Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Snowki Hey! [b]Shalni[/b] really stood out to me from her resemblance to one of my past dragons that I almost thought she was that dragon, and it struck some inspiration into me! If she hasn't already been claimed, I'd love to adopt her! (I'm most likely going to rename her too!) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=22&winggene=21&wings=164&auth=ca6a28e272e42b50a84917b5748ff7065b7a0ad1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][Font=Times][Size=5]Lysin [rule] [Font=Times] They say that memories are something are something you acquire over time. She's been born with another set of memories, memories of another dragon's life. She hatched knowing the language of dragons to a degree of perfection. She remembers the sparkling sun shining over the valleys of the shattered plain precisely even though all she's known in this life is the acrid air of the scarred wasteland. She's had no one to look after her, and she's had no need for anyone to look after her. Some say she's cursed, some say she's blessed, some say she's a disgusting liar and a pathetically good actor. When she closes her eyes, Lysin sees a glass wall spanning miles across. On the other side are the frozen floes of the southern icefield. There's a lone dragon there waiting for her, almost startling is her near-identical appearance to Lysin. Lysin never speaks first. The dragon presses a paw against the glass, her eyes mirroring the same bloody color as Lysin's. Her mouth moves, no sounds come out, but somehow, it's enough for Lysin. "Go, live your life like I've always wanted to. Be the soul I've always wanted to be." Lysin hears the words reverberating around her head, every time her eyes close, she's brought back to a place that bears meaning it shouldn't. She [i]understands[/i]. She's being given another chance to experience something she's yearned for in another perspective so long ago. And when she loses hope, the cerulean fireflies guide her to something bigger, better. A grove of fireflies, glowing with the blue determination of dreams and longing. They're always there, a reminder that she can't afford to give up again. [b]Again... [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/94/9b/c8/949bc854345a67738500269737063a82.jpg[/img] Dragon featured in bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27942979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279430/27942979_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Snowki
Hey! Shalni really stood out to me from her resemblance to one of my past dragons that I almost thought she was that dragon, and it struck some inspiration into me! If she hasn't already been claimed, I'd love to adopt her! (I'm most likely going to rename her too!)
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=22&winggene=21&wings=164&auth=ca6a28e272e42b50a84917b5748ff7065b7a0ad1&dummyext=prev.png
Lysin

They say that memories are something are something you acquire over time.

She's been born with another set of memories, memories of another dragon's life. She hatched knowing the language of dragons to a degree of perfection. She remembers the sparkling sun shining over the valleys of the shattered plain precisely even though all she's known in this life is the acrid air of the scarred wasteland. She's had no one to look after her, and she's had no need for anyone to look after her.

Some say she's cursed, some say she's blessed, some say she's a disgusting liar and a pathetically good actor.

When she closes her eyes, Lysin sees a glass wall spanning miles across. On the other side are the frozen floes of the southern icefield. There's a lone dragon there waiting for her, almost startling is her near-identical appearance to Lysin. Lysin never speaks first. The dragon presses a paw against the glass, her eyes mirroring the same bloody color as Lysin's. Her mouth moves, no sounds come out, but somehow, it's enough for Lysin.

"Go, live your life like I've always wanted to. Be the soul I've always wanted to be." Lysin hears the words reverberating around her head, every time her eyes close, she's brought back to a place that bears meaning it shouldn't. She understands. She's being given another chance to experience something she's yearned for in another perspective so long ago.

And when she loses hope, the cerulean fireflies guide her to something bigger, better. A grove of fireflies, glowing with the blue determination of dreams and longing. They're always there, a reminder that she can't afford to give up again. Again...

949bc854345a67738500269737063a82.jpg

Dragon featured in bio:

27942979_350.png
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@ItachiUmbreon

Wow, that was lovely! She'll be on the way soon :3
@ItachiUmbreon

Wow, that was lovely! She'll be on the way soon :3
Every night is Halloween in the Shadow Flight
@bensiabel Oh yay! I'm so glad you liked it!
@bensiabel Oh yay! I'm so glad you liked it!
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
@Snowki you’ve got an offer!

bump!
@Snowki you’ve got an offer!

bump!
@Auraelia

So sorry for not catching your offer sooner, busy night last night!

Shalni will be on her way to you in a bit, changing her name is fine. I really like your story, very creative! Let me know if you continue with her story, I would like to read it.
@Auraelia

So sorry for not catching your offer sooner, busy night last night!

Shalni will be on her way to you in a bit, changing her name is fine. I really like your story, very creative! Let me know if you continue with her story, I would like to read it.
6NbB7wv.png
@MayQueen517 I'll take Galadhon if he's still available please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9852704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98528/9852704_350.png[/img] [/url] Shining in the night, the gembound dragon was always a mystery. He hid from his Clanmates and kept to himself. Such a rare thing, a self-isolating Mirror. No-one knew why he hid himself away, other than the fact he shone yellow in the dark. Until she came along. A travelling merchant by trade, the blue and white Coatl shone as brightly as Galadhon did. She did not hide, let alone waver in the stares she received. She set up shop before dark, intending to open at dawn. In the darkness, the she-dragon awoke to quiet steps outside her caravan. Fearfully, she peeked out into the night, only to see the yellow gems of Galadhon. Curious, she approached him. At first, he had hissed and backed away. The Coatl merely made a soothing melody and beckoned to the lonely Mirror. Just as inquisitive, he followed. Followed her all the way to the next Clan, then the next and even the one after that. Before they knew it, Galadhon and the Coatl had become lovers and business partners.
@MayQueen517

I'll take Galadhon if he's still available please.

9852704_350.png

Shining in the night, the gembound dragon was always a mystery. He hid from his Clanmates and kept to himself. Such a rare thing, a self-isolating Mirror. No-one knew why he hid himself away, other than the fact he shone yellow in the dark. Until she came along.

A travelling merchant by trade, the blue and white Coatl shone as brightly as Galadhon did. She did not hide, let alone waver in the stares she received. She set up shop before dark, intending to open at dawn. In the darkness, the she-dragon awoke to quiet steps outside her caravan. Fearfully, she peeked out into the night, only to see the yellow gems of Galadhon.

Curious, she approached him. At first, he had hissed and backed away. The Coatl merely made a soothing melody and beckoned to the lonely Mirror. Just as inquisitive, he followed. Followed her all the way to the next Clan, then the next and even the one after that. Before they knew it, Galadhon and the Coatl had become lovers and business partners.
^
^
rPflwkH.png
@Bloodmaw
How lovely!! I'll send him right over!
@Bloodmaw
How lovely!! I'll send him right over!
brokenbottlesig.png
@MayQueen517

I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for letting me have Galadhon, he'll be in a breeding project to get an Argentina flag rep ^^
@MayQueen517

I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for letting me have Galadhon, he'll be in a breeding project to get an Argentina flag rep ^^
@Bloodmaw
I'm a sucker for a cute lore story! Feel free to poke through my lair - if there's anyone who might be able to help, I'm happy to loan them out (or if I'm not terribly attached, let you have them)! <3
@Bloodmaw
I'm a sucker for a cute lore story! Feel free to poke through my lair - if there's anyone who might be able to help, I'm happy to loan them out (or if I'm not terribly attached, let you have them)! <3
brokenbottlesig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34