Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori (moved!)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53
@demonchild77 @cosmicfalcon @Daruryuukin

I hope you guys do tomorrow too, I fricken love reading about your dragons? I spent a long time reading lore for momento mori dragons before I started writing Talus'!
@demonchild77 @cosmicfalcon @Daruryuukin

I hope you guys do tomorrow too, I fricken love reading about your dragons? I spent a long time reading lore for momento mori dragons before I started writing Talus'!
ErMvEQA.png
@ZippoFeuer

Is your Spiral girl still available for purchase?
@ZippoFeuer

Is your Spiral girl still available for purchase?
ck2CMHK.gif
@Tempestral
o.o
Wow oh wow, thanks! Hopefully I get his actual lore done in the next 84 years. I plan on writing tomorrow too and for as many days as I can!
@Tempestral
o.o
Wow oh wow, thanks! Hopefully I get his actual lore done in the next 84 years. I plan on writing tomorrow too and for as many days as I can!
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@Tempestral

Thank you so much!! :D Thank you for reading it, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to try to do all 20 days I think, either for this or Viking's Dirge (Or on some days both, haha).

@Tempestral

Thank you so much!! :D Thank you for reading it, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm going to try to do all 20 days I think, either for this or Viking's Dirge (Or on some days both, haha).

V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@Skyeset

Yeah she is! I'll set up a CR with her :)
@Skyeset

Yeah she is! I'll set up a CR with her :)

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42554304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/425544/42554304.png[/img] [/url][/center] Day 1 prompt: REBORN Silence. Pilgrim had been borne to a world of silence - it was with hushed awe that she had hatched and been welcomed by her parents and her clan in the Mirrorlight Promenade, and shortly after she had dried off did it come to be known she could not speak. Could not roar, could not chirp. But worst of all, she could not sing. Music flowed through the little striped pearlcatcher, but she had not the means to let it out. So she became a musician as she grew to age, letting unsung melodies flow through her, using all manner of instrument. She had insatiable talent, a flame inside her that could not be quieted. There was always something there, outside her vision where she could not reach - and that was what Pilgrim longed to sing to. She was kind and calm, and thus it was that sort of spirit that took a liking to her. Little did she know what fate held in store for the young pearlcatcher. She grew sick. A stealthy illness took hold of her, and slowly each day she awoke weaker than the last, until Pilgrim could not lift her own head from her nest. Her clan tended to her, the magicmen worked their spells over her, the doctors gave her all manner of elixir and potion to heal her. Nothing worked. She was wasting away, life seeping from her beautiful golden eyes until they dulled. Finally there came a morning when her eyes did not open. Her breath was short, until it too quieted, and Pilgrim grew deathly still. It was then she had her Visitation. In silence, there was an exchange. The spellbound tome hovered in Pilgrim's darkness; a promise was made without words. One heart bound to another, a spirit lifted and healed. When Pilgrim's gold eyes opened again, she was not alone. The feathered fluttering of her new familiar breathed new life into her, and she sat up. Weak, but filled with hope. Reborn.

Day 1 prompt: REBORN

Silence. Pilgrim had been borne to a world of silence - it was with hushed awe that she had hatched and been welcomed by her parents and her clan in the Mirrorlight Promenade, and shortly after she had dried off did it come to be known she could not speak. Could not roar, could not chirp. But worst of all, she could not sing. Music flowed through the little striped pearlcatcher, but she had not the means to let it out. So she became a musician as she grew to age, letting unsung melodies flow through her, using all manner of instrument. She had insatiable talent, a flame inside her that could not be quieted.

There was always something there, outside her vision where she could not reach - and that was what Pilgrim longed to sing to. She was kind and calm, and thus it was that sort of spirit that took a liking to her. Little did she know what fate held in store for the young pearlcatcher.

She grew sick. A stealthy illness took hold of her, and slowly each day she awoke weaker than the last, until Pilgrim could not lift her own head from her nest. Her clan tended to her, the magicmen worked their spells over her, the doctors gave her all manner of elixir and potion to heal her. Nothing worked. She was wasting away, life seeping from her beautiful golden eyes until they dulled.

Finally there came a morning when her eyes did not open. Her breath was short, until it too quieted, and Pilgrim grew deathly still.

It was then she had her Visitation. In silence, there was an exchange. The spellbound tome hovered in Pilgrim's darkness; a promise was made without words. One heart bound to another, a spirit lifted and healed.

When Pilgrim's gold eyes opened again, she was not alone. The feathered fluttering of her new familiar breathed new life into her, and she sat up. Weak, but filled with hope.

Reborn.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Darkryuukin OOf I love it, you wrote a very exciting look into the beginning of ShadowEssence's descent! :D thank you!
@Darkryuukin OOf I love it, you wrote a very exciting look into the beginning of ShadowEssence's descent! :D thank you!

The Melting Pot
May I be added to a pinglist for new hatchlings?
May I be added to a pinglist for new hatchlings?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
@RaenHale sure thing, thanks!
@RaenHale sure thing, thanks!

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43821330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/438214/43821330p.png[/img] [/url] [b]1/2/19: Forgotten[/b] Most everything was taken from him. Fading glimpses and ghostly memories of his past life. Memories that are painfully foggy and all the sound, gibberish. He knows very well that he wasn't always a dragon, that his life now wasn't the one he started with. Kronos [i]was[/i] human and leading a life completely untouched by the world he lives in now. Seeing old faces in his dreams that in his heart, he knows who they are. Yet, he can't put a name to their face anymore. Was it because he spent so long suspended in a timeless place after he was died? Perhaps, but it seems more deliberate than that. It's hard to recall what his full name was, why he was trying so desperately to become a mage. What had they been working on at his time of death? All the spells he knew and the skills he had. Gone, forgotten. Plucked from everything and put into nothing. There are many things Kronos can't remember. Many hours have been wasted just trying to fill the empty voids in his memories, even small details. Enough to give anyone a migraine. He needs to move on. Maybe what was taken from him will become clearer with time. Did they all forget about him too?
@Jaspernoir

43821330p.png

1/2/19: Forgotten

Most everything was taken from him. Fading glimpses and ghostly memories of his past life. Memories that are painfully foggy and all the sound, gibberish. He knows very well that he wasn't always a dragon, that his life now wasn't the one he started with.

Kronos was human and leading a life completely untouched by the world he lives in now. Seeing old faces in his dreams that in his heart, he knows who they are. Yet, he can't put a name to their face anymore. Was it because he spent so long suspended in a timeless place after he was died? Perhaps, but it seems more deliberate than that.

It's hard to recall what his full name was, why he was trying so desperately to become a mage. What had they been working on at his time of death? All the spells he knew and the skills he had. Gone, forgotten. Plucked from everything and put into nothing.

There are many things Kronos can't remember. Many hours have been wasted just trying to fill the empty voids in his memories, even small details. Enough to give anyone a migraine. He needs to move on. Maybe what was taken from him will become clearer with time.

Did they all forget about him too?
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53