383571_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Elise did not care for her death, nor did she care for her rebirth. Every moment she spent on herself, her supposed job, her supposed journey, it was time spent that she could have used for other better things. That is what she told herself as she watched the eclipse.[/i] ----- This eclipse had sealed many fates, had broken hearts and moral through the camp she called home in Blooming Stars. That night, three prophecy hatchlings should have been hatched, but they had hatched early. It was not natures doing, nor was it just pure unluckiness from the parents, it was sabotage and Elise was sure of it. Every moment spent finding out about herself, she was wasting, because her clan needed her. Her people needed her to find the mole, to find the hole in the system and claw the truth out of it until it screamed for its mother. The hard truth was, no dragon in Blooming Stars were unfaithful or unkind to each other. They all had bad days, bad habits, yes, but never bad intent. Not the intent needed to keep the wishes of both Shadowbinder and Arcanist from coming true. The first dragons Elise had questioned were the loners, the hermits, of the clan. Those who had no friends, no witnesses, and no reason to keep up an act while outside. Her ties lead nowhere though, every clue was just a misunderstanding or a decoy to frame someone else. It scared the clan to know someone with this kind of power was sitting in plain sight, right beside the children or the guards or the leaders, maybe even chummy with them. Elise's best friend and adopted sister, Beatrice, had been training under the daycare teacher of Blooming Stars for a long time. Long enough to realize when a child was in distress, and so when she surprised her pearlcatcher pal with a little fae born under the stars of the soon to eclipse moon, Elise could not help but be surprised. Was this the dragon they were looking for? What did 'Moon' have to do with any of this? The young fae surely did not sabotage the eggs, he was mere hours old, still unable to walk on his feet straight. None the less, Elise and Beatrice took the young dragon in to watch, at least until morning, since the moon created danger even they did not want to explore. Elise was minutes from watching her source of light in the shadows turn to red, her eyes blinking ever so slowly as the shining of the moon grew harder to watch. That should have been the moon Aku's children were born under. That should have been the moon that Elise finally found her purpose. ----- [i]But it was not. Nor should it have ever been. The prophecy was right. The children would be strong.[/i] [b]Too strong.[/b]
20 | Eclipse
Descendant: Elise Soldottir

48383571_350.png

Elise did not care for her death, nor did she care for her rebirth.

Every moment she spent on herself, her supposed job, her supposed journey, it was time spent that she could have used for other better things.

That is what she told herself as she watched the eclipse.

This eclipse had sealed many fates, had broken hearts and moral through the camp she called home in Blooming Stars. That night, three prophecy hatchlings should have been hatched, but they had hatched early. It was not natures doing, nor was it just pure unluckiness from the parents, it was sabotage and Elise was sure of it.

Every moment spent finding out about herself, she was wasting, because her clan needed her. Her people needed her to find the mole, to find the hole in the system and claw the truth out of it until it screamed for its mother. The hard truth was, no dragon in Blooming Stars were unfaithful or unkind to each other. They all had bad days, bad habits, yes, but never bad intent. Not the intent needed to keep the wishes of both Shadowbinder and Arcanist from coming true.

The first dragons Elise had questioned were the loners, the hermits, of the clan. Those who had no friends, no witnesses, and no reason to keep up an act while outside. Her ties lead nowhere though, every clue was just a misunderstanding or a decoy to frame someone else. It scared the clan to know someone with this kind of power was sitting in plain sight, right beside the children or the guards or the leaders, maybe even chummy with them.

Elise's best friend and adopted sister, Beatrice, had been training under the daycare teacher of Blooming Stars for a long time. Long enough to realize when a child was in distress, and so when she surprised her pearlcatcher pal with a little fae born under the stars of the soon to eclipse moon, Elise could not help but be surprised.

Was this the dragon they were looking for? What did 'Moon' have to do with any of this? The young fae surely did not sabotage the eggs, he was mere hours old, still unable to walk on his feet straight. None the less, Elise and Beatrice took the young dragon in to watch, at least until morning, since the moon created danger even they did not want to explore.

Elise was minutes from watching her source of light in the shadows turn to red, her eyes blinking ever so slowly as the shining of the moon grew harder to watch. That should have been the moon Aku's children were born under. That should have been the moon that Elise finally found her purpose.
But it was not.

Nor should it have ever been. The prophecy was right. The children would be strong.

Too strong.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Mitrasunshine SO OMINOUS. MUCH CONSPIRACY.
@Mitrasunshine SO OMINOUS. MUCH CONSPIRACY.

The Melting Pot
@PiecesOSky can i grab that last girl for treasure please?~ the pink firefly is so fun
@PiecesOSky can i grab that last girl for treasure please?~ the pink firefly is so fun

The Melting Pot
Oh. My. Gosh.
This is such a cool thread!!!!
:3333333
Oh. My. Gosh.
This is such a cool thread!!!!
:3333333
vbbuHj.png
~She/her~
~FR+3~
~ramen~
sketchies
hatchery
eggus
vbbhws.png
@jaspernoir

of course! her dad has the pink firefly too and I adore it! it looks especially unique with her bluish pinstripe! sending a CR!
@jaspernoir

of course! her dad has the pink firefly too and I adore it! it looks especially unique with her bluish pinstripe! sending a CR!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@GingerBeans thank you!! :)
@GingerBeans thank you!! :)

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir
Could I get hatchlings pinglist?
Thank you! ^w^
@Jaspernoir