Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free eyeburners and ice babies!
I have a couple of breeding projects going right now aiming for new eyes - I want a multi-gaze eyeburner and an ice rep with primal or faceted eyes. But obviously this is likely to take a while, so rather than exalt the babies I end up with along the way, I thought a giveaway thread would be nice. I'd prefer they go to people who actually want them, but if you do decide to exalt, all I ask is that you give them a name first. Just ping and let me know if you want any of them and I'll send them right over! Current eyeburners available: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42630401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426305/42630401_350.png[/img] [/url] Female, storm tert Current icicles available: (none right now!)
I have a couple of breeding projects going right now aiming for new eyes - I want a multi-gaze eyeburner and an ice rep with primal or faceted eyes. But obviously this is likely to take a while, so rather than exalt the babies I end up with along the way, I thought a giveaway thread would be nice.

I'd prefer they go to people who actually want them, but if you do decide to exalt, all I ask is that you give them a name first. Just ping and let me know if you want any of them and I'll send them right over!

Current eyeburners available:

42630401_350.png

Female, storm tert

Current icicles available:

(none right now!)
@Normalcy Sent him over!
@Normalcy Sent him over!
@snowsurrounded

May I get first one shown?
@snowsurrounded

May I get first one shown?
5MNZVz4.png
@snowsurrounded
May I get the Ridgeback male?
@snowsurrounded
May I get the Ridgeback male?
rez.gif
@snowsurrounded

could i have #42609981??
thank you!!
@snowsurrounded

could i have #42609981??
thank you!!
@Spiritwolfmoon @FakeGoth Sent them over!

@JingleAngel I'm sorry, FakeGoth posted first so I sent him to them :( If you want I can ping you next time I'm breeding ice babies.
@Spiritwolfmoon @FakeGoth Sent them over!

@JingleAngel I'm sorry, FakeGoth posted first so I sent him to them :( If you want I can ping you next time I'm breeding ice babies.
@snowsurrounded
oh sorry!! but i would love to see the next ice babies :DD
@snowsurrounded
oh sorry!! but i would love to see the next ice babies :DD