Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S]kattkatt's cheap pretties!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@Starlight156 Ohhh I like both rowan and Shika, feel free to send over whichever, one is enough! :) Thanks for taking in max <3
@Starlight156 Ohhh I like both rowan and Shika, feel free to send over whichever, one is enough! :) Thanks for taking in max <3
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
@kattkatt
I'm really interested in Coyote. I have 5 day old hatchlings or I can pay in treasure?
@kattkatt
I'm really interested in Coyote. I have 5 day old hatchlings or I can pay in treasure?
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
@SuzumeSan thank you for your interest! both options are fine with me, i got him as a fodder trade and thought he is too pretty :) just send a cr with whichever
@SuzumeSan thank you for your interest! both options are fine with me, i got him as a fodder trade and thought he is too pretty :) just send a cr with whichever
item_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifitem_potted_peacevine_by_dogi_crimson-dab1dq1.gif fr +9 sorry if my replies are on odd times!
@kattkatt
Im interested in two..
42448481 & 42188701
@kattkatt
Im interested in two..
42448481 & 42188701
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rivix Both available and ready to go! Thank you for your interest :)
I'd like two adult fodders or 16k for the pair if that's alright.
@Rivix Both available and ready to go! Thank you for your interest :)
I'd like two adult fodders or 16k for the pair if that's alright.
@kattkatt
Can I take the second boy?
@kattkatt
Can I take the second boy?
@kattkatt
I have 2 adult fodder ready for you if you would like to start the crossroad :)
@kattkatt
I have 2 adult fodder ready for you if you would like to start the crossroad :)
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@Rizibizi4 course! The dark one with smoke yes? I'll send a CR!
@Rizibizi4 course! The dark one with smoke yes? I'll send a CR!
@kattkatt yes
@kattkatt yes
lotsa kids sold, some greyscale imps exalted! two new SD kids and the two guardians are being exalted tomorrow!
lotsa kids sold, some greyscale imps exalted! two new SD kids and the two guardians are being exalted tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40