Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S]kattkatt's cheap pretties!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@kattkatt

42188700 for Fodder?
@kattkatt

42188700 for Fodder?
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@HauntedHeart Yup! He's ready to go, I'll send you a CR.
@HauntedHeart Yup! He's ready to go, I'll send you a CR.
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
New kids!
New kids!
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
@kattkatt

Is that blackberry imp you’re selling for VisciousLLama still available?
@kattkatt

Is that blackberry imp you’re selling for VisciousLLama still available?
Quests and Challenges Thread
FHC Barkback Boar Project
@Miakemi yep, still there! If you'd like him send them a CR anytime, they on mobile but I'll let em know to check!
@Miakemi yep, still there! If you'd like him send them a CR anytime, they on mobile but I'll let em know to check!
Up!
Up!
Up up children
Up up children
A nest has hatched!
A nest has hatched!
bop!
bop!
Up
Up
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40